Sign in to follow this  
SUXBNME

What's your current 40 time?

Just now, Mike Honcho said:

Wow...you must have real short legs!  :shocking:

and he claims he can run fast. liar 

• Haha 1

I'm surprisingly swift for a bigger guy... for about 40 yards..  especially in a vest and duty belt... then.. I'm gonna go back and get my car to chase your ass.

Just now, Mike Honcho said:

Myself, I'm looking forward to the Geek Club Olympics.   

We better hold them in the parking lot of the Mayo Clinic

• Haha 1

My fastest 40 time ever was 4.8 in HS.  I'd probably have to add 3 full seconds to that time at my current age 54.   My hip and knees hurt after walking the dog.  

18 minutes ago, RaiderHater's Revenge said:

sorry bro ran track, ran 11.46 100 in city finals was the top speed for a white guy in the city, ran 4.42 and 4.46 in the baseball showcase area code games in 1992, was actually part of my scout press release

got faster after a cycle in college and training with an olympic track coach, but never timed, just felt faster from home to first

You can be sorry all you want but, 11.4/100 is a decent speed but, probably wouldn't make a city finals in my area on any given year.

Guessing your 40 times were hand timed, 11.4 doesn't match up with a 4.4 40, not even close.  11.4 translates more to a 4.8'ish 40.

My daughter is a sprinter and is at school on an athletic track scholarship.  I know a bit about this, guy's who think they run fast 40 times were never timed electronically.

3 minutes ago, Reality said:

You can be sorry all you want but, 11.4/100 is a decent speed but, probably wouldn't make a city finals in my area on any given year.

Guessing your 40 times were hand timed, 11.4 doesn't match up with a 4.4 40, not even close.  11.4 translates more to a 4.8'ish 40.

My daughter is a sprinter and is at school on an athletic track scholarship.  I know a bit about this, guy's who think they run fast 40 times were never timed electronically.

When I ran a sub 4 40 I counted by thousands

3 minutes ago, Reality said:

You can be sorry all you want but, 11.4/100 is a decent speed but, probably wouldn't make a city finals (top 😎 in my area on any given year.

I was time by a panel of 6 scouts, they took the average of each hand timing

I was faster out of the gates than anyone, and yah 11.4 100m was a great time, in the 90's I only ran track one season, and never trained for it, but I did finish 9th, behind 8 brothers

Just now, RaiderHater's Revenge said:

I was time by a panel of 6 scouts, they took the average of each hand timing

I was faster out of the gates than anyone, and yah 11.4 100m was a great time, in the 90's I only ran track one season, and never trained for it, but I did finish 9th, behind 8 brothers

What are the odds 8 brothers would all be in the same high school. twins and triplets maybe?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Reality said:

Can size?

1 minute ago, edjr said:

What are the odds 8 brothers would all be in the same high school. twins and triplets maybe?

Remember Octomom?

Just now, Kanil said:

Remember Octomom?

i've seen women put octopus in their vadge. Never again

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Where is Digby when we need him? 

he should be able to check in between surgery and a quick 9 at augusta

• Like 1