Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
RaiderHater's Revenge

AOC is an actress...Brains behind her inside....Update Part 2

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, MDC said:

You and 12th Doosh are all Florida, lol.

If you’re from somewhere nice and you want to crack a few Florida jokes, haha okay let’s have a laugh together, but you’re from Philly my dude 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

If you’re from somewhere nice and you want to crack a few Florida jokes, haha okay let’s have a laugh together, but you’re from Philly my dude 😂😂😂😂😂😂

I just meant cause you two are kind of dumb in a backwater white trashy way. I bet you wear cutoff jorts a lot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, MDC said:

I just meant cause you two are kind of dumb in a backwater white trashy way. I bet you wear cutoff jorts a lot.

Nope! I dress well and live in one of the nicest cities/counties in Florida. I actually didn’t even know what jorts were had to look it up. Good one. :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

I don't ask that of you anymore because everyday we see what is wrong with you. HTH

You evolved from being a pure troll who posts the same 3-4 catchphrases over and over into a hypocritical who accuses other people of trolling. 

Good for you. :thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MDC said:

You evolved from being a pure troll who posts the same 3-4 catchphrases over and over into a hypocritical who accuses other people of trolling. 

Good for you. :thumbsup:

You get called out because you troll all the time. Deal with it. :thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

You get called out because you troll all the time. Deal with it. :thumbsup:

What is wrong with you?

You’re not well. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

It's so damn easy.

Posting something and waiting for you, Shiny, 12th Doosh and HT to reply?

It sure is. :overhead:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MDC said:

Posting something and waiting for you, Shiny, 12th Doosh and HT to reply?

It sure is. :overhead:

The difference is you get called out for trolling and posting stupid stuff. You post and we call you out. If you posted anything rational you wouldn't hear from anyone.  HTH

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

The difference is you get called out for trolling and posting stupid stuff. You post and we call you out. If you posted anything rational you wouldn't hear from anyone.  HTH

The other difference is that you four follow me around like a gaggle of women desperately begging for my attention. If you didn’t chronically follow me around I wouldn’t even know you exist. :thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MDC said:

The other difference is that you four follow me around like a gaggle of women desperately begging for my attention. If you didn’t chronically follow me around I wouldn’t even know you exist. :thumbsup:

It's a message board. No one follows anyone around. It's not hard to see your babbling incoherent posts....they are all over this place. HTH Have a wonderful afternoon. :wave:

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

It's a message board. No one follows anyone around. It's not hard to see your babbling incoherent posts....they are all over this place. HTH Have a wonderful afternoon. :wave:

I don’t have any trouble ignoring your posts if they’re not directed to me. :dunno:

Whatever have a nice one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

It's a message board. No one follows anyone around. It's not hard to see your babbling incoherent posts....they are all over this place. HTH Have a wonderful afternoon. :wave:

That dude is just dumb. Every post I see he is replying to someone hoping they reply back so he can call them a follower of his. And he doesn't stop. It's so weird how long that has been going on for. Poor dude. Maybe he's seriously lonely in life. :(

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, sderk said:

That chick has a man-sized adam's apple going on there.

And look at those massive choppers. I bet when she gets pissed at her boyfriend she is bat shiiit crazy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, sderk said:

That dude is just dumb. Every post I see he is replying to someone hoping they reply back so he can call them a follower of his. And he doesn't stop. It's so weird how long that has been going on for. Poor dude. Maybe he's seriously lonely in life. :(

This guy got perma banned for posting racist slurs within weeks of joining the Geek Club.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mr. Hand said:

And look at those massive choppers. I bet when she gets pissed at her boyfriend she is bat shiiit crazy.

First date with Cortez:

Guy: "Wanna go to grab some food and chat?"

Cortez: "Let's get this straight. I'm the boss."

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Colbert last night. Seth Meyers tonight. She's striking while the iron's hot.

 

and I don't know about you guys, but I can take about 82 seconds of hearing Bernie talk. She's at least somewhat pleasant to look at.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Voltaire said:

If God is kind, I will never have to learn to pronounce or spell that name.  Even better is if I never recognize it or have to differentiate it from gibberish. Not to slam Indians with difficult names mind you, just this particular radical leftist cancerous one.

Psychot Chuck Rabati

I just named a new character in Path of Exile that 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I read today that she gets pissed off if you don't use both last names. She claims it's a Puerto Rican thing. Which is funny, because Rita Moreno is Puerto Rican so is Freddie prinze many Puerto Ricans have graced this country before. And nobody ever did that.

You know why? Simple math. by the time you get to the second or third or fourth generation you've got like 16 or 64 different hyphenated last names going on behind your first name.

 

"Well, my mother's last name is diego Garcia diarrhea hallelujah.

And my father's last name is fajita tamale guacamole fiesta..."

 

Try fitting that on a green card! 🇲🇽🌮🌯🇲🇽

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so the second video I just posted I think is even scarier, they make a point that nobody looks at congressmen or justices, and 99% just pick R/D knowing nothing

these guys plan on running socialists/progressives as Republicans in red districts to get them elected

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, RaiderHater's Revenge said:

so the second video I just posted I think is even scarier, they make a point that nobody looks at congressmen or justices, and 99% just pick R/D knowing nothing

these guys plan on running socialists/progressives as Republicans in red districts to get them elected

 

I'm not worried about the leftist freak show winning Republican primaries, I'm worried about the Bushtards winning Republican primaries.I do worry about this district attorney stuff and lower level government officials though. That's real and makes me shudder. I know I've got minor judgeships and community college board members I vote for and I have no clue who they are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×