Sign in to follow this  
tubby_mcgee

Libs want to take from the middle class and give to the black folks

8 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yup. They've lost their fockin mind over there. All the good ones left. I have some land there that I have to get rid of before the place is overrun. 

Is it Muslims they're gonna bring in?

I've met dozens of Brits trying to get Irish passports before brexit happens. Maybe those folks will move to Ireland?

I don't understand. Black people can pretty much get into any college they want with substandard scores they also have access to almost unlimited grants with minimal effort all for the color of their skin.

How would this change anything?

10 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

How come the reparations crowd isn't demanding money from England? They were the ones who were in charge for most of the time during slavery. 

First they need to go after Africa. After all it was black people who sold other black people into slavery. Then they can go after the jews. It was jews merchants who bought them first and transferred them across the Atlantic and sold them to the people of the new world (white , black and brown). We where just the last stop of a long train of slavery.

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

First they need to go after Africa. After all it was black people who sold other black people into slavery. Then they can go after the jews. It was jews merchants who bought them first and transferred them across the Atlantic and sold them to the people of the new world (white , black and brown). We where just the last stop of a long train of 

Yes, being the end user was egregious but there was a long line of inhumane treatment by many people. The US gov ,though, is probably the only ones that think this would solve problems.  

8 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

I can feel myself turning blacker if these reparations become a reality. Gimme dat!

Isn't that the plot for Soul Man? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

First they need to go after Africa. After all it was black people who sold other black people into slavery. Then they can go after the jews. It was jews merchants who bought them first and transferred them across the Atlantic and sold them to the people of the new world (white , black and brown). We where just the last stop of a long train of slavery.

Perhaps, but we also need to acknowledge the decades of active suppression by groups like the democrat party, local governments, law enforcement that has continued to be evident even into the current time. The Democrats have tweaked their model, but they are still perhaps the worst thing that has ever happened to those of African descent.

36 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

Perhaps, but we also need to acknowledge the decades of active suppression by groups like the democrat party, local governments, law enforcement that has continued to be evident even into the current time. The Democrats have tweaked their model, but they are still perhaps the worst thing that has ever happened to those of African descent.

I think we already do. It's just that every other race, white, Asian, etc... Has gotten over being enslaved at one point and moved on. Blacks keep buying into the Democrats slave mentality.

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

I think we already do. It's just that every other race, white, Asian, etc... Has gotten over being enslaved at one point and moved on. Blacks keep buying into the Democrats slave mentality.

Agree. But I am observing a slow dawning of realization here and there. AA's are starting to notice, little by little, that the Democrats have actually continued to suppress and use them, but it was hidden behind a facade of caring. We can only hope that continues, are grows.

3 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

Agree. But I am observing a slow dawning of realization here and there. AA's are starting to notice, little by little, that the Democrats have actually continued to suppress and use them, but it was hidden behind a facade of caring. We can only hope that continues, are grows.

This is true. It will be interesting to watch unfold. I hope the understanding starts building more momentum.

14 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

And that's exactly why the talk of reparations is brought up again. They have to get them back to the plantation