Sign in to follow this  
BiPolarBear

BiPolarBear's Spring Break Cams Go Bust

Absolutely noting to show. Empty pools and beaches. Some of it due to alcohol bans instated in some locations, but I also think the places with the real action don''t show it live, so people will come back again. Here is a dreary pool scene in South Padre: 

https://www.sopadre.com/about-us/live-webcams/south-beach/

If anybody finds anything choice, please post here. 

what is this?!  shuffleboard at del boca vista?

• Thanks 1

I just got back from Puerto Penasco, Mexico (aka Rocky Point).  It is THE spring break destination for Arizonans.  Despite unseasonably cold, there was lots of talent who said "dadblammit I brought this string bikini and I'm going to wear it$#@!"  Also alcohol helps them...

I know it doesn't help you guys, but I've got some good images from the trip in my mind.  Look at MEEEE!  :banana:

4 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I know it doesn't help you guys, but I've got some good images from the trip in my mind.  Look at MEEEE!  :banana:

Could you describe one as we masturbate?  I mean, cool.  Sounds like a cool trip, man.

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

I just got back from Puerto Penasco, Mexico (aka Rocky Point).  It is THE spring break destination for Arizonans.  Despite unseasonably cold, there was lots of talent who said "dadblammit I brought this string bikini and I'm going to wear it$#@!"  Also alcohol helps them...

Spank bank material. Niiiiiiice