Sign in to follow this  
Kanil

Robert Kraft is a cheater at heart

First the NFL, now the SEC.

Shares in Kraft Heinz are expected to plunge when markets open Friday, after the consumer goods company said it was being investigated by U.S. regulators and it reported a massive loss.

Shares in the food company slumped 20 percent late on Thursday after it posted a quarterly loss, disclosed an SEC investigation, and wrote down the value of its iconic Kraft and Oscar Mayer brands as it highlighted the tough environment for the packaged food industry.

The gloomy results and forecast from the company, which is one of billionaire Warren Buffett's largest investments, reflect changes in consumer trends away from processed foods to healthier alternatives.

The after-hours slump erased $12 billion from Kraft Heinz's stock market value and left its shares trading at their lowest point since H.J. Heinz Co bought Kraft Foods Group in 2015, to create the world's fifth-largest food and beverage company.

"Kraft Heinz results confirmed all our worst fears — plus more," Guggenheim Partners' analyst Laurent Grandet said in a note.

The $15.4 billion write-down indicates declining fortunes of the iconic brands and other losses in asset value, meaning the company views those assets as less valuable than before the merger.

"We expect to take a step backwards in 2019," Chief Financial Officer David Knopf told analysts on a post earnings conference call, promising "consistent profit growth" starting in 2020.

Kraft, which owns Velveeta cheese and Heinz ketchup brands, forecast adjusted earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortization between $6.3 billion and $6.5 billion in 2019, lower than analysts' estimates of $7.47 billion, according to Refinitiv

Luckiest guy ever.

Billionaire and his old hag wife dies so he can start slaying models. What a life.

Just now, kutulu said:

You know he has nothing to do with that company?

Let's not let facts get in the way of a good Patriots cheating bash.

Just now, kutulu said:

Nice try. it has his name

6 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

So Robert Kraft is a Florida Man now?

A good cheater never lets you know where he's really from

29 minutes ago, kutulu said:

this has more merit than the previous cheating scandals

1 minute ago, porkbutt said:

thought this was gonna be about him busted with prostitute:lol:

I bet he finger banged her with all 5 on

Just now, drobeski said:

I bet he finger banged her with all 5 on

dude with 5 rings on why you need a hoor??? :lol:

2 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

Asians

If you ain't been there you wouldn't understand 

4 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

He doesn’t pay em to stay, you pay em to leave. At that level of wealth, whores are the only way to get laid that makes any sense really. Also the most talented, least mouthy, there’s no downsides really.

1 hour ago, tanatastic said:

Shocked this stupid thread wasn’t about the hooker bust so I made that thread.

Saw that story about 10 minutes after I posted this one.  I thought about adding it in here but didn't want it to get lost.  Then I thought about creating a new thread but that just seemed like piling on.