Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

New Zealand Shooting

49 kilt last I saw.

I would beg you guys not to get into another mindless endless circular gun debate, but...

• Sad 1

Hmmm, I wonder if this incident was designed to take over the news cycle so that the MSM won't have to cover the shenanigans of the previous administration?

Remember...when these events occur we must wait to assign blame and never ever blame the persons ideology whether religious or political.  

Have they blamed trump and right wingers yet ?

Remember...when these events occur we must immediately blame the persons ideology if its a religious or political ideology we don’t like.

Can we blame Islam, BLM or Obungler yet ?

29 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Ban mosques!

If they had, a lot of people would still be alive today. 

Another example of strict gun laws only effecting law abiding citizens.  

I swear I'm not making this up. Completely random, CNN is on when I turn the TV on while ago. They have some guy talking Arafat Ali or some other Irish name like that.

"this has to be a wake-up call for America! We need to change the language that we use. Calling Muslims The lone ranger. CNN interrupts you mean lone Wolf? Yeah and President Obama funded the turn hate into love foundation but President Trump ended that! We need to give these young men an off-ramp to Hope!"

"And the University of Georgia did a study. When the perpetrator is Muslim or Arab there is seven times more coverage! And when he's white? Seven times less."

CNN..um..

"You know what!? President Trump has to tweet something, anything! He hasn't said anything about this. When it's a Muslim perpetrator - "

Cnn- actually, President Trump did tweet do we have that graphic?

"Yeah, but he tweeted late! With Charleston it was..."

Jeesus. I mean points off to CNN for having this jerk on the air in the first place. But when they look like a freaking moderate in the conversation? Shut the f*up.

I have some family in NZ and Australia and this news is extremely disheartening. I'm not normally a "thoughts and prayers" guy but I truly pray for the victim's families. NO ONE should have to be subjected to this.

17 minutes ago, posty said:

Are we supposed to care?

Well since trump did in fact cause this, yes...yes we are.

15 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Well since trump did in fact cause this, yes...yes we are.

Okay thanks...  I just want to make sure my notebook is up-to-date...

2 hours ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Ban mosques!

This. Islam and western culture are not compatible. 

• Like 2

Worshipper Who Rushed Christchurch Gunman Praised

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/worshipper-who-rushed-christchurch-gunman-praised/ar-BBUOi4s?li=BBnb7Kz#page=2

Think what would have happened if 20 people had the balls to rush the shooter instead of just 1. That one guy by himself actually got to the dude and took the shooter down before he got nailed.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, RaiderHater's Revenge said:

I am confused about mosque killings in Christchurch

Yeah that didn’t make any sense. 

2 hours ago, MDC said:

Remember...when these events occur we must immediately blame the persons ideology if its a religious or political ideology we don’t like.

Can we blame Islam, BLM or Obungler yet ?

Can I have a turn?

I know a person that smoked 2 packs of cigarettes a day since age 12.  Lived to be 92.

I know a guy who jogged, lifted, at right, etc.  Died of heart attack at at age 36.

Its pretty simple:  Smoking cigarettes makes a person live longer, and being healthy kills you.   

Man, why can't everyone be as sharp as you? 

1 hour ago, NorthernVike said:

Another example of strict gun laws only effecting law abiding citizens.  

Read somewhere NZ has pretty lenient gun laws..1.2 million on that little island.    

Not a lot of gun murders though....Must be something in the water over there

5 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Can I have a turn?

I know a person that smoked 2 packs of cigarettes a day since age 12.  Lived to be 92.

I know a guy who jogged, lifted, at right, etc.  Died of heart attack at at age 36.

Its pretty simple:  Smoking cigarettes makes a person live longer, and being healthy kills you.   

Man, why can't everyone be as sharp as you? 

I agree: It is about time we crack down on right wing terrorist gun nuts. :thumbsup:

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

I agree: It is about time we crack down on right wing terrorist gun nuts. :thumbsup:

Then move to New Zealand and do that. 

4 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

Then move to New Zealand and do that. 

Rather do it here. Our gun homicide rates are much higher.

4 minutes ago, RaiderHater's Revenge said:

MNZGA

:lol:

Looks like you had a seizure while typing...

I'm not gonna say it's another false flag but :dunno:

22 minutes ago, posty said:

From the shooter on the tweety...

Is he Obama?

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, RaiderHater's Revenge said:

then get rid of gangs

done

It’s that easy. 

2 hours ago, MDC said:

Rather do it here. Our gun homicide rates are much higher.

Just curious on where you stand.  Which do you think (ideally "know"), what is higher... homicides by legal gun owners or illegal gun users?

10 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

They have some guy talking Arafat Ali or some other Irish name like that.

lol

Wiff?  Why the need to post the same damn thing twice four hours apart?  Upset no one responded?

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

I swear I'm not making this up. Completely random, CNN is on when I turn the TV on while ago. They have some guy talking Arafat Ali or some other Irish name like that.

"this has to be a wake-up call for America! We need to change the language that we use. Calling Muslims The lone ranger. CNN interrupts you mean lone Wolf? Yeah and President Obama funded the turn hate into love foundation but President Trump ended that! We need to give these young men an off-ramp to Hope!"

"And the University of Georgia did a study. When the perpetrator is Muslim or Arab there is seven times more coverage! And when he's white? Seven times less."

CNN..um..

"You know what!? President Trump has to tweet something, anything! He hasn't said anything about this. When it's a Muslim perpetrator - "

Cnn- actually, President Trump did tweet do we have that graphic?

"Yeah, but he tweeted late! With Charleston it was..."

Jeesus. I mean points off to CNN for having this jerk on the air in the first place. But when they look like a freaking moderate in the conversation? Shut the f*up.

It is like deja vu all over again.  :shocking:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, posty said:

Wiff?  Why the need to post the same damn thing twice four hours apart?  Upset no one responded?

That's happened to me before with this new s***. There's like some weird q that my s*** goes into and magically appears later on. I don't know what the hell that is.

40 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Just curious on where you stand.  Which do you think (ideally "know"), what is higher... homicides by legal gun owners or illegal gun users?

Illegal gun owners using guns that were purchased legally before vanishing into the black market. 

32 minutes ago, MDC said:

Illegal gun owners using guns that were purchased legally before vanishing into the black market. 

I doubt that's second part is true.  I'm sure that's true for a small portion, but I'm willing to bet that most guns were never purchased legally.

I only feel bad for the children that died getting dragged there by their zealot nutcase parents.