Sign in to follow this  
RLLD

CNN, just pathetic

15 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I don't know how you work that out.  Libertarians generally vote conservative.  Besides, a lot of articles that I read at the time - and one of the reasons why Hillary was projected to win - specifically stated that Trump was going to lose a lot of votes to Johnson.

MDC...is a Hillary guy... his vote for Johnson helped trump. 

26 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I don't know how you work that out.  Libertarians generally vote conservative.  Besides, a lot of articles that I read at the time - and one of the reasons why Hillary was projected to win - specifically stated that Trump was going to lose a lot of votes to Johnson.

It was my middle finger vote. I didn’t / don’t know a thing about Gary Johnson. I wasn’t going to vote for either of the two awful major party candidates. Haven’t regretted it for a second. 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

It was my middle finger vote. I didn’t / don’t know a thing about Gary Johnson. I wasn’t going to vote for either of the two awful major party candidates. Haven’t regretted it for a second. 

I understand the sentiment.  My middle finger vote for Trump was a vote against the far right and the far left.  Trump is a moderate Republican, much like Bill was a moderate Democrat.  I voted for Bill in his re-election bid.  Interestingly enough, Bill and Trump are VERY similar as presidents.  Proof that the media just doesn't like Republicans, for the only reason that they are Republicans.

5 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I understand the sentiment.  My middle finger vote for Trump was a vote against the far right and the far left.  Trump is a moderate Republican, much like Bill was a moderate Democrat.  I voted for Bill in his re-election bid.  Interestingly enough, Bill and Trump are VERY similar as presidents.  Proof that the media just doesn't like Republicans, for the only reason that they are Republicans.

I have trouble figuring out where the media is biased against Trump versus where he brings the heat on himself by being a shameless hypocrite / liar and unprecedented public ass hole. 

15 minutes ago, MDC said:

I have trouble figuring out where the media is biased against Trump versus where he brings the heat on himself by being a shameless hypocrite / liar and unprecedented public ass hole. 

Well, he was a Democrat for the majority of his life, so that makes sense that he's like that as a person... that said, the media was is full force on attacking him well before he came into office and before he even won the primary.

• They attacked him for being misogynistic and mistreating women... while they supported Bill, who actually had allegations against him for sexual assault (see Paula Jones).
  • They defended him for the Lewisky incident (while in office), but trashed Trump for Daniels (a decade ago).
  • They called Trump racist for wanting a wall... while Bill, Obama, and Hillary made the same claims years before... ON TOP OF THAT, the Clinton's have a direct tie to the KKK - yet, nothing.
  • They called Trump anti-semitic, while it's clearly obvious that he isn't.
  • They called him a Nazi, homophobic, etc, when he clearly isn't.
  • We know for a fact that there were incidents of people lying about being attacked, because of Trump, i.e, physical attacks, swastika's spray painted, et al, that were promoted by the media as being true.
  • Now... they're killing him because of the national emergency (that he didn't even do), but supported Obama doing it.

If you don't see that, then you don't want to and choose to stay blind.

Well, he was a Democrat for the majority of his life, so that makes sense that he's like that as a person... that said, the media was is full force on attacking him well before he came into office and before he even won the primary.

• They attacked him for being misogynistic and mistreating women... while they supported Bill, who actually had allegations against him for sexual assault (see Paula Jones).
  • They defended him for the Lewisky incident (while in office), but trashed Trump for Daniels (a decade ago).
  • They called Trump racist for wanting a wall... while Bill, Obama, and Hillary made the same claims years before... ON TOP OF THAT, the Clinton's have a direct tie to the KKK - yet, nothing.
  • We know for a fact that there were incidents of people lying about being attacked, because of Trump, i.e, physical attacks, swastika's spray painted, et al, that were promoted by the media as being true.
  • Now... they're killing him because of the national emergency (that he didn't even do), but supported Obama doing it.

I’m not saying the media hasn’t been unfair or biased against him. I’m saying it’s hard for me to figure out to what degree they’re being biased against Trump because he’s a Republican / DC outsider versus giving him shiit because he’s an ass clown. It’s not every day we get a President who spends his days bickering with the horsefaced hooker he paid for sex on Twitter - we are sort of in uncharted waters here. Doesn’t help that so many Trump supporters have such a victim complex and see unfairness in every criticism.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, drobeski said:

:doh:

Jesus MDC is dumb. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Great post!

1 hour ago, MDC said:

I’m not saying the media hasn’t been unfair or biased against him. I’m saying it’s hard for me to figure out to what degree they’re being biased against Trump because he’s a Republican / DC outsider versus giving him shiit because he’s an ass clown. It’s not every day we get a President who spends his days bickering with the horsefaced hooker he paid for sex on Twitter - we are sort of in uncharted waters here. Doesn’t help that so many Trump supporters have such a victim complex and see unfairness in every criticism.

Hey Jackwad. Face the facts, there is nothing, nada, zilch, that Trump could do that you would approve of. So fock off and vote libertarian in 2020.  

2 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Hey Jackwad. Face the facts, there is nothing, nada, zilch, that Trump could do that you would approve of. So fock off and vote libertarian in 2020.  

Settle down and go practice your ninja moves in your imagination Corky. 🥋 

The adults are talking. :thumbsup:

9 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

I approved of his prison reform bill.. I also approve of him paying hookers to pee on him, as I support a bit of kink. 

7 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

I approved of his prison reform bill.. I also approve of him paying hookers to pee on him, as I support a bit of kink. 

I'm not one for paying (as I'm cheap) but I am all for the kink

51 minutes ago, MDC said:

Settle down and go practice your ninja moves in your imagination Corky. 🥋 

The adults are talking. :thumbsup:

That's all you have. Unfunny one liners. A troll with no moral compass who uses heroin.  Sad :(

25 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

That's all you have. Unfunny one liners. A troll with no moral compass who uses heroin.  Sad :(

The irony is rich. 

3 hours ago, MDC said:

I'm saying it is easy to figure it out because the attacks came during the primaries and before he was really saying stupid crap.  The very night that Trump said for the first time that we needed a wall at the US/Mexico boarder, the media was calling him xenophobic and racist because he hated Mexicans!  I remember the only thing that Obama ever said that I agreed with was when he said we needed to build a wall.  He never backed off of that and the media never called him out on that... UNTIL Trump said it.  That's all you need to know.

Again, you keep going to this and I keep calling your B.S. on it.  Trump supporters aren't claiming to be victims, they're calling out the media and Leftist hypocrisy.  As I just said in the paragraph here.  The media and Dems were fine when both Clinton's and Obama wanted a wall, but the shiit hit the fan as soon as Trump wanted it.  Also, you won't find a single Republican who complained about either Clinton or Obama wanting the wall.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I'm saying it is easy to figure it out because the attacks came during the primaries and before he was really saying stupid crap.  The very night that Trump said for the first time that we needed a wall at the US/Mexico boarder, the media was calling him xenophobic and racist because he hated Mexicans!  I remember the only thing that Obama ever said that I agreed with was when he said we needed to build a wall.  He never backed off of that and the media never called him out on that... UNTIL Trump said it.  That's all you need to know.

Again, you keep going to this and I keep calling your B.S. on it.  Trump supporters aren't claiming to be victims, they're calling out the media and Leftist hypocrisy.  As I just said in the paragraph here.  The media and Dems were fine when both Clinton's and Obama wanted a wall, but the shiit hit the fan as soon as Trump wanted it.  Also, you won't find a single Republican who complained about either Clinton or Obama wanting the wall.

The MSM and the Dems hate Trump no matter what he does and the hypocrisy is pathetic. The night he was elected they set out to do what they can to get him out of office.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mr. Hand said:

The MSM and the Dems hate Trump no matter what he does and the hypocrisy is pathetic. The night he was elected they set out to do what they can to get him out of office.

Yes, this is obvious to anyone with an open mind.  I am a very moderate conservative and I can see it plain as day.  I don't like Donald Trump the person, but I like his policies.  If he did shut up, it might help, but I doubt it.  As stated, the hate came against him from day he entered the primaries.  Even if he were more political and presidential, there's no way the media would have let up on him.  It's obvious because they trashed Reagan and both Bush's all the time too.  I applaud Trump for calling out the MSM as fake.  It's about time they got called out for what they are.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Had Trump called for strategic barriers in places along the border he wouldn’t get nearly as much grief. He called for a 35-foot continuous (with the exception of natural barriers) concrete wall. That’s not the same thing, and you and Trump both know it. :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Had Trump called for strategic barriers in places along the border he wouldn’t get nearly as much grief. He called for a 35-foot continuous (with the exception of natural barriers) concrete wall. That’s not the same thing, and you and Trump both know it. :thumbsup:

Both Clinton's and Obama called for "WALLS", not strategic barriers.  That's the same thing, you and the Trump haters both know it. :cheers:

Both Clinton's and Obama called for "WALLS", not strategic barriers.  That's the same thing, you and the Trump haters both know it. :cheers:

They called for 1,000 miles of precast concrete wall between 30 and 50 feet high and said Mexico would pay for it? 

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Structural engineer now ? 

1 hour ago, MDC said:

They called for 1,000 miles of precast concrete wall between 30 and 50 feet high and said Mexico would pay for it? 

They called for "Walls".  You're now going to nit pick over what a "wall" is?  I'm going to let you in on a little secret, only the morons (the furthest 1% of the right), actually believed that.  Oh, and apparently the morons on the left.

Oh, and I'm fine with him being specific.  It's you who should be disappointed in the other 3 who were vague.

15 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

They called for "Walls".  You're now going to nit pick over what a "wall" is?  I'm going to let you in on a little secret, only the morons (the furthest 1% of the right), actually believed that.  Oh, and apparently the morons on the left.

Oh, and I'm fine with him being specific.  It's you who should be disappointed in the other 3 who were vague.

So there’s no difference between what Obungler proposed and Trump’s plan and we’re all supposed to just know when Donald is talking out his ass? Isn’t he still walking around saying he wants a 1,000-mile 35-foot wall or did he walk that back like the big check Mexico is going to cut us? 

28 minutes ago, MDC said:

So there’s no difference between what Obungler proposed and Trump’s plan and we’re all supposed to just know when Donald is talking out his ass? Isn’t he still walking around saying he wants a 1,000-mile 35-foot wall or did he walk that back like the big check Mexico is going to cut us? 

They both proposed a wall, Trump was just more specific.  Look, if you want politicians who will keep you in the dark, then by all means vote and encourage others, to vote democrat.  If him being specific about what kind of wall he wants or was talking about is "talking out his ass", then the problem is yours, because a sane person would say, "let's discuss this and figure out what really is the best course of action."  But no, the democrats first response was that Trump was racist and xenophobic.  Instead of saying something to the affect of "Let's talk with border patrol and homeland security and see what they think", they just to name calling.  Again, this is during the primaries, not after he became President.  When the media keeps harping on those things and calling him names, i.e., bullying (another sign of their hypocrisy), then people think he's always "talking out of his ass".

That's a YOU problem, not a Trump problem.  It's why he's going to get re-elected whether you like it or not.

You all realize that MDC is just trolling you and the more time of yours you give to him the more he wins. Just saying. 

2 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

They both proposed a wall, Trump was just more specific.  Look, if you want politicians who will keep you in the dark, then by all means vote and encourage others, to vote democrat.  If him being specific about what kind of wall he wants or was talking about is "talking out his ass", then the problem is yours, because a sane person would say, "let's discuss this and figure out what really is the best course of action."  But no, the democrats first response was that Trump was racist and xenophobic.  Instead of saying something to the affect of "Let's talk with border patrol and homeland security and see what they think", they just to name calling.  Again, this is during the primaries, not after he became President.  When the media keeps harping on those things and calling him names, i.e., bullying (another sign of their hypocrisy), then people think he's always "talking out of his ass".

That's a YOU problem, not a Trump problem.  It's why he's going to get re-elected whether you like it or not.

So there’s no difference between some strategic borders vs making your priority a 1,000-mile 35-foot concrete wall that Mexico is going to pay for? 

I didn’t vote Democrat in 2016 and probably won’t next year. 

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

So there’s no difference between some strategic borders vs making your priority a 1,000-mile 35-foot concrete wall that Mexico is going to pay for? 

I didn’t vote Democrat in 2016 and probably won’t next year. 

What Obama proposed was not a strategic border, if that's your argument.

I didn't say you did vote Democrat.  I remember you saying you wasted your vote on Johnson.  That's fine.  My point was, if you want to be in the dark, then you should vote democrat.

52 minutes ago, MDC said:

There's one difference.  Everyone knew Obama would never push to actually do it, while Trump is doing just that.

3 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

What Obama proposed was not a strategic border, if that's your argument.

I didn't say you did vote Democrat.  I remember you saying you wasted your vote on Johnson.  That's fine.  My point was, if you want to be in the dark, then you should vote democrat.

You’re having trouble answering my simple question.

5 minutes ago, Strike said:

There's one difference.  Everyone knew Obama would never push to actually do it, while Trump is doing just that.

Most people are smart enough to know what a stupid idea a 1,000-mile concrete wall is and what a colossal waste of effort and $ it would be. I think Trump knows it too but he trots the idea out to get the neckbeards riled up.

17 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

You all realize that MDC is just trolling you and the more time of yours you give to him the more he wins. Just saying. 

He comes across as a complete fool.

3 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

So true...

Maybe the successes of walls elsewhere is influencing peoples perceptions 

21 hours ago, MDC said:

You’re having trouble answering my simple question.

Most people are smart enough to know what a stupid idea a 1,000-mile concrete wall is and what a colossal waste of effort and $ it would be. I think Trump knows it too but he trots the idea out to get the neckbeards riled up.

No, I'm not having trouble answering your question... I thought I did answer it.  The answer is YES.

49 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

No, I'm not having trouble answering your question... I thought I did answer it.  The answer is YES.

Yes there are differences between what Obungler voted for and what Trump is proposing? Think that might have something to do with the reaction?

The wall could be real.  But what it is right now is a slogan meant to put focus on the failure of the U.S. to regulate our immigration laws.  Laws the left doesn't want regulated for obvious reasons.

I was talking to a friend of mine, who is conservative, and he was talking about how he watches CNN now more.  I found that strange and asked him how he could stand it.... his response was priceless...

He said that everyday he has to get up, go to work, pay his bills, fight traffic, worry about his parents health, worry about how to pay for his kids and college etc, his world was nothing but problems every single day....but when he watches CNN they say how white people are so lucky, and entitled, and privileged and own everything... he said it was like escaping from reality a little bit, and it made him feel better.....

😄

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, MDC said:

Yes there are differences between what Obungler voted for and what Trump is proposing? Think that might have something to do with the reaction?

Considering that Obama didn't actually state what he was talking about, I don't think you can make that claim.  Now, if you want to go back to before he ran when he said "fence", well then there's no discussion because he's an idiot if he thinks a "fence" will work.  That's the truest definition of "waste of money".

2 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Considering that Obama didn't actually state what he was talking about, I don't think you can make that claim.  Now, if you want to go back to before he ran when he said "fence", well then there's no discussion because he's an idiot if he thinks a "fence" will work.  That's the truest definition of "waste of money".

So these things are different. Why do you keep implying that whatever Obungler and Hillary wanted was like a 1000-mile 35-foot concrete wall that Mexico was going to pay for?

The ridiculousness of what Trump has been asking for is a large part of the reason he’s getting mocked. 

4 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

The wall could be real.  But what it is right now is a slogan meant to put focus on the failure of the U.S. to regulate our immigration laws.  Laws the left doesn't want regulated for obvious reasons.

You know who is most opposed?

The Koch  Brothers. For obvious reasons.

And they're about as Democrat as Newt Gingrich.