Sign in to follow this  
RLLD

CNN, just pathetic

On 3/13/2019 at 9:46 AM, MDC said:

The adults are talking. :thumbsup:

You have zero self awareness. You're embarrassingly transparent.  :lol:

• Like 2

13 hours ago, MDC said:

So these things are different. Why do you keep implying that whatever Obungler and Hillary wanted was like a 1000-mile 35-foot concrete wall that Mexico was going to pay for?

The ridiculousness of what Trump has been asking for is a large part of the reason he’s getting mocked. 

Who's the one dodging now?  I asked you, what were the specifics of Obama and Hillary's wall?  The reason you can't answer is that they NEVER gave one.  Because like all Democrats, they spend money until they find that their plan didn't work... then they just spend more money... and find that that didn't work, rinse and repeat.  At least Trump but something out there.

As for being "mocked"... BULL CRAP!!!  Being called xenophobic and racist is NOT being "mocked".  That's called slander and defamation of character.

There's nothing wrong with a 1.000 mile / 35-foot wall.  The reason why I said there is a difference, is because until Homeland and Border Patrol weigh in, Trump's idea might not be sensible.  The problem is, the Left doesn't care about that.  They input their idea of what sensible is, just like you did, and call Trump nuts.  Again, that's a sign of being a bully.

10 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Who's the one dodging now?  I asked you, what were the specifics of Obama and Hillary's wall?  The reason you can't answer is that they NEVER gave one.  Because like all Democrats, they spend money until they find that their plan didn't work... then they just spend more money... and find that that didn't work, rinse and repeat.  At least Trump but something out there.

As for being "mocked"... BULL CRAP!!!  Being called xenophobic and racist is NOT being "mocked".  That's called slander and defamation of character.

There's nothing wrong with a 1.000 mile / 35-foot wall.  The reason why I said there is a difference, is because until Homeland and Border Patrol weigh in, Trump's idea might not be sensible.  The problem is, the Left doesn't care about that.  They input their idea of what sensible is, just like you did, and call Trump nuts.  Again, that's a sign of being a bully.

At last you admit that Obungler / Hillary did not propose the same thing as Trump. I knew you’d come around eventually. Have a good weekend. 

17 minutes ago, MDC said:

At last you admit that Obungler / Hillary did not propose the same thing as Trump. I knew you’d come around eventually. Have a good weekend. 

So in other words, you have no real opinion, you just don't like Trump.  Got it.  Yup, have a good one.

On 3/14/2019 at 12:24 PM, TimmySmith said:

The wall could be real.  But what it is right now is a slogan meant to put focus on the failure of the U.S. to regulate our immigration laws.  Laws the left doesn't want regulated for obvious reasons.

I always kinda viewed it this way, but we'll see if the wall gets built.  Funny, I just crossed the border last week heading to/from Rocky Point.  Mexico never checks for passports.  The US always does, and asks a few questions.

Also regarding the media, I recall them having a good time with Lewinsky.  Jay Leno didn't have to write monologue material for a year; it just wrote itself.  :D

On 3/15/2019 at 9:08 AM, TBayXXXVII said:

So in other words, you have no real opinion, you just don't like Trump.  Got it.  Yup, have a good one.

Yep.  Like Pavlov's dog, he's been well conditioned by his (liberal) masters.

Speaking of Pavlov’s dogs, here’s my little puppy. 🐕