Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Five finger death Punch

Title is easythink this is some sort of cartoon band, but it's actually one of my favorites. I like what they stand for. Fallen and homeless soldiers, fallen cops, basically, just not being a doochebag. Their lyrics are great and honest. Vocals are top-notch for that genre. Videos are more often like pretty damn good intense little movies. If you want to introduce yourself to him try 'when the seasons change'. I know you can Google and YouTube it. Anywho, just my two cents.

• Like 1

They're okay. I used to listen to them a lot, but then I saw them in concert. The singer was kind of a doouchebag, and they put on a half azzed effort. It kinda soured me on them.

• Like 1

this is a band that is really only good imo when it comes to covers, they do some pretty damn good ones

very few of their own songs are any good, however this one is their best, really solid lyrics

I think their lyrics kind of suck... 

I was hitting on a local rock girl in Peoria IL at the end of a five finger concert when the lead singer came up and started talking to her. No way I was going to win over a Rockstar. 

21 hours ago, shorepatrol said:

One of the most powerful vids I've ever seen in my life.

Plus the message :thumbsup:

23 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Title is easythink this is some sort of cartoon band, but it's actually one of my favorites. I like what they stand for. Fallen and homeless soldiers, fallen cops, basically, just not being a doochebag. Their lyrics are great and honest. Vocals are top-notch for that genre. Videos are more often like pretty damn good intense little movies. If you want to introduce yourself to him try 'when the seasons change'. I know you can Google and YouTube it. Anywho, just my two cents.

You might like some A7X along of those lines :cheers:
But yea, totally get what you're saying and agree 100%

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Wrong Side of Heaven is a pretty powerful one..Dudes voice is pretty focking mesmerizing

2 minutes ago, SUXBNME said:

Wrong Side of Heaven is a pretty powerful one..Dudes voice is pretty focking mesmerizing

yep thats the only other one of their songs I really like

they always pop up on my Rise Against station on Pandora, but alot of their stuff I skip

4 minutes ago, RaiderHater's Revenge said:

yep thats the only other one of their songs I really like

they always pop up on my Rise Against station on Pandora, but alot of their stuff I skip

Rise Against...lol  :headbanger: I love them, but sometimes it was hard to differentiate between them and "The Offspring"  (whom I also love)

On 3/17/2019 at 1:25 AM, shorepatrol said:

Took my daughter to see them back in November.

FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH continues to dominate the airwaves as its latest single, "When The Seasons Change", has officially hit No. 1 at rock radio this week. This marks the seventh No. 1 hit and the 21st Top 10 hit for the band which became the No. 1 most-played artist on U.S. rock radio in year-end radio reports. "When The Seasons Change" follows the success of the No. 1 hit single "Sham Pain" off the group's latest album, "And Justice For None".

The music video for "When The Seasons Change" is dedicated to those police officers and first responders around the world who selflessly put their lives on the line every day.

After donating over $95,000 to the C.O.P.S. organization through last year's tour, FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH has kept going and raised an additional $33,000 for the Injured Police Officers Fund via its Facebook this year.

~blabbermouth

We've got like nine military bases in a 20 square mile radius down here. You can sure as hell bet these guys are in heavy rotation locally.

Five Finger is pretty great....

Also....