Sign in to follow this  
listen2me 23

++ Update: Tyreek in trouble - No Suspension ++

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2019/07/09/tyreek-hill-denies-2014-assault-in-new-audio-f-king-ruined-my-life/amp/

More of the explosive audio that embroiled Tyreek Hill in a child abuse investigation was aired on Tuesday, and in it, the Kansas City Chiefs star denies assaulting his then-girlfriend (now-fiancee) and child.

The original clip, first aired by KCTV 5 in April, revealed an argument between Hill and his fiancee Crystal Espinal over injuries sustained by the couple’s 3-year-old son.

The case against Hill was later declared “inactive.”

On Tuesday, Kansas City sports station 610 KCSP aired the entire conversation, secretly recorded by Espinal, in which the former couple argues about a 2014 incident Hill pleaded guilty to — domestic abuse by strangulation — which resulted in Hill being kicked off the Oklahoma State football team.

“You f–king ruined my life and you lied on me in 2014,” Hill says to Espinal in the clip. “I’m still not over that. I didn’t touch you in 2014.

“If you want to rewind that night, we can rewind that night, too. You was in my house. And did I pick you up and slam you? Hell no. I picked you up and put you out my door and after that you left.”

Espinal repeatedly asked Hill “where did the bruises come from?” while he said, “Did I hit you, though?”

Espinal also told Hill that “you had your hand around my neck,” but Hill responds, “No, I did not.”

The argument then shifted toward the couple’s son, where Espinal alleged that Hill broke the infant’s arm in March.

After the initial audio aired, police were called to the couple’s home in Overland Park, Kansas over an anonymous call from someone worried about Espinal.

The NFL and the Chiefs have heard the full recording, according to multiple reports.

Hill remains indefinitely banned from the Chiefs’ facilities, with the NFL having met with the wideout and a ruling expected prior to training camp.

Sounds like he may not have even been guilty of the 2014 crime.

Whoever got great value on Hill, because we didnt jump to asinine conclusions, we need to pat ourselves on  the back. Not just for getting good value, but also for not crucifying Hill without knowing what even happened. I have been told by people that my stance on Hill disgusts them (even when I said he should be suspended for his actions if guilty). Well it should equally disgust people that a man was crucified possibly for nothing. If it was up to some people, he would have been banned two minutes after the abbreviated audio came out. People would have happily banned Hill just because it makes them feel morally superior.

Yes you did.... No I didn't.... 

I don't see anywhere where there is proof he is innocent. That being said, I don't know any truths or lies about these stories.

One fact I do know, Hill's been with a chick that they seem to get into extreme possible violent situations as well as him having a kid whose arm ended up broken. And his temper doesn't help him much in this situation. 

He is not a responsible parent or he would have seen that it would have been best they part a long time ago. He could still be with his kid and not have all the drama that his kid will end up learning from at a very young impressionable age. 

He's a really good entertainer when he is on the field though. Even if he is an ass. And if the Chiefs suspend him, good for them. If they don't suspend him, good for fantasy football.

Not sure why the local TV station (KCTV5) that first aired a portion of this 11 minute audio, didn't make play or make the entire clip available originally. Unless there was a legal reason not to, this is yet another bad look for a media outlet. 🤨

4 hours ago, Mike FF Today said:

Not sure why the local TV station (KCTV5) that first aired a portion of this 11 minute audio, didn't make play or make the entire clip available originally. Unless there was a legal reason not to, this is yet another bad look for a media outlet. 🤨

Really bad. I think we know why it happened that way. 

2 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Really bad. I think we know why it happened that way. 

Do you think the media in the US is racist? Or are you implying something else about their motivation?

Well, this case is somewhat perplexing.   I do think Hill is garbage, but I also think his ex GF is also garbage.   To that end, figuring out who is being more honest(or less dishonest) is tough to decide.

Is Hill wrong for the threatening 'you should fear me' comment?    Yeah.

but I'm not sure we can trust a word that woman says about him.

the kid has bruises which may have been the result of spankings.    Now to what size and extent these bruises exist I dont know. 

But spanking or no spanking, I doubt a 3 year old needs to be spanked to a point where bruises form.    I suspect, that is where child services came into the picture.

The big problem in domestic disputes is figuring out who is telling the truth and who is lying.   Usually both partners need to take some responsibility in cases like this, and it is looking like both sides are pointing fingers.

I wouldnt be surprised to see a small suspension, but without good evidence or a reliable witness, its tough to figure out how far the league will take it.

I've seen enough to believe both he and his ex are human trash.   but figuring out who is to blame for the bruises may not be an easy thing. 

9 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

https://medium.com/@claywendler/sex-lies-and-audiotape-can-tyreek-hill-outrun-espinal-family-control-95ca27954911

Very interesting read about how guilty Tyreek seems after some deep digging. 

Personally I don't care about the messy personal lives of others, but the NFL holds the right to hire or fire whoever they want if in fact that person wants to be an entertainer in the NFL. Just like the company I work for. I try to keep it clean and stay out of violent domestic battles. If the chick is crazy, which it sounds like she is, and he is innocent of the early battery charges, like I think you are implying, he should have parted ways with her long ago and fought a custody battle after he started making his millions and was able to afford a top notch lawyer. And in the end stay clear of that woman. He chose to not do that though. He chose to stay and put the kid through what I perceive as hell by getting into battles with that woman with the kid being at the center. 

The NFL has every right to part ways with that type of stupidity. And yet, they are not. He may get a small suspension and then make a gazillion dollars over the next many years if he can stay off of the police blotter. Life is not so hard in the end for Tyreek Hill if he chooses to grow up. 

5 hours ago, sderk said:

Personally I don't care about the messy personal lives of others, but the NFL holds the right to hire or fire whoever they want if in fact that person wants to be an entertainer in the NFL. Just like the company I work for. I try to keep it clean and stay out of violent domestic battles. If the chick is crazy, which it sounds like she is, and he is innocent of the early battery charges, like I think you are implying, he should have parted ways with her long ago and fought a custody battle after he started making his millions and was able to afford a top notch lawyer. And in the end stay clear of that woman. He chose to not do that though. He chose to stay and put the kid through what I perceive as hell by getting into battles with that woman with the kid being at the center. 

The NFL has every right to part ways with that type of stupidity. And yet, they are not. He may get a small suspension and then make a gazillion dollars over the next many years if he can stay off of the police blotter. Life is not so hard in the end for Tyreek Hill if he chooses to grow up. 

I'm never saying he is 100% innocent in anything. I just like to point out different articles and sides to the story that show this guy may not be the monster people think he is. Really, as long as people think he is a monster, I'm going to get great value on him. 

Awesome news for my fantasy teams. Where are all of the guarantee he gets suspended all year, 8 games, kicked off the team, banned from the NFL. Rash reactions aren't very wise

Unless further info from law enforcement finds that he indeed did something wrong. 

Dont know if he did, or didn’t, but to think this is good news for a ff team is a rash reaction since there is still a investigation going on. 

Not very wise, thanks. 

12 hours ago, sderk said:

well, there is no doubt she is a golddigger looking for a payday.   And that is one of the things about this case that makes it so difficult.

The allegations are horrific.

I fully admit there is the possibility he is a victim here.   but there is also the possibility he is just as bad as she is. 

At this point, the police have elected not to press charges and the NFL is not convinced he is guilty here, and they have far more time to investigate this matter than any of us do at this time.  

hopefully the right call has been made.   As the investigation has been left open, I have to believe there is a large grey area in this case.   in terms of drafting him for your fantasy team, I'd still suggest proceeding with caution.

Lol no value if he is found quilty in the near future. 

Tyreek Hill Will be playing football for KC this year, ESPN reports he did nothing wrong per K.C. police.  Getchy'a some !  

Didn’t Zeke have less evidence against him and even had evidence that she wanted to frame him?

NFL said based on the present evidence, it’s not a done case, and expecally with social services being involved.  

But right now he’s free to be with the team, I agree with Ray, beware. 

2 hours ago, thePRO said:

Didn’t Zeke have less evidence against him and even had evidence that she wanted to frame him?

Yes. Found innocent in all courts, recommended to not be suspended by the nfl, had proof of the woman conspiring to set him up. As cut and dry a case as you can get, still he gets 6 games costing me a fantasy title. I fully blame my own cursed luck for it.

• Sad 1

20 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

I got Hill at 5.04 in a startup. Love the value

Really man?  So you’re telling us here that you LOVE the value of Hill in the 5th round?  You say this as if no one else in the world would say they consider Ty in the 5th the god damn steal of the century. The man was projected as going in the top 10-15 picks back in the spring before all this BS blew up.... ps, love DJ this year as well 🤝

1 hour ago, kcBlitzkrieg said:

Really man?  So you’re telling us here that you LOVE the value of Hill in the 5th round?  You say this as if no one else in the world would say they consider Ty in the 5th the god damn steal of the century. The man was projected as going in the top 10-15 picks back in the spring before all this BS blew up.... ps, love DJ this year as well 🤝

I just like to point out the incredible value I got in Hill. I was mocked and told I made people sick to their stomach just for suggesting we should wait to see the process play out. 

Hill was actually not part of my draft plan, but then the report of Espinal being suspected of having Munchausen's syndrome, combined with whispers of a short suspension had me decide to take him with my next pick. I didn't pick again for 2 rounds, so it was then or never. I already owned him in another dynasty, so it was a bit of a risk. 

23 hours ago, thePRO said:

You mean the actual video of him pulling down the shirt of a woman... the one that everyone on this planet saw?  Or are you talking about something else?

8 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

I just like to point out the incredible value I got in Hill. I was mocked and told I made people sick to their stomach just for suggesting we should wait to see the process play out. 

Hill was actually not part of my draft plan, but then the report of Espinal being suspected of having Munchausen's syndrome, combined with whispers of a short suspension had me decide to take him with my next pick. I didn't pick again for 2 rounds, so it was then or never. I already owned him in another dynasty, so it was a bit of a risk. 

I got you man, I know you’ve taken a beating a bit with the Hill support but the truth shall set you free and it’s proven you and any other supporters correct here.  Best of luck in the season ahead 🤝

On 7/19/2019 at 5:46 PM, tanatastic said:

Yes. Found innocent in all courts, recommended to not be suspended by the nfl, had proof of the woman conspiring to set him up. As cut and dry a case as you can get, still he gets 6 games costing me a fantasy title. I fully blame my own cursed luck for it.

Did Kareem Hunt ever have charges pressed against him for his hotel hallway slap fight with a girl that had every chance but refused to go home and kept crashing a party she was was not welcome at?

• Like 1

I wonder what what the news of Seahawks dt Reed being suspended for 6 games might mean for Hill. 

Reed from what I read wasn’t jailed nor charged for any thing.  

Mmmm. 

Absolutely. 

1 hour ago, weepaws said:

I wonder what what the news of Seahawks dt Reed being suspended for 6 games might mean for Hill. 

Reed from what I read wasn’t jailed nor charged for any thing.  

Mmmm. 

And I think it was 2017 for Reed was it not?

Yes it did take place in 2017. 

The nfl isn’t quick to move on some issues.  

But now they will suspend this player for sometime g that happen in 2017 for six games, when there was no jail time nor charges.  

So I wonder how this news will effect the T Hill situation.  

Makes me feel like I need to be even more cautious when looking at when to draft Hill. 

The quote I cannot get out of my mind on the audio is when she says "your son is frightened of you."  Tyreek Hill responds "you should be frightened of me too."

That is the definition of a threat to physically harm and to install fear.  Shame on Goodell letting this slide.

11 hours ago, Smileseers said:

The quote I cannot get out of my mind on the audio is when she says "your son is frightened of you."  Tyreek Hill responds "you should be frightened of me too."

That is the definition of a threat to physically harm and to install fear.  Shame on Goodell letting this slide.

Yeah, the only way that quote could have possibly been taken out of context of the full audio is if he was in the middle of telling a joke or something..

Let's say it was on Halloween, and he walked out in the middle of a costume party, and everyone was laughing that he was wearing a fake knife through his head, and the kids and parents and friends were all laughing and joking and he was joke pretending to be an undead killer or something like that while everyone was drinking beers and bloodymary's and eating reeses peanut butter cups with "Monster Mash" playing loud on the music system. 

Now that would be alright.

Left practice on a cart no word yet but appears to be a right leg injury 

7 minutes ago, kutulu said:

Left practice on a cart no word yet but appears to be a right leg injury 

Bruised Quad, doesn't appear to be serious at this point.

2 hours ago, jrokh said:

Bruised Quad, doesn't appear to be serious at this point.

Tyreek or his kid?