Sign in to follow this  
EternalShinyAndChrome

Refusing to Apologize - We Need More of This

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/433440-tucker-carlson-says-he-wont-apologize-for-comments-in-resurfaced-radio?amp

Tucker Carlson refusing to apologize for comments he made almost a decade ago or more ago.

Media matters tried to play SJW gotcha on Carlson and he basically told them to f@ck off.  We need more of this where people own all of their comments stop pretending to apologize. 

Fight back against social justice bullsh#t!

• Like 2

I agree completely.

Even current stuff. Like ok, I cheated on my wife. I'm supposed to come out and stand there and grovel to the world at large? Fock that. None of your damn business.

I wholeheartedly endorse people telling the media wh0res to blow it out their ass.

Hell yeah. He was on a radio show called "Bubba the Love Sponge". :overhead: Every person who asks for someone to apologize to the public for something that person said at one time way in the past, should be deeply investigated and if something is found against them,, they should be flogged in public for it. Even for people I dislike or disagree with, what does the fake apology achieve in the end anyway?

"Media Matters caught me saying something naughty on a radio show more than a decade ago," Carlson said in a statement on Twitter just hours after the left-leaning watchdog organization surfaced a variety of remarks Carlson made on the "Bubba the Love Sponge" radio program between 2006 and 2011.

"He also made multiple observations about issues related to sexual abuse.

Among other things, Carlson described Martha Stewart's daughter, Alexis Stewart, journalist Arianna Huffington and Britney Spears with pejorative terms, according to transcripts posted by the outlet.

Oh no, he made observations about sexual abuse. How dare he?

And he expressed disapproval of Brittney Spears. Damn, what is this world coming to? I'm sure Spears never disapproved of a particular guy and actually spoke it out loud.

13 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Good for him. Even if I think he did sound like a bigoted jerk off, I applaud him for sticking by his bigotry.

How is he intolerant? That term gets thrown around a lot on the left. You disagree with a lot of what others say or do and you speak your mind about it. Don't you?

11 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Good for him. Even if I think he did sound like a bigoted jerk off, I applaud him for sticking by his bigotry.

unfortunately, your side created the environment where everyone is a bigot if you disagree with them.  So when everyone's a bigot, then no one's a bigot.

Words like bigot, racist, homophobe, etc have all lost their effectiveness because you guys use them like pronouns

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I think Bubba the Love Sponge was the show that was cancelled for slaughtering a pig live on the air.

Yeah,

http://edition.cnn.com/2002/LAW/02/25/ctv.florida.bubba.suit/index.html

"Prosecutors say the animal was inhumanely killed..."

Inhumanely? Crazy. How did they kill cows and pigs throughout history? I love eating them. What do other people think happens to them when they buy their cuts at the store and make sandwiches out of them? I had a Polish friend some years back, and he told me how he kills pigs on the farm for food. Smacked them over the head with a large hammer. Kills them without them having fear or tensing up and affecting the tenderness of the meat. It's been going on since the beginning of time.  

Heck, go watch Zimmern or Bourdain food shows on television. They have shown on camera some of the killing and skinning and cooking of the animals. 

I don't know tons about it, but I went to a couple pig roasts in my time, and those were awesome.

There needs to be statute of limitations.

Exhibit a. They had nothing on Kavanaugh and so they went literally all the way back to high school? Funk that. That's ridiculous. Who hasn't said or done something stupid in high school?

Exhibit B. They were literally trying to go after John Wayne for comments he made like 50 years ago. Okay fine, don't go see any of his new movies.

44 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

unfortunately, your side created the environment where everyone is a bigot if you disagree with them.  So when everyone's a bigot, then no one's a bigot.

Words like bigot, racist, homophobe, etc have all lost their effectiveness because you guys use them like pronouns

Moreover, words like assault have lost all of their meaning. Because now it can range anything from getting yelled at for showing up late to rehearsal, to a tasteless joke, two double penetrating anal rape.

That dip from NCIS claims that she was physically assaulted every single day. Really? And you never once called the police?

It's a great time to be a woman. Just make some vague generalized accusation with absolutely no context or support and the world will fall at your feet.

46 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Just because someone likes to use the term liberally, it doesn't mean thinking that women are primative isn't bigoted. That's pretty much the definition right there. 

Good. 

5 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Just because someone likes to use the term liberally, it doesn't mean thinking that women are primative isn't bigoted. That's pretty much the definition right there. 

big·ot

[ˈbiɡət]

NOUN

a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions

The MSM can Fock off. Taking back America!  

he should apologize for his face

• Thanks 1

I'm just glad that even Fox News slapped judge Jeanine around. Good Christ, she is a voice that would drive a man over a cliff.

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Cliff Notes version on what he said? 

In two appearances, Carlson jokingly downplayed the crimes of cult leader – and convicted child sex offender – Warren Jeffs. In other clips, he calls women "extremely primitive," says he feels "sorry for unattractive women," uses the c-word to describe a woman, calls one woman a "pig" and refers to two other women as "whores." 

Full Story

--these are the statements people think ' this is where we draw a line in the sand.'   :lol:

7 minutes ago, MDC said:

Look it up yourself secretary. 

8 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/433440-tucker-carlson-says-he-wont-apologize-for-comments-in-resurfaced-radio?amp

Tucker Carlson refusing to apologize for comments he made almost a decade ago or more ago.

Media matters tried to play SJW gotcha on Carlson and he basically told them to f@ck off.  We need more of this where people own all of their comments stop pretending to apologize. 

Fight back against social justice bullsh#t!

I'm never going to apologize for things I've said here, and I won't hold any of you to what you've said to me either.

I'm all for letting people be themselves and sorting them accordingly.

I'm also not a azzhole and realize people aren't perfect. 

4 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

In two appearances, Carlson jokingly downplayed the crimes of cult leader – and convicted child sex offender – Warren Jeffs. In other clips, he calls women "extremely primitive," says he feels "sorry for unattractive women," uses the c-word to describe a woman, calls one woman a "pig" and refers to two other women as "whores." 

Full Story

--thses are the statements where people think is a good place to draw a line in the sand.   :lol:

I don’t think he should apologize either. It does say a lot about Republican priorities though that our country declares its right to spy on, kidnap and imprison citizens and that’s no problem but Tucker getting criticized for saying these things is an assault on all our basic freedoms. 

43 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Look it up yourself secretary. 

Long as you don’t knock out my teeth in your imagination, daydream ninja. :thumbsup:

7 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

This.

It's America, Tucker has just as much right to sound like and be a tool as anyone else.... Non-story here.

7 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

4 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

This.

It's America, Tucker has just as much right to sound like and be a tool as anyone else.... Non-story here.

I wish I was as woke as you guys. Save some []Dussy some for the rest of us sheesh 

16 minutes ago, MDC said:

I don’t think he should apologize either. It does say a lot about Republican priorities though that our country declares its right to spy on, kidnap and imprison citizens and that’s no problem but Tucker getting criticized for saying these things is an assault on all our basic freedoms. 

lH5ExZq.gif

1 hour ago, Mike Honcho said:

Full Story

--thses are the statements where people think is a good place to draw a line in the sand.   :lol:

I usually say this much plus much more on a daily basis before it's even lunch time. Good thing I'm not famous. 

26 minutes ago, MDC said:

Long as you don’t knock out my teeth in your imagination, daydream ninja. :thumbsup:

I'll tell you this, I know one little internet bad azz who is going to go right down for his nap today.   

1 hour ago, Mike Honcho said:

Full Story

Not as bad as wearing a KKK robe or actually raping a woman, which the Democrats have shown they are 100% okay with since the VA governor and Lt governor still have jobs.

And for those not in the know, David Brock is a professional rabble rouser. Media Matters is a propaganda outlet that makes Breitbart and InfoWars look like real news. 

And his other business, Share Blue (aka Sharia Blue, formerly known as CTR, Correct the Record) is literally a bot and shill sock puppet farm. They may people and use bots to influence trends on social media to promote their radical agenda and attack anyone else who disagrees with it. Link 

Good for Tucker for standing up to these Nazis.

The zoo refused the discipline the jaguar who mauled a lady who climbed in the cage for a selfie

Need more of that too 

• Haha 1

I hope some of these sponsors wake up too. I mean honestly, how many of the people who are seriously going to actively  write,type in and refuse to use the sponsors even watch Fox News in the first place?

5 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

big·ot

[ˈbiɡət]

NOUN

a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions

If this doesn't define the left I don't know what does.

6 hours ago, MDC said:

I guess you couldn't get way from the coffee pot for five minutes today? amirite? 

8 hours ago, MDC said:

He was on a shock jock radio show called Bubba the Love Sponge for crying out loud, over a decade ago and said shock jock things.  Actually rather tame for real shock jock banter.

The media - Twitter mob, tried a drive by hit job.  Tucker told them to eat a diick.

41 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

He was on a shock jock radio show called Bubba the Love Sponge for crying out loud, over a decade ago and said shock jock things.  Actually rather tame for real shock jock banter.

The media - Twitter mob, tried a drive by hit job.  Tucker told them to eat a diick.

I dunno just curious what he said I guess. 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

I think refusing to apologize sounds like the right way to go, deny them where ever possible.