Sign in to follow this  
tubby_mcgee

Libs want to take from the middle class and give to the black folks

Free college tuition, even if they are convicted of violent crime. This is because there was slavery 200 years ago.  Get it?  Slavery 200 years ago, means we pay blacks now. 

The free money would also be available to those that got here recently. LOL.

So, what do you libs think of this? You willing to fund this out of your checkbook? Orrrrr....not so much?  Lemme guess. Someone else should pay for your idea? LOL.  Retards.  Complete useless retards. 

Watch the interview with the black chick.  She has the IQ of a potato.  She doesn't even qualify as a retard.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/harris-warren-embrace-reparations-for-black-americans

So the black chick is saying that AA's can't get into colllege because of historical racism. Maybe they can't get into college because the public schools they attend are a mess? But wait, liberals have been running that show for the last fifty years. So it must be racism, not their benefactors failure. 

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So the black chick is saying that AA's can't get into colllege because of historical racism. Maybe they can't get into college because the public schools they attend are a mess? But wait, liberals have been running that show for the last fifty years. So it must be racism, not their benefactors failure. 

The liberals/Democrats have always been and will always be the racists.  

No amount of revisionist history or projection will change that. 

The proof is in the real history of the party and the fights they faught against real racial progress in our government and what you see in the inner cities and school systems they have ran. 

It's a shame that many minorities cannot see this clear as day fact, but their mindset is also the product of the democratics so its really hard to blame them. 

Slowly many are seeing the light. 

Can you blame them for doing this?   We have allowed the role of victim to become weaponized.

Why do we think that Smollet used it the way he did?  Because he knew it was weaponized and could have teeth. he assumed that as a gay minority he was untouchable because our society projects that.

This is also why women use accusations of rape or sexual harassment as a weapon when it suits them.

Pandering at it's best. Harris isn't even African American. She's half Indian and half Jamaican. Warren probably is though.

yep that's it, free education for blacks only. what a dumbazz. again with the makin sh!t up to b!tch about.

how about free college for everyone, regardless of skin color, religion, sex, etc, etc, etc. that's what every liberal leader I've ever seen has said.

2 minutes ago, trumpurethra said:

yep that's it, free education for blacks only. what a dumbazz. again with the makin sh!t up to b!tch about.

how about free college for everyone, regardless of skin color, religion, sex, etc, etc, etc. that's what every liberal leader I've ever seen has said.

“Free”

lol

3 minutes ago, trumpurethra said:

Newbie Sanders

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Pandering at it's best. Harris isn't even African American. She's half Indian and half Jamaican. Warren probably is though.

Not unlike every other American, she is a mix.  Her skin color is irrelevant, as is her genealogy..... but she wants it to be relevant for the political and societal capital it brings.

Two things can be possible at the same time: she can be rather brilliant, and still be evil.

Kamala Harris - 1st day of Jussie Smellit - racists at it again.

Kamala Harris - asked to comment on it yesterday "I want to wait till I get all the facts" :lol:

• Haha 1

When college becomes free, you may as well call it high school 2.0.  Colleges will dumb down courses to keep those government checks coming.  Miscreants will coast for an additional 4 years.

Oh, and here come the teacher's unions, I'll bet Bernie never considered this. 🙄

Just now, TimmySmith said:

When college becomes free, you may as well call it high school 2.0.  Colleges will dumb down courses to keep those government checks coming.  Miscreants will coast for an additional 4 years.

Oh, and here come the teacher's unions, I'll bet Bernie never considered this. 🙄

it already is dumbed-down.

2 minutes ago, edjr said:

Kamala Harris - 1st day of Jussie Smellit - racists at it again.

Kamala Harris - asked to comment on it yesterday "I want to wait till I get all the facts" :lol:

Correct, I noticed that as well. And its coming in from all the usual places...CNN is doing it too.  NOW suddenly, is the time to slow down, be thoughtful, wait for all the information....they are so focking obvious at this point.

4 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

Correct, I noticed that as well. And its coming in from all the usual places...CNN is doing it too.  NOW suddenly, is the time to slow down, be thoughtful, wait for all the information....they are so focking obvious at this point.

It's the same as faux news.

at 1st they were all mum on it, not really sure what to say.

Now it a Jussie Smellit parade over there.

it's so sad there is literally nothing to watch or read that is honest and unbiased. Can't even find a school that isn't biased for god sake

Just now, edjr said:

It already is dumbed-down.

True, but it's still your nickel.  When colleges start getting that gubmint check, nobody, anywhere, will ever fail out.

3 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

On /r/politics the progressives and far lefties are starting to call CNN Trump propaganda.. completely delusional 

2 hours ago, kilroy69 said:

This effectively kills any chance either may have had. 

I hope you are right. :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, iam90sbaby said:

On /r/politics the progressives and far lefties are starting to call CNN Trump propaganda.. completely delusional 

Wow.....for being rational???

Just now, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

Wow.....for being rational???

It was a few days ago. But CNN was not talking very highly of AOC and said one or two things slightly positive about Trump. They were having a serious discussion on a thread that CNN is now Trump propaganda and can’t be trusted. Probably pull up any thread related to the subject on /r/politics and it’ll be right there. 

1 minute ago, iam90sbaby said:

It was a few days ago. But CNN was not talking very highly of AOC and said one or two things slightly positive about Trump. They were having a serious discussion on a thread that CNN is now Trump propaganda and can’t be trusted. Probably pull up any thread related to the subject on /r/politics and it’ll be right there. 

So the only valid sources are those that pander to the way THEY think?   Wow......

Just now, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

So the only valid sources are those that pander to the way THEY think?   Wow......

HuffPo and BuzzFeed are they’re go to sources 

3 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Dem 2020 hopefuls Harris, Warren say they embrace idea of reparations for black Americans: report

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/harris-warren-embrace-reparations-for-black-americans

Can we just give them Mississippi and call it a day? When you punch 400+ percent over your population percentage in crime statistics there’s a problem there. It’s true :( 

Funny....nothing is stopping Bernie, Warren, Kamala, Pelosi from opening up scholarships in black colleges and donating/reparating to ease their sense of guilt.

I gave nearly $30,000 to the charity known as Federal taxes last year. I have no guilt.

My first question to Harris, Warren, et al, would be.... WHEN this doesn't work, will your sole solution be to throw more money at it?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, kilroy69 said:

This effectively kills any chance either may have had. 

Eh... plant the seeds... give it water and 20-30 years or however long of positive media coverage ... fill the air with newspeak words/concepts similar to "patriarchy" "gender fluid" "nonbinary" "colorblindness is racism" etc ... use emotional appeals to fairness and justice...  paint people opposed as evil...  get reparations eventually.

4 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

Noone left behind. Everyone can be stupid equally.

I got a better idea. Ya don't like it here? We will pay for your 1 way trip to Africa.

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, lod001 said:

I got a better idea. Ya don't like it here? We will pay for your 1 way trip to Africa.

This

2 hours ago, lod001 said:

Wakanda forever! 

How come the reparations crowd isn't demanding money from England? They were the ones who were in charge for most of the time during slavery. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

How come the reparations crowd isn't demanding money from England? They were the ones who were in charge for most of the time during slavery. 

Let’s not pass the buck on to England. They have to deal with enough of these sorts of guilt trips already. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Let’s not pass the buck on to England. They have to deal with enough of these sorts of guilt trips already. 

Well, England owes my people a whole bunch of potatoes 

14 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Well, England owes my people a whole bunch of potatoes 

I saw how Ireland wants to increase their population by like 50% so maybe the Brits can pay the Irish off with Muslim immigrants to make up for all those potato related lost lives.

16 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I saw how Ireland wants to increase their population by like 50% so maybe the Brits can pay the Irish off with Muslim immigrants to make up for all those potato related lost lives.

Yup. They've lost their fockin mind over there. All the good ones left. I have some land there that I have to get rid of before the place is overrun. 

47 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yup. They've lost their fockin mind over there. All the good ones left. I have some land there that I have to get rid of before the place is overrun. 

The rest of Europe has been had been mostly an unbroken string of good news and more good news through 2018 that encouraged me that Western Civilization can actually survive after all. Then I read about the dumb focking resettlement plan in Ireland and later was rather bummed about the Swedish election. The globalist elite aren't rolling over, they're fighting tooth and nail, only parts of Europe seems to be slowly coming to their senses and possibly find a way to save themselves in time.

When I think on the dozens, if not hundreds, of Irish people I've met in my life, I was shocked to learn there's only 5 million people in the whole country that spawned such a large diaspora. That's a heck of a lot of outmigration. Now somehow, they've elected sh*tbags committed to flooding the country with a pack of people who couldn't care less about their history, culture, religion, or traditions.