Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

K Hunt gets 8 games!!

The Browns were smart on this whole thing. They probably figured he wouldn't get more than 8 and thought, why not? RBs get banged up all the time. Now they will have someone fresh coming in and a dynamic player at that. It will change the whole look of the offense halfway through the season and other teams will have to change game plans etc because Hunt can do it all.  

What a great deal for the Browns. 8 games is nothing, that’s fresh legs for the last half of the season. They will have Chubb and Hunt back there. This will be the most hopeful,year for Browns fans in...decades?

1 minute ago, tanatastic said:

What a great deal for the Browns. 8 games is nothing, that’s fresh legs for the last half of the season. They will have Chubb and Hunt back there. This will be the most hopeful,year for Browns fans in...decades?

7-9 miss the playoffs, Beckham/Landry/Chubb all down each other throats and the team falls apart sitting at 3-5 when Hunt comes back. They’re still the Browns.  

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

KC was stupid here. 

Quite possibly the dumbest thing in sports.

dude hits a chick, his team releases him for nothing and another team picks him up scott free :wacko:

2 minutes ago, edjr said:

dude hits a chick, his team releases him for nothing and another team picks him up scott free :wacko:

Yeah, they really jumped the gun due to the #metoo crap.  I hope they live to regret it and I'm not a biased Broncos fan either!!!

42 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

7-9 miss the playoffs, Beckham/Landry/Chubb all down each other throats and the team falls apart sitting at 3-5 when Hunt comes back. They’re still the Browns.  

I would take the over on 7 wins for CLE any day. That D is going to be nasty and they finally got an offense. Plus every other team in their division is headed in the wrong direction.

5 minutes ago, MDC said:

I would take the over on 7 wins for CLE any day. That D is going to be nasty and they finally got an offense. Plus every other team in their division is headed in the wrong direction.

I think the Steelers did addition by subtraction and they are still the best team in that division. Football works different than other sports. Just because you stack a roster it doesn’t automatically translate to wins and most of the time you put that many stars in one locker room it doesn’t end well. Everyone assuming they are a lock are also assuming Baker takes a step forward. 

2 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

I think the Steelers did addition by subtraction and they are still the best team in that division. Football works different than other sports. Just because you stack a roster it doesn’t automatically translate to wins and most of the time you put that many stars in one locker room it doesn’t end well. 

I have a hard time believing Pittsburgh got better by AB leaving and Ben getting another year older. Regardless I think CLE wins 9-10 games this year.

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

I have a hard time believing Pittsburgh got better by AB leaving and Ben getting another year older. Regardless I think CLE wins 9-10 games this year.

I predict they have under 8 wins, one of them has legal trouble and AB doesn’t crack 1,000 this year for the Raiders. 

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

I predict they have under 8 wins, one of them has legal trouble and AB doesn’t crack 1,000 this year for the Raiders. 

Getting my stud WRs mixed up. OBJ will cross 1000 yards. You’re right on Brown. The Raiders and Carr still suck.

1 hour ago, edjr said:

Really dumb. If it’s an expendable veteran I get it, but not the hottest young RB talent in the league. They say “it’s a business”, well it’s bad business to cut talent like that to save some face. People are outraged until wins come, then they forgive and forget. Watch, if the browns are winning and Kareem starts with a 100yd gm you will hear “ oh he said he was sorry, everyone deserves a second chance.”.

2 hours ago, MDC said:

Agreed. Barring injury, they should win that division.  

2 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

I think the Steelers did addition by subtraction and they are still the best team in that division. Football works different than other sports. Just because you stack a roster it doesn’t automatically translate to wins and most of the time you put that many stars in one locker room it doesn’t end well. Everyone assuming they are a lock are also assuming Baker takes a step forward. 

JuJu ascended last year, but did so with AB on the other side.  Let’s see how he does as a true # 1.  They also lost James and of course, Bell who was a non factor last year.  

Should still be a top tier defense, but I like the Browns chances with Mayfield    He has IT

Still surprised the Eagles didn't jump all over this guy. Michael Vick ran a doggie concentration camp and they still signed him.