Sign in to follow this  
tanatastic

Patriots owner Kraft charged with soliciting prostitution.

5 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

C3569606-3859-4360-8D02-6F56874184CD.gif

You made a funny! Well done!

I never get news alerts on my Yahoo sports phone app.  never.  Until this broke.  This isn't even a sports story!  This is a gossip story.  I was really tempted to delete the app.  This is EXACTLY the story that shouldn't get an alert.  Idiots.

On 2/22/2019 at 4:53 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Another disgraceful episode from the Cheatriots. 

Can someone get me an LT up in dis houze

12 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Few and far between with the NY Football Giants. It's a constant with the Pats. 

23 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Don’t forget Josh Brown.

58 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Few and far between with the NY Football Giants. It's a constant with the Pats. 

Yo wear dem 16 year old b!tches and da crack at cracka!

On 2/23/2019 at 8:23 AM, avoiding injuries said:

I saw on Barstool that Goodell seems to be behind all of this. Provided tips to the FBI and contributed funds for the investigation. 

Let me guess., Jerry Thornton said that?

I don't go there anymore. Since they shut down the comment section

50 minutes ago, DonS said:

Screenshot_2019-02-23-11-57-48-1.jpg

Pretty sure the PED has at least 3 matches.

So which ways is this gonna go?

A. Million dollar per hour lawyers get the whole thing thrown out on a technicality?

B. Confesses he's a sex addict, goes to rehab, comes out a hero.

C.  Pays a fine, takes his lumps with the league and makes a sizable donation to Asian Hookers International

1 hour ago, DonS said:

Screenshot_2019-02-23-11-57-48-1.jpg

:lol:

Black players kneel during the anthem: Darrrr Fire the sumsabeetches! :mad:

Kraft supports human trafficking: Dude just wanted a handy whatareyougonnado? :dunno:

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Black players kneel during the anthem: Darrrr Fire the sumsabeetches! :mad:

Kraft supports human trafficking: Dude just wanted a handy whatareyougonnado? :dunno:

These are just dirty, poor, expendable Asian chicks..... Not like they're privileged, white Republican voting ones.

Don't be so dramatic. :nono:

8 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

So which ways is this gonna go?

A. Million dollar per hour lawyers get the whole thing thrown out on a technicality?

B. Confesses he's a sex addict, goes to rehab, comes out a hero.

C.  Pays a fine, takes his lumps with the league and makes a sizable donation to Asian Hookers International

He's already made the donations for C!

7 minutes ago, MDC said:

Kraft supports human trafficking

👃

Just now, Kanil said:

He's already made the donations for C!

How do you know it was sizable?  He's old enough to be shooting clouds of dust.  

7 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

How do you know it was sizable?  He's old enough to be shooting clouds of dust.  

So much so his GF had to get knocked up by a real man. Kraft is a cuck :lol:

• Like 1

Show me the tug video or GTFO

Prosecutors in Palm Beach County released probable cause affidavits for Patriots owner Robert Kraft and the 24 other men charged with soliciting prostitution at a massage parlor in Jupiter, Florida.

The affidavit, which comes via Olivia Hitchcock of the Palm Beach Post, for Kraft alleges that he visited the Orchids of Asia Day Spa on January 19 and 20 this year and includes information taken from video surveillance on both visits.

According to the affidavit, Kraft paid cash at the front desk and then went to another room where he proceeded to take off all his clothes. On the first visit, Kraft was allegedly accompanied by two women who massaged him before performing sex acts. The second visit was with one woman, but otherwise unfolded the same way.

A police officer stopped Kraft’s car as he left on January 19 and the officer asking Kraft, who was a passenger, for identification. Kraft produced a Massachusetts drivers license.

January 20 was the day of the AFC Championship Game and Kraft was seen leaving the establishment around 11:15 a.m. ET. The game started in Kansas City shortly before 7 p.m. ET.

Palm Beach County State Attorney Dave Aronberg said at a Monday press conference that neither Kraft nor any of the others arrested are facing human trafficking charges, but said he hopes the arrests launch a larger conversation about that criminal practice.

Aronberg also vowed that “our office treats everyone the same, whether you have a lot of money or your indigent” when asked about punishment for the first-degree misdemeanor charges that have now been formally filed. A court date on the matter has been set for April 24.

Any truth to the rumors that the Patriots are going to play a game in China next season?

33 minutes ago, kutulu said:

Any truth to the rumors that the Patriots are going to play a game in China next season?

Most of them would never fit in a hotel room

One of the chicks arrested in this case was busted for trafficking in MA in 2011, using a very similar M.O........

6 hours ago, DonS said:

Creepy thing is you know Belichick probably videotaped that action. 

Brady for sure had something on tape.  We now know why Jimmy is playing in SF and not the starting QB of NE!

32 minutes ago, Kanil said:

Brady for sure had something on tape.  We now know why Jimmy is playing in SF and not the starting QB of NE!

Um der! tom won another super bowl

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

Um der! tom won another super bowl

He Dilfered this one. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He Dilfered this one. 

Meh not really ... but as with every super bowl the kid has played in(holy fockity fock 9 of them 🤯), he drove the team to a go ahead score in the 4th. 

1 minute ago, cbfalcon said:

Haha

This is pretty silly.  She is not associated with the Asian Orchid place.  She sold off her business to them a while ago.  She has not been charged in this sting.

While I believe that she supports "rub and tugs", I don't think that this is a big deal for Trump at all.