Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

Alyssa Milano continues to bring the stupid

Shes another one that is trying to stay relevant while spewing idiocy.  If you look at the responses to this tweet, you see actual gay, black, etc people clapping back on her for thinking gay, black, etc is the same as just being an advocate. People like her just make me shake my head.  Theyre trying soooo hard to not be labeled a racist, homophobe, etc, but they just end up looking like dumba$$ bootlickers. 

Isn't she just trying to say that we are all reflections of society or something of that nature?

In the end though, who cares?  This stuff is a fun distraction, but that's it.

5 minutes ago, MDC said:

Smoking hot even today.

her brain is fried

must be the pu$$y hat

24 minutes ago, MDC said:

Smoking hot even today.

One of my all time faves until she ballooned into a big fat cow.  Apparently she has since lost about 1.5 humans worth of weight.  Looking pretty good, wood.  :cheers:

https://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&source=hp&ei=IaOFXImkAfaR0PEPwp23wAk&q=alyssa+milano+2018&oq=alyssa&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-img.1.0.35i39l2j0l3.6422.11496..169546...1.0..0.196.903.0j6......0....1.......5.kCvA_y5J048

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

One of my all time faves until she ballooned into a big fat cow.  Apparently she has since lost about 1.5 humans worth of weight.  Looking pretty good, wood.  :cheers:

https://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&source=hp&ei=IaOFXImkAfaR0PEPwp23wAk&q=alyssa+milano+2018&oq=alyssa&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-img.1.0.35i39l2j0l3.6422.11496..169546...1.0..0.196.903.0j6......0....1.......5.kCvA_y5J048

Hard WOOD.

She's all used up. Both mentally and physically. I love how rich Hollywood people want to tell others how to think. They are the most out of touch people on the planet besides Cortez and Pelosi.

• Like 1

Can't stand her. Don't get me wrong, I'd do my best to fock the stoopid out of her. Be a whole lotta focking. :banana:

• Haha 1

I think Tony Danza needs to bend her over and show her who's the boss until she shuts her stupid wh0re mouth. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Still hot, but her submissiveness to what ever new thing comes along would make her insufferable, even for a single night.

43 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

Still hot, but her submissiveness to what ever new thing comes along would make her insufferable, even for a single night.

I'm not into S&M, but one of those ball gags sure would come in handy for a situation like this. 

30 minutes ago, DonS said:

I'm not into S&M, but one of those ball gags sure would come in handy for a situation like this. 

yeah, that could make it much better

Still cracks me up - a woman who's entire career was based on her body and the fact everyone wanted to fock the hell out of her, speaking up for :meetoo.

Does this stupid biatch actually think her career was based on her acting ability? Like she thinks it's Meryl Streep, Katharine Hepburn then Alyssa Milano? :huh:

34 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

Still cracks me up - a woman who's entire career was based on her body and the fact everyone wanted to fock the hell out of her, speaking up for :meetoo.

Does this stupid biatch actually think her career was based on her acting ability? Like she thinks it's Meryl Streep, Katharine Hepburn then Alyssa Milano? :huh:

That crazy Rose McGowan chick is even worse. Her career was 100% based on showing her t1ts.  Did Milano ever actually show them in a movie or show? 

13 minutes ago, DonS said:

That crazy Rose McGowan chick is even worse. Her career was 100% based on showing her t1ts.  Did Milano ever actually show them in a movie or show? 

pronhub

16 minutes ago, DonS said:

She is FAR worse.  I suspect someone, or a group of someones, did some really sh!tty stuff to her, and she is irreparably broken....

21 minutes ago, DonS said:

Did Milano ever actually show them in a movie or show? 

Omg, you def need to Google that sometime... Short answer, YES!

20 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

Omg, you def need to Google that sometime... Short answer, YES!

Well sh1t. Guess I'd better get on that. I'm ashamed I wasn't aware of her best acting. 

5 minutes ago, DonS said:

Well sh1t. Guess I'd better get on that. I'm ashamed I wasn't aware of her best acting. 

They are every bit as fabulous as you might imagine. :wub:

She was outstanding in Fear

10 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

They are every bit as fabulous as you might imagine. :wub:

I'm surprised I didn't know about "Embrace of the Vampire".  How could the Academy overlook this gripping performance and not nominate her for Best Actress? 

• Like 1

Hollywood trying to strongarm GA because GA doesnt want to murder babies.  Im not uber-conservative on abortion, but this is stupid.  It is nice though to have a concise list of actors that I can avoid now.

How is it that anybody cares in the least what actors have to say about anything unless they are a proven rational voice of their communities like any other person in any other job might be? To me, actors and musicians are no different than villagers at a renaissance fair. If they do their jobs and entertaintain me, maybe I'll go watch. If not, Ill rewatch my Lexx dvds, hang out with GF, or whatever. 

Just now, sderk said:

How is it that anybody cares in the least what actors have to say about anything unless the a proven rational voice of their communities like any other person in any other job might be? To me, actors and musicians are no different than villagers at a renaissance fair. If they do their jobs and entertaintain me, maybe I'll go watch. If not, Ill rewatch my Lexx dvds, hang out with GF, or whatever. 

Normal people don't, we like to point, laugh, and go on about our day.

Double standard also. No one's ever given me a job for showing my man b00bs. I'm sure I'm every bit the actor she is.

It's not enough for these dopes to be rich and famous for having minimal talent (Rob Cordry, Martha Plimpton, fockin Rosie Perez)  Now we have to pretend they are smart too? 

30 minutes ago, sderk said:

How is it that anybody cares in the least what actors have to say about anything unless they are a proven rational voice of their communities like any other person in any other job might be? To me, actors and musicians are no different than villagers at a renaissance fair. If they do their jobs and entertaintain me, maybe I'll go watch. If not, Ill rewatch my Lexx dvds, hang out with GF, or whatever. 

I love all the dopes who respond to them too, as if they think they are best buds with these actors and going to start hanging out together.

Pro-Tip: These actors don't give TWO sh#ts about you.  They aren't going to call you up and be your friend.

The ONLY reason actors engage you is to boost their profile so they can make more money in the capitalist system they so despise.  It's all about branding.  

People say this place is sad and pathetic, and by "people" I mean my wife.  But there was a hetero male who was unaware of Alyssa's work in Embrace of the Vampire, and we fixed that.  This thread shows the good we can do. :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Bishop82 said:

Wood but her idiocy is nothing that a ball gag couldn't fix.

She's def in my top 5 Choke Fock list. 👍

Of course she will... The dems don't have enough wackos representing them these days. And she seems to really want some help understanding things without needing to look into what those things are.

Alyssa Milano on Running for Political Office: ‘It’s Something That I Think About’

Alyssa Milano is an actress, activist, producer, and former singer, and the “Charmed” star might add politician to her plate.

When asked about a possible bid for political office at the BlogHer Health Conference In Los Angeles on Friday, she said, “It’s something that I think about.”

“It’s not much different than what I’m doing now,” said Milano, who has played an important role in bringing the #MeToo movement to Hollywood. “I’d really love the staff. I’m doing this by myself now. I want that person where I’m like, ‘Can you talk to me about immigration in a way that I don’t have to go through so much research?'”

54 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

People say this place is sad and pathetic, and by "people" I mean my wife.  But there was a hetero male who was unaware of Alyssa's work in Embrace of the Vampire, and we fixed that.  This thread shows the good we can do. :thumbsup:

AMEN! 

56 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Let's not forget Poison Ivy 2 and the Outer Limits.

She's a well known baseball groupie/whoore. Plus she's rumored as having the herp. Mix in crazy, and that's a hard pass.  👎

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, crackattack said:

She's s well known baseball groupie/whoore. Plus she's rumored as having the herp. Mix in crazy, and that's a hard pass.  👎

Crazy is the hottest sex, though.

If she's got the herp, then pass.  Otherwise, I'd hit it.  And twice on Sundays.

4 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

If she's got the herp, then pass.  Otherwise, I'd hit it.  And twice on Sundays.

Avoid the herp

14 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I don't disagree. It's the combo of whoore/herp/crazy which makes her a wood not. 

39 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I love when guys say they'd hit it. As if it's your choice. Lol. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I love when guys say they'd hit it. As if it's your choice. Lol. 

I know right?  Like any poster here would have a shot at her.  Well, other than Bunny, but he is mebbe dead.  :(

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

I know right?  Like any poster here would have a shot at her.  Well, other than Bunny, but he is mebbe dead.  :(

I would have a shot at her.

Yeah, that's the ticket!