Sign in to follow this  
SenatorRock

Official El Beta (aka Robert Francis O'Rourke) 2020 POTUS Thread

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

That's nice, but it's not going to stop. When your party is controlled by the whims of college kids this is what you get. 

On 3/15/2019 at 9:35 AM, MDC said:

My wife hates him because he’s supposedly a moderate / centrist Dem. That’s the reason I’d consider voting for him. I don’t know a thing about Beto yet but unlike half the Dem field I haven’t ruled him out yet. 

Cucks gotta stick together. 

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

E792BCD5-ACFB-45E5-AFEC-5E9902666C73.jpeg

You are considering a cuck for President who fantasizes about running children over in his car. You need your head examined. Get off the heroin 

2 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

You are considering a cuck for President who fantasizes about running children over in his car. You need your head examined. Get off the heroin 

620A6A80-2BB1-408F-A70C-E564ECEF0872.jpeg

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

620A6A80-2BB1-408F-A70C-E564ECEF0872.jpeg

Cuck gonna cuck. MDC standing up for Betas and Pedos. Sad :(

• Like 1

The Song of the Cow:

I need a butt-shine,
Right now
You are holy,
Oh, sacred Cow
I thirst for you,
Provide Milk.
Buff my balls,
Love the Cow,
Good fortune for those that do.
Love me, breathe my feet,
The Cow has risen.
Wax my ass,
Scrub my balls.
The Cow has risen,
Provide Milk.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/03/15/beto-orourke-song-cow/

"And then there were the pranks: the remote-controlled cockroach in the kitchen, the "Psycho"-style scares in the shower. One time, according to a friend, Beto collected an especially verdant turd from one of their kids’ diapers and put it in a bowl, telling Amy it was avocado. (Neither would confirm this, though Beto did allow it sounded like something he’d do.)" WaPo

This is "zany."

I don't mind practical jokes but choose wisely. Having my husband startle me in the shower..don't even need Psycho in mind for that to be super unpleasant, and the **** thing would be revolting. The cockroach is fine.

So the Democrats are trotting out Ted Kennedy 2.0 minus the dead girl............................................................as far as we know.

5 minutes ago, Bert said:

So the Democrats are trotting out Ted Kennedy 2.0 minus the dead girl............................................................as far as we know.

This O'Rourke cat is really unseemly.   All the negatives you want to avoid, nothing tangible behind him.....

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

Turns out he even eats magic dirt, making more of the perfect weirdo hero for the weirdo party.

It’s quite clear why MDC supports him. 

On ‎3‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 6:57 AM, drobeski said:

Turns out he even eats magic dirt, making more of the perfect weirdo hero for the weirdo party.

:huh: 

I want some magic dirt. :unsure:

14 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

54518189_2537178713020654_6315456165580898304_n.jpg

I'll be honest, what bothers me more is how poorly this is written.  "sharp cry of pain from one of the two?"  Cmon man.  Give me some imagery of an eyeball exploding against the windshield, and how that made it move.  I mean, if we are going to elect a psycho, it should at least be a talented psycho.  :dunno:

On 3/19/2019 at 10:01 PM, naomi said:

"And then there were the pranks: the remote-controlled cockroach in the kitchen, the "Psycho"-style scares in the shower. One time, according to a friend, Beto collected an especially verdant turd from one of their kids’ diapers and put it in a bowl, telling Amy it was avocado. (Neither would confirm this, though Beto did allow it sounded like something he’d do.)" WaPo

This is "zany."

I don't mind practical jokes but choose wisely. Having my husband startle me in the shower..don't even need Psycho in mind for that to be super unpleasant, and the **** thing would be revolting. The cockroach is fine.

That all sounds fine. String the muthafocka up if he drank beer in high school though! 

This is going to be an entertaining Democratic Primary this year. Joe Biden vs. the freak show. Actually, with Mike Gravel running again, they even have a candidate who can check the sane box.

17 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

That's a pale Kenyan.

😂

He looks Canadian to me

23 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Wasnt he like 14 when he wrote the thing about running people over? This is gonna be what gets talked about the most and it’s irrelevent.

It wasn't for Kavanaugh.

Drinking beer and farting while in high school was in play according to the left.

27 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Wasnt he like 14 when he wrote the thing about running people over? This is gonna be what gets talked about the most and it’s irrelevent.

Normal 14 year olds don’t think like that. Guy is a complete freak show. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

It wasn't for Kavanaugh.

Drinking beer and farting while in high school was in play according to the left.

Yep, Dems definitely set a precedent that you can go as far back as necessary in an attempt to assassinate one's character. 

21 hours ago, tanatastic said:

He ate magic dirt last year...as I said the perfect candidate for immature retards like you and the left.

21 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

Normal 14 year olds don’t think like that. Guy is a complete freak show. 

Absofuckinglutely.   I'm surprised he didn't go on a school shooting spree.  He's not fit for the presidency of the United States. 

21 hours ago, Mr. Hand said:

This is just the new calling card of the Dems and their followers. Their latest approach to life is to have no basis for which to live other than to either have hatred or a complex character oddity, and then display themselves publicly with some sort of surreal packaged emotions or made up belief in something that isn't real or logical. And they are arrogant about being that way and are pushing it as an actual agenda. Liberalism truly is a mental disorder. :dunno: