Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Zion Williamson hype machine on overdrive

19 minutes ago, edjr said:

If Taco Bell was coached by Shashefskee he would have stood his ground and a charge would have been called.

He pretty much did, Zion barreled into him.

7 minutes ago, Reality said:

He pretty much did, Zion barreled into him.

He needed to take the college jump back dive. 

Duke got so lucky and some help from the officials the last 30 seconds.  Either way, they wont win it all.  Like I said before the tournament......they have talented freshman but zero upperclassmen leadership and not good enough from 3 to equalize it.   They prolly wont even make it to the Final Four.

1 hour ago, edjr said:

Last shot of the game was a foul too. Dook cheats to win again

FFS The refs did everything they could to steal that game from Duke.  Tacko committed a clear foul on Zion early in the 2nd half that would have been his 4th but the refs didn't call it.  They they called Barrett for a foul on a 3 point shot where he clearly got all ball.  The list goes on and on.  UCF played a hell of a game but they wouldn't even have been in the game if the officiating had been called evenly.

28 minutes ago, Strike said:

FFS The refs did everything they could to steal that game from Duke.  Tacko committed a clear foul on Zion early in the 2nd half that would have been his 4th but the refs didn't call it.  They they called Barrett for a foul on a 3 point shot where he clearly got all ball.  The list goes on and on.  UCF played a hell of a game but they wouldn't even have been in the game if the officiating had been called evenly.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

12 hours ago, Strike said:

Your lips are still blue this morning, you should wipe them

12 hours ago, Strike said:

Watch the last few minutes of regulation in the Tennessee game.  Tennessee got jobbed and had to win in OT.  

I have not been impressed with the officiating in the tournament that I have seen.  I have not watched all of the games, but the few that I have seen have been worse than what I see during the regular season.