Sign in to follow this  
Slippy

New here

The guys at FBGs are wearing me out. Heard some things about this board that made me want to check it out. Namely, that   board leans hard left and it’s hard to swallow at times. I don’t mind left, but expressing a conservative view over there gets you ripped non stop. 

• Like 1

You know the nearer your destination the more you're slippy slidin' away 

1 hour ago, Slippy said:

The guys at FBGs are wearing me out. Heard some things about this board that made me want to check it out. Namely, that   board leans hard left and it’s hard to swallow at times. I don’t mind left, but expressing a conservative view over there gets you ripped non stop. 

tenor (3).gif

37 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

We have an initiation process that involves a potato. We will be scheduling that soon. In the meantime, you are on double secret probation 

You should know better than anyone here that it involves much more that one simple potato. :ninja:

You seem like a cool person. 😎😎😎 Have you always wanted to be your own boss? I'm looking for a select few people who want to get out of the daily grind and Start hustling for themselves.

• Like 1

SSN # and Mothers maiden name, please

Damn...who was that fock that used to always ask that? Dude was nails

I miss him...I think

3 hours ago, Slippy said:

Hey, welcome aboard. I'm HT. I'm kind of a big deal around here, so if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask.  

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Hey, welcome aboard. I'm HT. I'm kind of a big deal around here, so if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask.  

and by big deal, he means member of the twin phags with MDC, who chase each other around and hijack every thread with their incessant cuck stories

You'll notice that humor is allowed here and you can feel free to speak openly about what's on your mind. What may take some time to get use to is realizing that smacking people in the head with folding chairs is also allowed here.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, RaiderHater's Revenge said:

and by big deal, he means member of the twin phags with MDC, who chase each other around and hijack every thread with their incessant cuck stories

Pay no mind to this guy. Whoever he is. Or she. 

8 hours ago, RaiderHater's Revenge said:

You, Filthy, 12th Man, HT, sderk, Big Guy, Senator Rick, Shiny and Mr. Hand provide a real valuable service around these parts.

• Like 2

Our resident Alias Detective is kind of lazy and bad at his job, so if you are one, expect to remain anonymous, at least from his detective skills

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

You, Filthy, 12th Man, HT, sderk, Big Guy, Senator Rick, Shiny and Mr. Hand provide a real valuable service around these parts.

Poor MDC got called out again :(  

Fock off Swerski

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Voltaire said:

You'll notice that humor is allowed here and you can feel free to speak openly about what's on your mind. What may take some time to get use to is realizing that smacking people in the head with folding chairs is also allowed here.

Calling someone a retard is not a bannable offense here.  

We don't give a fock about whether you are being really excellent to everyone else, although there are lines that should not be crossed.  What those lines are, are unwritten.  :ninja:

I have my doubts, but if this is an FBG escapee....just please know that in order to think you have to risk being offensive, and thats ok....

38 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

Hi Burt.  :wave:

26 post to get to this? Fock, the board is on life support. :(

2 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

26 post to get to this? Fock, the board is on life support. :(

Not my fault.  :bandana:

5 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

Not my fault.  :bandana:

No, you are a savior. We need more NV's. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

On 2/26/2019 at 11:39 PM, SenatorRock said:

So you registered a month ago and waited until today for your first post?

giphy.webp

Ya, I guess. I signed up and got some message that before I could post there was some was some setting or something came back voila. I could post. Anyway, I don’t post a lot but when I do I’m all in. 

On 2/27/2019 at 9:53 AM, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

I have my doubts, but if this is an FBG escapee....just please know that in order to think you have to risk being offensive, and thats ok....

I’m still there also. I don’t mind being offensive. Gets you suspended there.

FBG =  giphy.gif

FFT = tenor.gif?itemid=4533330

This is sort of a “safe space” for Trumpers and FBG refugees. Welcome.

• Haha 1

If you want any board cred you will need to disclose your handle over at FBGays so we know you are legit. 

2 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

If you want any board cred you will need to disclose your handle over at FBGays so we know you are legit. 

And pics of his chicks tiits.

On 2/27/2019 at 12:38 AM, Voltaire said:

Does that include the JQ?