Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

In search of racism

so he went a whole 3 minutes and no racism?

SOLVED!   No Racism in america! Just like that!

That was pretty funny....

Looking for racism at a Walmart... That's like shopping for snow chains in Miami. :lol:

15 hours ago, Big Guy said:

TRUTH!

52682028_10215436080389205_5649135450380566528_n.jpg

Hussein and Big Mike the worst of the worst.  

I don't care what anyone says.  Race wasn't this big of a deal pre-Obama. Cause and effect it all you want, but we were worse off at the end of his tenure on this front. Fact. 

I don't think there's any one thing, but I heard an interesting theory the other day.

If you overlay a timeline of America's most troubled economic times, you'll see pretty much direct correlation to increases in overt racism and racist groups.

Obama inherited an absolute crap economy that took a long time to recover. And it's a bit like the too many rats in the cage idea. Folks fighting over crumbs thinking that one group or another has an advantage over those limited crumbs.

The antebellum Southern economy was absolute crap. Fast forward all the way to the post wars Carter economy in the 70s.  The rise of the klan all the way to the rise of the black klan being the Black Panthers and Watts riots.

Like I said, it's a theory, there's no one event. However, just looking at the Obama presidency, even as the economy slowly slowly built its way back up then you have two other factors:

The Advent of social media and the preponderance of cameras out there.

Speaks for itself. Cop shootings, BLM etc.

However, unspoken is that all of a sudden any idiot like me could spout racist viewpoints anonymously to the world if he or she wanted to. I don't know that we got a whole lot worse, or we just became a shiitload more transparent.

Perhaps an analogy if one is needed would be somebody thinking that all of a sudden Catholic priests became these huge pedophiles in the last 10 years. Uh, no...

Anywho, as more and more people divide themselves into more and more victimhood groups, they're all competing for the prize of top victim. Then you're going to start seeing and you're already starting to see, the rats eating each other.

I've said for a long time, the blacks think it's bad now? Just wait till the Mexicans are the majority in power. 

All of a sudden, the blacks lose their Goto cards of slavery and Jim Crow. What a fcking shame that'll be.

19 hours ago, Big Guy said:

TRUTH!

52682028_10215436080389205_5649135450380566528_n.jpg

Truth.  :(

19 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

We know darn well all those white people that minded their own business in front of him were cursing him and calling him racial slurs when they shut their car doors. 

You know it, and why were they going in ahead of him instead of waiting for him to go first???   There is white privilege all around us....