Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Hand

Reefer Help

The RV thread motivated me to ask this question here since there are a lot of smart dudes here....I am seeing someone that lives in Las Vegas and next week she is coming to see me for a week. She likes to smoke. She is nervous about trying to travel with it and has mentioned she just may mail brownies here. I don't know of anyone that smokes where I live. So, any help with how to find someone local or have any of you mailed or traveled with the stuff. TIA everyone

"what are you people...on dope?"

Wrong handle, this is the one that says stuff like “What is wrong with you?” and “You’re not well.”

7 minutes ago, MDC said:

Wrong handle, this is the one that says stuff like “What is wrong with you?” and “You’re not well.”

If you didn't act like such a richard to people you'd see different replies from me. HTH

9 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

If you didn't act like such a richard to people you'd see different replies from me. HTH

Everyone gets the same replies from you. “What is wrong with you?” “You’re not well.” Literally hundreds of those posts.:dunno:

I most definitely would not take pot on a flight or want someone mailing it to my house.

You can definitely fly with edibles, throw them in your checked bag.

You can probably fly with flower, checked bag.

They don't have drug sniffing dogs at the airport, only bomb sniffing dogs.

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

Everyone gets the same replies from you. “What is wrong with you?” “You’re not well.” Literally hundreds of those posts.:dunno:

I most definitely would not take pot on a flight or want someone mailing it to my house.

Wrong but I am not surprised. Everyone? Wrong, if you did some research you'd see that I rarely respond like you claim but this is what you do.

1 minute ago, SenatorRock said:

Thanks, I didn't know that about the dogs. I fly a lot and rarely even see the sniffing dogs. I'd like to find someone local. I will do some more reading on this tonight. Thanks for you input!!

1 minute ago, Baker Boy said:

Bartenders are a good source of information.

Good point. We are going to Mexico in a few weeks and I told her there would be no worries finding some there at the all-inclusive we are staying at. I don't go out much to the bars here and live in a town with a population of 250,000. It would be great if there was an internet forum to find local sellers. And by the way...despite my handle here I do think that dope should be legal.

8 minutes ago, SenatorRock said:

So much dumb in one post holy sh!t

• Like 1

I fly with flower in a checked bag about 50 times per year.  only about 3 days worth though.  I triple baggy in the toiletries carry just to mask a bit, and its always in checked bag.  

Just now, Herbivore said:

I fly with flower in a checked bag about 50 times per year.  only about 3 days worth though.  I triple baggy in the toiletries carry just to mask a bit, and its always in checked bag.  

I have read that may be a good way to do it. Her brownies are awesome too and it would be nice to have her mail some here. When I was packing yesterday to come back home from her place I looked at my toiletries and thought this would be a good place to wrap up some brownies.

3 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

I have read that may be a good way to do it. Her brownies are awesome too and it would be nice to have her mail some here. When I was packing yesterday to come back home from her place I looked at my toiletries and thought this would be a good place to wrap up some brownies.

Not sure of how these compare, but think mailing might be more of a federal crime issue.  Could be the same with flying though.  

2 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

Not sure of how these compare, but think mailing might be more of a federal crime issue.  Could be the same with flying though.  

I read some stats last night about TSA and people getting busted for pot and it rarely happens. She has a friend that claims she mails all the time using turkey bags. I would rather not have any of that happen but I don't know what to do about finding someone local. I asked 3 people today and none of them knew of anyone.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

I read some stats last night about TSA and people getting busted for pot and it rarely happens. She has a friend that claims she mails all the time using turkey bags. I would rather not have any of that happen but I don't know what to do about finding someone local. I asked 3 people today and none of them knew of anyone.

No medical in your state?

Flying with edibles is fine, no one will look, check or care. Flying with flower is more tricky imo and I’d avoid it to be on the safe side even if it’s prob also fine.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Flying with edibles is fine, no one will look, check or care. Flying with flower is more tricky imo and I’d avoid it to be on the safe side even if it’s prob also fine.

Your moped flies?

I have a friend that is also a cigarette smoker,he buys a carton opens it with a razor blade and takes one of the middle packs out and fills with joints then refills carton with doctored one back in the middle and reseals the carton and throws it into his checked luggage.He's done this numerous times without any issues.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nzoner said:

I have a friend that is also a cigarette smoker,he buys a carton opens it with a razor blade and takes one of the middle packs out and fills with joints then refills carton with doctored one back in the middle and reseals the carton and throws it into his checked luggage.He's done this numerous times without any issues.

I know a chick that does this with tampons. Carefully open the wrapper, remove the cotton part, fill the applicatior with weed, reseal wrapper with heat, like a hair straightener.

I know a guy here who flies internationally with it all the time. Just flew from china to the states with it. Crosses the land border from Hong Kong with it weekly.

Honestly, the way id find it locally is just go to a 24 hour diner late at night. Waffle house if they exist in your area. If the staff there cant sell you weed right there, they know where to get it. Just be willing to pay a little extra, and it's easily arranged. 

5 hours ago, MDC said:

"You are really messed up"

• Like 1

Tell her to hide it in her ass.  If she makes it all the way to your place, then you got it made.

• Like 1

Do either of you retards understand that once she leaves Nevada, prostitution isn't legal anymore?

This is a tip that the USPS and FedEx ship more weed than the Cali cartel.

Seriously. You can actually Google this.