Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
vuduchile

After Life on Netflix

Recommended Posts

2 episodes in, and hilarious so far.

If you like nasty, in your face insult comedy, check it out. If you're outraged at Tucker Carlson, Bubba the Love Sponge and Kevin Hart, this is probably not for you.

Language NSFW

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love RG, he could spit on the ground and I would like it. I cracked up watching his HBO cartoon show. Loved that

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Told such a stupid funny joke....

What do you get when you cross a disabled octopus and my ex wife???

A 5 legged slut.  

I couldn't stop laughing at that!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, edjr said:

I love RG, he could spit on the ground and I would like it. I cracked up watching his HBO cartoon show. Loved that

Agreed.  I've liked everything I've seen him in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I read one critic review that ripped this show and since then read a handful of reviews from regular people who all said it was great... Will get around to checking it out eventually.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, kutulu said:

I read one critic review that ripped this show and since then read a handful of reviews from regular people who all said it was great... Will get around to checking it out eventually.

This character is like a modern day Archie Bunker.  He basically spends the entire show putting people down and pointing out their flaws.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll check it out.  He was in another show I watched, it was older, British, not The Office.  It was funny as well.  He was hilarious in The Office but that goes without saying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, fandandy said:

I'll check it out.  He was in another show I watched, it was older, British, not The Office.  It was funny as well.  He was hilarious in The Office but that goes without saying.

Extras.  Loved it too. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, supermike80 said:

 

This is better

 

 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×