Sign in to follow this  
tanatastic

Patriots owner Kraft charged with soliciting prostitution.

3 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

With Gronk finished maybe Kraft was scouting for a new tight end.

They need WRs too. Maybe looking for someone with a good set of hands?

• Haha 1

What about Ricki Lander?

Will one of you guys please for the love of God explain why men cheat when they have perfectly hot girlfriends at home????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why???? I mean, remember Hugh Grant when he was with that very sexy woman whose name escapes me at the moment. Is it just that men have a desire to be sexed up all the time or is it that you all need variety? What is it??????????

1 hour ago, cbfalcon said:

The reports are that Kraft isn't the biggest name involved. That list has got to be pretty small, so may as well speculate.

Tiger? Trump?

Who else that fits the profile would be a bigger name that also has some sort of ties to the area?

Add MJ to the list of people with a bigger name than Kraft with ties to the area.

Tiger, MJ, Trump......all seem realistic.

32 minutes ago, peenie said:

What about Ricki Lander?

Will one of you guys please for the love of God explain why men cheat when they have perfectly hot girlfriends at home????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why???? I mean, remember Hugh Grant when he was with that very sexy woman whose name escapes me at the moment. Is it just that men have a desire to be sexed up all the time or is it that you all need variety? What is it??????????

How come women marry men with the full intention of divorcing them for their money?

46 minutes ago, peenie said:

What about Ricki Lander?

Boggles the mind but women cheat too. Obviously some need isn't being met. 

Getting to look at a Ferrari isn't as fun as getting to drive it fast.

1 hour ago, RaiderHater's Revenge said:

Clinton doesn't pay for it, he forces you to do it, then threatens to kill your family if you speak up

I was gonna say. If it's is Bill some people are going to go missing. 

1 hour ago, peenie said:

Will one of you guys please for the love of God explain why men cheat when they have perfectly hot girlfriends at home????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why???? 

they are bitches?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Good on him. Should be legal.

Human trafficking? Lol.

43 minutes ago, MDC said:

Human trafficking? Lol.

That part is bad for sure, but the prostitution part shouldn’t be criminal. It’s the oldest profession in the world and a recognized institution. They provide a service that people want. 

2 hours ago, peenie said:

What about Ricki Lander?

Elizabeth Hurley was the girl.

Guys cheat because they aren't getting it at home or they are sick of the same old thing. I would bet money Hurley doesn't give blowjobs or something. 

10 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

That part is bad for sure, but the prostitution part shouldn’t be criminal. It’s the oldest profession in the world and a recognized institution. They provide a service that people want. 

I agree but the dude went to a handjob house. He had to know there was a good chance the handjobbers were underaged and/or forced into it.

4 hours ago, tanatastic said:

He’s an unmarried guy getting an Asian massage and bang, nothing to judge and he did nothing wrong except in the eyes of the dumb law. Doesn’t make him a bad person at all. 

Really?  Promoting sex trafficking is doing nothing?   Fock you you piece of shiot. 

6 hours ago, tanatastic said:

He’s an unmarried guy getting an Asian massage and bang, nothing to judge and he did nothing wrong except in the eyes of the dumb law. Doesn’t make him a bad person at all. 

This. Should be legal. Would be easier to fight the trafficking that way too. 

6 hours ago, peenie said:

What about Ricki Lander?

Men are genetically programmed to make as many babies with as many women as possible.  Women can't process this.  :dunno:

1 hour ago, RaiderHater's Revenge said:

also love that the MSM is bringing Trump into this lol

Trump and Kraft are friends, Kraft gets a happy ending and that of course is orange man bad

I already explained it

8 hours ago, tanatastic said:

They have video. Like cruzer said, the real targets are the traffickers and not the customers. It’s a bit silly to target the massage clients. Who would refuse a hot Asian offering you puzzy if you are laying there getting a legit massage? 

they have a video but its from japan so everything is blurred out

9 hours ago, Kanil said:

Obviously this puts an * on their last SB trophy.  Takes NE to a total of zero legit SB wins.

Is that the gal's puckered azzhole? 

1 hour ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

This. Men like strange. It's just how we're wired. 

Women aren’t exactly stoked about riding the same d!ck for the rest of their lives, either. 

55 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Men are genetically programmed to make as many babies with as many women as possible.  Women can't process this.  :dunno:

Women spend their lives seeking the one man who can meet their every want and need.

Men spend their lives seeking every woman who can meet their one want and need.

• Like 1

It may seem unusual, but I think I understand. Think of all the guys who tried to get something in house. If they hire a hooker, no matter how many agreements they sign and no matter how much they're paid, these hookers eventually want to get the attention ive going to the media. If they keep it really in house and hook up with a maid or whatever, well then it's lawsuit Central. So then they go someplace where they can be just a regular dude paying for services rendered. And this happens.

The way the world is today, it's completely up.

think about tiger and the 20 bitches that all had to have individual press conferences with Gloria pant suit by their side. And how they all cried for the camera and said I had no idea he was married! And all received legal settlements for perfectly consensual sex.

Too many examples. Damned if you do.

Even if you're completely loyal to your wife she can just cut you off at any given moment and slink from your touch like a fuucking rape victim and leave you for whatever made up reason she wants and she still going to get half your money.

Damned either way.

Not to mention, completely unrelated, Kraft had a horrible day on the market. Accounting irregularities , SEC investigations , huge writedowns , monster plunge, bad day all the way around for the Kraft family.

8 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Not to mention, completely unrelated, Kraft had a horrible day on the market. Accounting irregularities , SEC investigations , huge writedowns , monster plunge, bad day all the way around for the Kraft family.

No fear, you'll still be able to get your Ranch. 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No fear, you'll still be able to get your Ranch. 

Pretty sure Hidden Valley is what they call your Mother's gooch covered up by her knee-level Gunt.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, OldMaid said:

Women aren’t exactly stoked about riding the same d!ck for the rest of their lives, either. 

Fair enough. But women do seem more wired into that whole nesting family thing.

Many women seem to consider an active sex life as kind of a phase of life to grow out of. Like smoking pot in college. 

7 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Fair enough. But women do seem more wired into that whole nesting family thing.

Many women seem to consider an active sex life as kind of a phase of life to grow out of. Like smoking pot in college. 

More like the bright bloom on a Venus Flytrap that dies after the plant finds a victim and feeds.

20 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Pretty sure Hidden Valley is what they call your Mother's gooch covered up by her knee-level Gunt.

Triggered

Police said the prostitutes were all adults. No underage. It would have made it worse if he was banging an underage one. Every now and then i’ll read about an Asian massage parlor in my area getting shutdown. It’s never big news and the Johns aren’t arrested or even investigated. Cops go undercover and bust the owners. This seemed like a pretty detailed bust with hidden cameras and it took months. Kraft was just at the wrong place. With his money, he could have flown to a place where it’s legal. 

10 hours ago, OldMaid said:

You will keep your vibrator forever if it still works.  Don't lie.  :lol:

• Like 1

20 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Plus. We like boobs

19 hours ago, OldMaid said:

C3569606-3859-4360-8D02-6F56874184CD.gif

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, OldMaid said:

This seriously sounds like a personal problem. You sound like you either will be alone in the end or end up with with someone you simply just say "ok, I'll deal with you.".

Have fun.,,