Sign in to follow this  
RaiderHaters Revenge

AOC is an actress...Brains behind her inside....Update Part 2

5 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

AOC is a puppet congresswoman with dangerous handlers including Saikat Chakrabarti, and the mastermind behind it all – Cenk Uygur. 

All true......yet it's hard to believe that Cenk could be the mastermind of anything. 

On 3/16/2019 at 7:26 PM, Big Guy said:

All true......yet it's hard to believe that Cenk could be the mastermind of anything. 

He is really a POS....

Look what this dumb b!otch just tweeted:

she thinks she owned the right with that post. Lol. 

This entire sequence seems  very different now.....doesn't it?   🤭

11 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

This entire sequence seems  very different now.....doesn't it?   🤭

She’s so focking annoying. Her voice, the way she emphasizes her vowels. Just stfu.  

8 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

She’s so focking annoying. Her voice, the way she emphasizes her vowels. Just stfu.  

I have never listened to her and have no desire to do so...  Just reading what she thinks is enough...

2 minutes ago, posty said:

I have never listened to her and have no desire to do so...  Just reading what she thinks is enough...

Probably a good idea to keep it that way. She fits every single millennial stereotype that there is and her voice could shatter glass.

13 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Probably a good idea to keep it that way. She fits every single millennial stereotype that there is and her voice could shatter glass.

Thank you for confirming what I thought...

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., reportedly has been de-listed from the board of left-wing activist group Justice Democrats, following legal and ethical questions about her affiliation with the group.

The Daily Caller reported that Ocasio-Cortez, along with chief of staff and former campaign chair Saikat Chakrabarti, have been removed from the board of the political action committee after previously holding “legal control over the entity" in late 2017 and early 2018.

The development is the latest in the controversy surrounding the left-wing firebrand’s campaign. Earlier this month, Ocasio-Cortez and Chakrabarti were accused in an FEC complaint of violating campaign finance law by funneling nearly $1 million in contributions from PACs, including Justice Democrats, to private companies also controlled by Chakrabarti.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ocasio-cortez-de-listed-from-board-of-justice-democrats-after-controversy

7 hours ago, Mr. Hand said:

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., reportedly has been de-listed from the board of left-wing activist group Justice Democrats, following legal and ethical questions about her affiliation with the group.

The Daily Caller reported that Ocasio-Cortez, along with chief of staff and former campaign chair Saikat Chakrabarti, have been removed from the board of the political action committee after previously holding “legal control over the entity" in late 2017 and early 2018.

The development is the latest in the controversy surrounding the left-wing firebrand’s campaign. Earlier this month, Ocasio-Cortez and Chakrabarti were accused in an FEC complaint of violating campaign finance law by funneling nearly $1 million in contributions from PACs, including Justice Democrats, to private companies also controlled by Chakrabarti.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ocasio-cortez-de-listed-from-board-of-justice-democrats-after-controversy

Uhh..I think that 90'sbaby mooned you a few posts up...Just sayin

12 hours ago, posty said:

Good idea, I bet she's even sexier on 'mute.'

On 3/12/2019 at 6:28 AM, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Agreed. 

It's the left and lefty media that is putting her front in center, featuring her every tweet and comment as front page news and then they get mad and butt-hurt when people start giving her attention and asking the difficult questions.  Y'know, because THEY PUT HER FRONT AND CENTER!

I don't think that's accurate. Fox News seems to have her in permanent heavy rotation.

Pretty sure #outnumbered is required to bring her up every show.

Personally, I don't know what this nitwit has done to warrant the attention. But I really did like her boobs in that dancing video.

I think CNN and MSNBC are looking for that next ratings generator, and I think they have it in both AOC and that retard O'Rourke too, but more so AOC.  Her stupidity is perfectly crafted for the know-nothing generation currently in high school and college that perceives itself as enlightened.

On the one hand having this kind of not just radical element, but outright fraudulent and stupid, is not helpful to the Dems in a general election.  No wonder they want to get rid of the electoral college, there is now way a radicalized candidate can make it past that setup.

NoYeah, yeah, this pretty much sums it up. AOC can't even run for president due to her age and still she's number two and Democratic coverage mentions by Fox News?

Fox News has run more coverage on Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) than on any of the likely or possible 2020 Democratic presidential hopefuls apart from Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), the Washington Post reported Wednesday.

----------------

Pretty pretty much exactly like CNN biitching about Trump but providing him with about a billion dollars and free advertising / coverage.

This dudes a major doosh. The way he talks makes me want to punch him in the face. Yep, definitely the kind of guy you punch when he is around. Maybe he just talks like that for his youtube deal, I don't know? But if he talk like that in real life bet he gets punched a lot lol.

She is adorable. Who is she? A congress woman? Man the things I'd do to her in the sack are illegal in most countries😁 .

42 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

NoYeah, yeah, this pretty much sums it up. AOC can't even run for president due to her age and still she's number two and Democratic coverage mentions by Fox News?

Fox News has run more coverage on Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) than on any of the likely or possible 2020 Democratic presidential hopefuls apart from Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), the Washington Post reported Wednesday.

----------------

Pretty pretty much exactly like CNN biitching about Trump but providing him with about a billion dollars and free advertising / coverage.

Turn about is fair play, if CNN can do it, so can Fox.... to me this is like someone crying about theft when they themselves steal.

5 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Good idea, I bet she's even sexier on 'mute.'

I guess...  I have never found a horse sexy...

6 hours ago, posty said:

I guess...  I have never found a horse sexy...

Agreed. She only looks attractive in a room full of 70 year old women who haven’t had the dust knocked off of them in decades. When she was a bartender, no one left her bar saying “damn man, our bartender sure was hot.” Especially in a city like NY. 

We could just ignore her?

That chick is a dog. I would bet she stinks bad down in her naughty bits. 

On 3/18/2019 at 9:59 AM, RaiderHater's Revenge said:

If God is kind, I will never have to learn to pronounce or spell that name.  Even better is if I never recognize it or have to differentiate it from gibberish. Not to slam Indians with difficult names mind you, just this particular radical leftist cancerous one.

16 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Maybe.  I would prefer to point at her as much as possible, the more exposure her sick mentality has the better....the media will protect her, so then the more actual information there is (without the help of CNN to spin it) the less likely something like her gains any ground with reasonable people.

Not possible. That’s like HT or Shiny ignoring me. 

7 minutes ago, MDC said:

Exactly. 

The Dems need to recgnize the cancer in their own party so they can fix it or give the voters a good whiff of what it's like and set them aside until they fix it.

I'm not really a Republican but I am not likely to vote Democrat anytime in the near future. For a long time, I thought I'd same thing but opposite about having a hard time voting GOP. The Republicans exorcised the chickenhawks and religion nuts, and I came sniffing back around, just in time too I may add,  today's Democratic Party is a freak show and if they don't care about everyday people, they can get bent.

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Huh?  It appears that you're the one that can't ignore me since I'm always coming up in your posts.  Apparently you're my personal iCreeper.

Furthermore, it sounds like you're saying that we should ignore both you and AOC because you both put forth lies, half truths, distractions and aren't really knowledgeable about most stuff.  

Well, in response to that, all I have to say it's hard to ignore the plane crash into a train wreck that the two of you are.

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

Exactly. 

The Dems need to recgnize the cancer in their own party so they can fix it or give the voters a good whiff of what it's like and set them aside until they fix it.

I'm not really a Republican but I am not likely to vote Democrat anytime in the near future. For a long time, I thought I'd same thing but opposite about having a hard time voting GOP. The Republicans exorcised the chickenhawks and religion nuts, and I came sniffing back around, just in time too I may add,  today's Democratic Party is a freak show and if they don't care about everyday people, they can get bent.

You’re not wrong about the Dems, but Trump’s cabinet and appointees are full of chickenhawks, Jesus freaks, business cronies and nepotism hires. It’s the same old swamp with the same old bad policies.

55 minutes ago, MDC said:

You’re not wrong about the Dems, but Trump’s cabinet and appointees are full of chickenhawks, Jesus freaks, business cronies and nepotism hires. It’s the same old swamp with the same old bad policies.

#FeelTheJohnson

17 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

#FeelTheJohnson

Don’t know a thing about him. I would have voted “none of the above” if it was on the ballot. :thumbsup:

16 minutes ago, MDC said:

Don’t know a thing about him. I would have voted “none of the above” if it was on the ballot. :thumbsup:

Aka not voting?

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

Aka not voting?

How is voting 3rd party the same as not voting? There are races on the ballot that aren’t related to the presidential election.

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

How is voting 3rd party the same as not voting? There are races on the ballot that aren’t related to the presidential election.

Huh? You said you would’ve selected none of the above if that was an option, I’m telling you that was an option. 

Huh? You said you would’ve selected none of the above if that was an option, I’m telling you that was an option. 

Not voting only sends the message that you don’t care. I voted GJ to help a 3rd party and send the message that both major party candidates were atrocious. And I voted in all the downstream races.

Get it?

Just now, MDC said:

Not voting only sends the message that you don’t care. I voted GJ to help a 3rd party and send the message that both major party candidates were atrocious. And I voted in all the downstream races.

Get it?

Oh you sent a message alright lol what a turd. Lol. 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Get it?

Oh I got it alright and it didn’t need any explaining. :)

Oh I got it alright and it didn’t need any explaining. :)

You and 12th Doosh are all Florida, lol.