Sign in to follow this  
Hardcore troubadour

Unplanned

The pro-life movie was given an R rating. So, a 16 year old can get an abortion without parental consent, but can't go see a movie about abortion without an adult.  Nice work libtards. 

I don't know if you saw this or not. I think his name is Scott Taylor. Trump made him in charge of refugees or something like that. Turns out he's a hardcore Catholic Knight of Columbus. No s***, he requires his staff to keep a 30-page spreadsheet on every teenage girl that comes in and her menstrual cycles to determine whether she's pregnant. Then they disallow her the ability to get anything other than pro-life counseling. And they disallow her the ability to get an abortion regardless of who pays for it. Regardless of what stage of the pregnancy.

You might remember him. This bubbled up a while ago when they literally had to file a lawsuit because he was keeping a girl hostage at one of our facilities so that she couldn't have an abortion.

The courts honestly came down on him and administration hard on that one. But it turns out, he's still doing it.

I don't really care what side of the aisle you phone on when it comes to abortion. But I hope they throw this guy in f****** prison. If nothing else, 4 define a court order. Also, That is literally kidnapping. By definition. And, keeping track of individual teenage girls periods? That's just f****** creepy.

Oh and by the way, this guy had absolutely no experience or training or anything else for that matter related to refugees or resettlement or anything else when Trump gave him the job. But, wtf not?  Nobody else in his cabinet is qualified for anyting. Betsy DeVos as education secretary? Fantastic.

I swear to Christ, this is something I've expect from some shity Middle East country. Or some s******* African country. It's funny that Trump complains about them. Because every day we become closer and closer to them.

I'm sorry, you were outraged about a movie rating? Carry on.

3 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

I don't know if you saw this or not. I think his name is Scott Taylor. Trump made him in charge of refugees or something like that. Turns out he's a hardcore Catholic Knight of Columbus. No s***, he requires his staff to keep a 30-page spreadsheet on every teenage girl that comes in and her menstrual cycles to determine whether she's pregnant. Then they disallow her the ability to get anything other than pro-life counseling. And they disallow her the ability to get an abortion regardless of who pays for it. Regardless of what stage of the pregnancy.

You might remember him. This bubbled up a while ago when they literally had to file a lawsuit because he was keeping a girl hostage at one of our facilities so that she couldn't have an abortion.

The courts honestly came down on him and administration hard on that one. But it turns out, he's still doing it.

I don't really care what side of the aisle you phone on when it comes to abortion. But I hope they throw this guy in f****** prison. If nothing else, 4 define a court order. Also, That is literally kidnapping. By definition. And, keeping track of individual teenage girls periods? That's just f****** creepy.

Oh and by the way, this guy had absolutely no experience or training or anything else for that matter related to refugees or resettlement or anything else when Trump gave him the job. But, wtf not?  Nobody else in his cabinet is qualified for anyting. Betsy DeVos as education secretary? Fantastic.

I swear to Christ, this is something I've expect from some shity Middle East country. Or some s******* African country. It's funny that Trump complains about them. Because every day we become closer and closer to them.

JFC dude................can't you go one thread without bashing Trump?!!!! (isn't that how it goes?)

:wave:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

JFC dude................can't you go one thread without bashing Trump?!!!! (isn't that how it goes?)

I love how he also threw in "outraged". Wiffle has a whole fantasy world going on. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

I'm sorry, how many posts do you have in your ridiculous doj thread? LOL

4 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

How many times have you posted just as I did, questioning why I was posting ________ in that thread?

This thread had nothing to do with Trump either. 

I noticed you finally tapped out of drob's DOJ thread. You should go there and post an apology to all of us who saw through the bullsh!t the FBI/DOJ was peddling. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, bandrus1 said:

Wasn't it conservatives that wanted stricter movie rating system

Shrug

As with all things, shouldn't the rating be applied equally? The R rating placed on this was to restrict audience whereas nudity or violence won't garner such a rating. Why?

6 minutes ago, bandrus1 said:

Wasn't it conservatives that wanted stricter movie rating system

Shrug

Right. Conservatives control what goes on in Hollywood. Great point. 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

You have major problems.

Besides pantomime-villainy characterization, Unplanned has several other modes of attack. One is good ol’ fashioned scare tactics. There are shots of blood pooling in the socks of abortion recipients post-op; an overhead view of Abby after her second (RU-486 induced) abortion, sprawled out in a bathroom covered in streaks of gore, as if she were the final-girl survivor in a slasher movie; and an actual abortion sequence.

Thats from the AV club. Another review said the movie shows bloody chunks of fecal matter - gross. 

so, this is the movie version of all those ridiculous haunted houses that the 'van jellicles' come up with every Halloween to scare people away from being gay and or pregnant.

Lol

Hard to believe that an alternative point of view was allowed to be put into a movie by Hollywood....this movie clearly does not serve the leftist cult; have to wonder if the leftists will continue to use the Idi Amin approach to tolerance.

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Thats from the AV club. Another review said the movie shows bloody chunks of fecal matter - gross. 

Troll gonna troll

11 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Troll gonna troll

12th Doosh is one of those failed abortions that climbed out of the bloody fecal matter.

19 minutes ago, MDC said:

12th Doosh is one of those failed abortions that climbed out of the bloody fecal matter.

Says the creep who calls other people’s kids retards. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

Hard to believe that an alternative point of view was allowed to be put into a movie by Hollywood....this movie clearly does not serve the leftist cult; have to wonder if the leftists will continue to use the Idi Amin approach to tolerance.

. I mean, how many more of those God is real! Movies can they make?

Yeah yeah we get it. Little Timmy has been indoctrinated about the existence of God since he was a fetus gets hit by a bus, dies on the surgical table and 'meets God'. Only to be sent back to tell the world that God is real.

Of course, the fact this occurred at the exact same time that little Timmy had his first experience with fentanyl has nothing to do with it.

How is this unplanned movie doing at the box office anyway?

48 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

Hitler used to give movies with bloody stools an R rating too. :(

38 minutes ago, MDC said:

Wow

On 3/16/2019 at 7:34 PM, wiffleball said:

dude you are a focking nut focking ball. get some meds you teenage girl. they should track your periods. scott taylor the navy seal?

22 minutes ago, MDC said:

Hitler used to give movies with bloody stools an R rating too. :(

Godwins Law comes in eventually. Cause, intolerance you agree with ...y'know, is tolerable....

• Like 1

Lloyd, whose prior experience was in pushing anti-abortion legislation at the state level, has gone back to his roots. Politico reports that Lloyd has been working on an anti-abortion book during his time as director of the Office of Refugee Resettlement. 

Scott Lloyd, Director of the Office of Refugee Resettlement, had virtually no experience working with displaced populations before the Trump administration put him in charge of the agency responsible for helping tens of thousands of refugees settle in the U.S. every year, not to mention the care of the more than 10,000 children who arrive in the country alone.

Before he was even confirmed to the job, internal emails obtained as part of the ACLU lawsuit showed that Lloyd had asked for an accounting of all of the pregnant girls in his custody, plus their location and number of weeks gestation. In a deposition for that case, Lloyd confirmed that he receives a copy of the spreadsheet on a weekly basis. He’s used it to keep track of the girls in O.R.R. care who are seeking abortions and then attempt to block their access to the procedure.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/scott-lloyd-anti-abortion-book-756103/amp/

well that seems about right. Why is it the freaks that are losing their s*** over unborn bundles of cells with less organic matter than my toenail clippings don't care about children once they become alive?

God, you would swear that was an onion article if it wasn't absolutely true.

47 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

Godwins Law comes in eventually. Cause, intolerance you agree with ...y'know, is tolerable....

What law is it when you compare the MPAA to Idi Amin? 

13 minutes ago, MDC said:

What law is it when you compare the MPAA to Idi Amin? 

Oh, my mistake, that gambit is reserved for only you then? ^_^

Funny.....

Just now, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

Oh, my mistake, that gambit is reserved for only you then? ^_^

Funny.....

I was sarcastically mocking your propensity for hysterical overreaction. Obviously no sane adult male would actually think the MPAA giving an R rating is anything like Idi Amin or Hitler. Only a completely hysterical womanly snowflake victim would make such a comparison. :thumbsup: 

8 minutes ago, MDC said:

I was sarcastically mocking your propensity for hysterical overreaction. Obviously no sane adult male would actually think the MPAA giving an R rating is anything like Idi Amin or Hitler. Only a completely hysterical womanly snowflake victim would make such a comparison. :thumbsup: 

Right, sure.   I replied to your obvious misuse of Hitler in a corresponding manner. i was a little surprised you caught in the way you did, but yeah sure pretend "I" am the hysterical one, after calling you out on your use of Hitler....

Your hypocrisy is again, on full display. But do your thing.....lash out at others when you get called out on your sh!t, throw labels, what ever it takes right?

🙈🙉🙊

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

Right, sure.   I replied to your obvious misuse of Hitler in a corresponding manner. i was a little surprised you caught in the way you did, but yeah sure pretend "I" am the hysterical one, after calling you out on your use of Hitler....

Your hypocrisy is again, on full display. But do your thing.....lash out at others when you get called out on your sh!t, throw labels, what ever it takes right?

🙈🙉🙊

You seriously didn’t know I was making fun of your Idi Amin comment? Lol.

12 minutes ago, MDC said:

You seriously didn’t know I was making fun of your Idi Amin comment? Lol.

Of course you were, but since you led with the Hitler thing, and I noted my surprise that my Amin response did not result in another deflection from you, of course i provided you with a response to highlight your stupidity, so in a sense, you made fun of yourself, which I admit to be entirely entertained by  😂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

Of course you were, but since you led with the Hitler thing, and I noted my surprise that my Amin response did not result in another deflection from you, of course i provided you with a response to highlight your stupidity, so in a sense, you made fun of yourself, which I admit to be entirely entertained by  😂

Oh Cliffy. Never change.