Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

New Zealand Shooting

Those #resisters went in raw on Chelsea.

I disagree with them but it was nice to see her squirm after some of the dumb shite she has said lately.

New Zealand is now arresting people who share the video and banning websites that linked to the video.

4chan, 8chan, and LiveLeak are on the list.

Oddly, Facebook, the site he used to actually livestream the event, is not banned.

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/new-zealand-mobile-carriers-block-8chan-4chan-and-liveleak/

It is amazing how they aren't even trying to hide it anymore. If you disagree with the man in charge you will be silenced.

• Like 2

The mail bomber mentioned Trump. The Synagogue shooter mentioned Trump. The Coast guard White supremicist mentioned Trump. The New Zealand shooter mentioned Trump. The perp in the NYC mob boss shooting flashed Trump signs and MAGA stuff on his hand in court yesterday. 

22 minutes ago, MDC said:

The mail bomber mentioned Trump. The Synagogue shooter mentioned Trump. The Coast guard White supremicist mentioned Trump. The New Zealand shooter mentioned Trump. The perp in the NYC mob boss shooting flashed Trump signs and MAGA stuff on his hand in court yesterday. 

so fuking what?  can you show me where Trump says go kill people?

Harvey Weinstein, Michael Jackson, Bill Cosby are all democrats, so therefore Hillary is a rapist pedo

16 minutes ago, RaiderHater's Revenge said:

so fuking what?  can you show me where Trump says go kill people?

Harvey Weinstein, Michael Jackson, Bill Cosby are all democrats, so therefore Hillary is a rapist pedo

It’s a coincidence that the President is a bigot who encourages violence and violent bigots like him. :thumbsup:

33 minutes ago, MDC said:

Because it's fake!

You're insinuating ( Baaaa aaaaa ) that these puppets are inspired by Trump ( orange man bad ) and this is what the President advocates. All of his followers are in a secret white supremacist club  and you're not.

Ugh.........for all that is Holy, stop watching CNN!

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

It’s a coincidence that the President is a bigot who encourages violence and violent bigots like him. :thumbsup:

Nope........you're thinking of the Goons on the left

41 minutes ago, MDC said:

He only mentioned Trump's immigration policies if I remember correctly. He was motivated because of European attacks by Muslim terrorists. He hates conservative capitalism/policies. His ideal government was China. He'd be considered an anti Trumper outside his immigration policies. 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, MDC said:

Maxine waters

Barry bring a knife to a gun fight

Shall I go on ? 

20 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Maxine waters

Barry bring a knife to a gun fight

Shall I go on ? 

Anybody killing in the name of Obungler or Waters? 

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Yes everyday in Chicago...his sons going wild.

12 minutes ago, MDC said:

If someone were to do so, should we lay that on those two? is it fare to do that? Because, if it were to happen, your stance opens that up, right? 

I mean, James T. Hodgkinson was a noted Bernie supporter, so then we can now assert that Bernie Sanders is invoking violence, right?

1 minute ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

If someone were to do so, should we lay that on those two? is it fare to do that? Because, if it were to happen, your stance opens that up, right? 

I mean, James T. Hodgkinson was a noted Bernie supporter, so then we can now assert that Bernie Sanders is invoking violence, right?

Blood on Bernies hands...

Never mind the thousands slaughtered with the help of Barry arming ISIS

17 minutes ago, MDC said:

By this logic we should blame Bernie for the nut job that shot Scalise, etc.

8 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

That depends. Does Bernie support violence by saying protestors he disagrees with should get roughed up / hurt, saying he’d knock the crap out of someone he disagrees with, saying his side will get rough and it will be really bad for the other guys?

If so then yes - he invokes violence. And if someone goes out and kills someone and cited Bernie in their manifesto every rightminded person would condemn Bernie for saying irresponsible things and for supporting violence.

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

That depends. Does Bernie support violence by saying protestors he disagrees with should get roughed up / hurt, saying he’d knock the crap out of someone he disagrees with, saying his side will get rough and it will be really bad for the other guys?

If so then yes - he invokes violence. And if someone goes out and kills someone and cited Bernie in their manifesto every rightminded person would condemn Bernie for saying irresponsible things and for supporting violence.

That is part of the logic.

But again, I would ask, why is it that a Bernie supporter would shoot people, is something about Bernie causing this?   We want to pretend that something about Trump, or anyone really, is urging this.....but when anyone else, or any group does something similar,  it is excused away.

There IS a duality at play.   Trump does not follow the prescribed model, so anything that can be used is used against him.  I am not excusing his actions, he acts like a pig sometimes, but the inclination of media and others to squeeze at anything they can dilutes everything else.

People really need to stop pretending that he supports white supremacists, is racist, is misogynist.....because they are numbing folks to it.....and that hurts during the next election. We MUST realize that the old processes of label and accuse do not work on this guy, a new way has to emerge.

8 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

That is part of the logic.

But again, I would ask, why is it that a Bernie supporter would shoot people, is something about Bernie causing this?   We want to pretend that something about Trump, or anyone really, is urging this.....but when anyone else, or any group does something similar,  it is excused away.

There IS a duality at play.   Trump does not follow the prescribed model, so anything that can be used is used against him.  I am not excusing his actions, he acts like a pig sometimes, but the inclination of media and others to squeeze at anything they can dilutes everything else.

People really need to stop pretending that he supports white supremacists, is racist, is misogynist.....because they are numbing folks to it.....and that hurts during the next election. We MUST realize that the old processes of label and accuse do not work on this guy, a new way has to emerge.

People wouldn’t blame Bernie because Bernie doesn’t have Trump’s long track record of encouraging his supporters to commit violence. It’s not that complicated.

6 hours ago, MDC said:

People wouldn’t blame Bernie because Bernie doesn’t have Trump’s long track record of encouraging his supporters to commit violence. It’s not that complicated.

Not a single thing of what you said is true.  You're just pumping prescribed talking points.  by your logic, the guy who shot up the Republicans at the ball field would mean that Bernie's advocating violence and we could blame him.

If that's your logic and you're willing to standby it then you need to apply it equally to everyone. There is no moving the goal posts like you're trying to do here.

1 hour ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Not a single thing of what you said is true.  You're just pumping prescribed talking points.  by your logic, the guy who shot up the Republicans at the ball field would mean that Bernie's advocating violence and we could blame him.

If that's your logic and you're willing to standby it then you need to apply it equally to everyone. There is no moving the goal posts like you're trying to do here.

Trump has a long track record of advocating violence. Bernie doesn’t. HTH.

1 minute ago, MDC said:

A "long" track record? Was he telling Meatloaf to hurt someone? 

9 hours ago, MDC said:

Allahu Akbar *KABOOM*

It’s a coincidence that the Muslim God is a terrorist who encourages violence and violent terrorist like him. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Back this “long track record” up. 

1 hour ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

You pushing forth lies and fake news/narratives doesn't help anyone.

It’s what he does. He gets off on it.

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

I’m gonna need a bigger boat. 😆 

If that’s what you need to do to get off.....you need mental help.

Look at Catchphrase Charlie lecturing me. 

Youre not well. :lol:

12 hours ago, MDC said:

I see you got the TDS-tard Talking Point of the Day.

2ubhx1.jpg

When people are winning they don't need to go on shooting sprees. Trump supporters get to laugh at you retards every single day. Life is good. Ain't nobody got time to shoot up a school or mosque or some D politician.

11 hours ago, MDC said:

Former FBG Hodgkinson.

BLM in Dallas and Baton Rouge

23 minutes ago, SenatorRock said:

Former FBG Hodgkinson.

BLM in Dallas and Baton Rouge

You know, CSTU or whoever it was went missing not long before that.