Sign in to follow this  
Frozenbeernuts

Why I was offended by two gay dudes with their son

At the McDonald's play place

They put his dirty shoes on the table before they put them on him. Is this normal for gay people with children? 

12 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

They put his dirty shoes on the table before they put them on him. Is this normal for gay people with children? 

how do you know the shoes were dirty? did you inspect

you're at a focking mcdonalds. if you expect a clean table you're retarded

2 minutes ago, fandandy said:

McDonald's should be forced to install a separate play area for children with ghey parents.  

Why not just open a new place called Mcdonalth

25 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

It's normal for stupid parents.  Sexual preference has nothing to do with it.

Used to work at a snack bar in HS.

Focking Mom's would put their kid wearing their chit filled diaper right on the counter where food was served. 

Then loose their shiit when told they couldn't do that.

Sanitation aside, and that's a hard one to put aside, do or did you do that with your kids in your own kitchen? Hell no. You put them in a high chair.

Jeesus, your effing kid is inches from multiple heat sources. And you KNOW these biitchez would sue - and win.

And second? that counter is a solid 46 inches at a minimum. really? While you're fuccking around with your purse your child is dangling inches away from falling 4 feet onto a hard tile ground? You piece of shiit.

God, I hated that . Especially the counts who got all outraged. You're not a mom! You don't understand! well I know better than to put my kid in danger like you are, you stupid count. And I know better than to have his leaky, shiit covered diaper where food is served. What exactly makes you a mom again? o yeah, you spread your legs, you fuccking whoore.

Congrats 'mom'.

8 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Focking Mom's would put their kid wearing their chit filled diaper right on the counter where food was served. 

Sanitation aside, and that's a hard one to put aside, do or did you do that with your kids in your own kitchen? Hell no. You put them in a high chair.

Jeesus, your effing kid is inches from multiple heat sources. And you KNOW these biitchez would sue - and win.

And second? that counter is a solid 46 inches at a minimum. really? While you're fuccking around with your purse your child is dangling inches away from falling 4 feet onto a hard tile ground? You piece of shiit.

God, I hated that . Especially the counts who got all outraged. You're not a mom! You don't understand! well I know better than to put my kid in danger like you are, you stupid count. And I know better than to have his leaky, shiit covered diaper where food is served. What exactly makes you a mom again? o yeah, you spread your legs, you fuccking whoore.

Congrats 'mom'.

I like when you tell stories about stuff that happened in your head. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I like when you tell stories about stuff that happened in your head. 

I don't really give a shiit.

48 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Congrats 'mom'.

When I was in college, I worked at a party City. One day, some lady put her crotch gobblin on the counter. Kid p!sses all over it. Like a puddle.

She goes to leave, and I call after her "ma'am... You're not seriously going to walk away from your kids p!SS and leave it for me are you?"

Now she's offended and wants the manager.

"Would the owner suffice?"

Sure.

I call him. This guy loathed humanity in general and kids in particular. He tore her a new one and called her a lowlife in front of a line of customers. She left.

On another occasion, some lady tried to take a custom bouquet of balloons without paying. He followed her to the parking lot, pulled out a box cutter, and popped every last one. Cops got called for that one. 

On Saturday, February 23, 2019 at 1:49 AM, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

When I was in college, I worked at a party City. One day, some lady put her crotch gobblin on the counter. Kid p!sses all over it. Like a puddle.

She goes to leave, and I call after her "ma'am... You're not seriously going to walk away from your kids p!SS and leave it for me are you?"

Sure.

I call him. This guy loathed humanity in general and kids in particular. He tore her a new one and called her a lowlife in front of a line of customers. She left.

On another occasion, some lady tried to take a custom bouquet of balloons without paying. He followed her to the parking lot, pulled out a box cutter, and popped every last one. Cops got called for that one. 

Now, THAT'S a guy that should run for president.

On 2/23/2019 at 1:49 AM, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Sure.

A guy who hates everyone owns a party City?

2 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

A guy who hates everyone owns a party City?

Yeah. He was one of these older guys who had a brutal divorce. Spend most nights at the minor league ballpark. Just a crumudgeon mostly. 

5 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Yeah. He was one of these older guys who had a brutal divorce. Spend most nights at the minor league ballpark. Just a crumudgeon mostly. 

Another reason not to get married. If a couple can't coexist without a ring on each other's fingers, what's the point?

6 minutes ago, sderk said:

Another reason not to get married. If a couple can't coexist without a ring on each other's fingers, what's the point?

If said couple has children together, And has lots of joint property together, home, business, etc, then the lack of a ring isn't going to make the process of parting any less brutal, should it come to that. 

13 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

If said couple has children together, And has lots of joint property together, home, business, etc, then the lack of a ring isn't going to make the process of parting any less brutal, should it come to that. 

I have a kid out of wedlock. The mom was a total bltch for many years (she is manic depressive). We worked it out over time without court and lawyers and etc...  and the kid is awesome and on her own at age 23 and my daughter and I are very close. Now, I have been dating a girl for the past 6 years that is awesome and self reliant. Hell, she's younger and makes more than I do in terms of yearly salary, and has no debt either. We joke about each other being beneficiary of each other because if a freak accident occurs we don't want to be blamed just to get some money. People just need to be smart about their lifestyles and stop being angry.

1 minute ago, sderk said:

I have a kid out of wedlock. The mom was a total bltch for many years (she is manic depressive). We worked it out and the kid is awesome and on her own at age 23 and we are very close. Now, I have been dating a girl for the past 6 years that is awesome and self reliant. Hell, she's younger and makes more than I do in terms of yearly salary, and has no debt either. We joke about each other being beneficiary of each other because if a freak accident occurs we don't want to be blamed just to get some money. People just need to be smart about their lifestyles.

Sure.

Most people just do what you're "supposed to." Get married too young. Spawn. Strive for that house in the suburbs life.

And that's cool for a lot of people.

The problems come when two people who never even bothered to ask themselves, let alone each other, what they wanted out of life, get to a place where they aren't happy. 

4 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Sure.

Most people just do what you're "supposed to." Get married too young. Spawn. Strive for that house in the suburbs life.

And that's cool for a lot of people.

The problems come when two people who never even bothered to ask themselves, let alone each other, what they wanted out of life, get to a place where they aren't happy. 

I get your point man. Billy Joel, Brenda and Eddie song. Whatever that one is called. Italian Restaurant? Not sure.

On 2/22/2019 at 1:30 PM, Frozenbeernuts said:

Why didn't you say anything to MDC and Sho when you had the chance?  Seems like they only way they understand is if someone speaks up when it happens.