Sign in to follow this  
Frozenbeernuts

Lawmaker jabs teen in the face

That little shlt deserved it and worse. I hope someone else got a cheap shot when the camera turned away. Any fathers out there want to tell us how if it was their son they would lose it if this happened to their kid? 

I fully support his actions, without reservation. Maybe the kid can learn not to be a dooshbag......

1 hour ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Any fathers out there want to tell us how if it was their son they would lose it if this happened to their kid? 

Some of lifes hardest lessons are taught by others.  As painful as it would be been to see my son  be involved in this, hopefully it would teach him a lesson. 

I learned at about age 12, dont fuk with people after they warn you not to.  I threw one too many dirt clods  at a kid at the playground.  He busted my nose with one punch.  My older brother, who usually jumped in to bail my smart a$$ out, just watched.  For growth of my humility, it was the best thing he coulda done.

If that were my kid I would just tell him to start planning for his 18th birthday. Your on your own kid as of that day.

I have a friend who has 3 sons. He bought them each a car for their 18th birthday. He told them they do 1 stupid thing related to driving, they lose the car. The oldest got a DUI. Car was gone the next day. Kid couldn't believe his dad actally did what he said he would do. Learned learned a tough lesson.

52 minutes ago, sderk said:

If that were my kid I would just tell him to start planning for his 18th birthday. Your on your own kid as of that day.

I have a friend who has 3 sons. He bought them each a car for their 18th birthday. He told them they do 1 stupid thing related to driving, they lose the car. The oldest got a DUI. Car was gone the next day. Kid couldn't believe his dad actally did what he said he would do. Learned learned a tough lesson.

Kids need to realize actions have consequences. Good for him

I like how the dude just turned around and popped him clean in the face. No discussion necessary. Would love to see that little douche's phone video show the fist coming at him. 👍

9 minutes ago, DonS said:

I like how the dude just turned around and popped him clean in the face. No discussion necessary. Would love to see that little douche's phone video show the fist coming at him. 👍

Yes. This is a good lesson for him.

I hate this whole world that Thinks that every GD second of their life should be memorialized on video.

While we're at it, I hate software that doesn't allow me to say god-damn.

30 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

I hate this whole world that Thinks that every GD second of their life should be memorialized on video.

While we're at it, I hate software that doesn't allow me to say god-damn.

18 hours ago, shorepatrol said:

Kids need to realize actions have consequences. Good for him

This. 

When you poke a bull, don't be surprised when you get the horns.  Not nearly enough of these lessons for our young men and women as we've raised them to think they can do anything without consequence just because they are under 18 and/or a woman.