Sign in to follow this  
TalentScout

Aaron judge for sale

Hey all, I am not sure how this works but I am looking to trade Aaron Judge.  Can I trade him for a draft pick or does it need to be a post draft trade for a different player?  If I understand the league correctly I think that Judge can be kept for 2019 and then again for 2020.  In 2020 I think he will cost a 13th round pick.  

Please let me know if you are interested.  

You are correct. Judge can be kept this year and next. It costs your round 16 this season and 13 for next. Great deal.

It is OK to trade him for draft picks this season, but not next. You could also trade him for a player (even during the active draft) if preferred. No uneven swaps until post draft though. Need each team to have 30 players at end of draft or Yahoo app gets cranky. 

If you would be interested in a two-for-one deal, where you are compensated with 2 guys for Judge, my problem is that I have excess decent keepers. Text me at 575-640-2360

26 minutes ago, Ghost96 said:

If you would be interested in a two-for-one deal, where you are compensated with 2 guys for Judge, my problem is that I have excess decent keepers. Text me at 575-640-2360

Remember that you need to come out of the draft with 30 players. No uneven swaps heading into or during the draft. Yahoo just doesn't cooperate nicely with league startup with uneven numbers on the teams.

This can typically be addressed via tossing your round 30 into a desired 2 for 1 deal.