Sign in to follow this  
Voltaire

Clash of the Intersectional Morons: LGBT Indoctrination vs Muslims in British Schools

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/03/06/muslim-parents-win-showdown-against-lgbt-friendly-curriculum-and-if-they-were-christian-parents-730352

Muslims win the Intersectional Oppression Olympics!

Congrats Muslims!  Had I known at the time that this was going on, I would have been rooting for you 100%.

9 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/03/06/muslim-parents-win-showdown-against-lgbt-friendly-curriculum-and-if-they-were-christian-parents-730352

Muslims win the Intersectional Oppression Olympics!

Congrats Muslims!  Had I known at the time that this was going on, I would have been rooting for you 

Smdh...you cant have it both ways.  The left has encouraged fringe behaviors and made themselves ultra inclusive.  Well, heres your result. 

This is the path the US is going down.  "Please come to the US, illegally if you have to.  Please retain all of your cultural beliefs and practices and the dems will put you on a pedestal".  The cultural fabric of the US will be gone in 50 years. If I moved to another country, I would assume that I would need to assimilate to a great degree to their culture.

I am frankly surprised that the Muslims were able to rank up over the LGBT Klan.   I would not have expected this, but perhaps in this location faith-based grievance groups still hold sway?

4 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

I am frankly surprised that the Muslims were able to rank up over the LGBT Klan.   I would not have expected this, but perhaps in this location faith-based grievance groups still hold sway?

Only a certain faith

5 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

I agree.....really thought the LGBT community sat atop the oppression pyramid.   This changes the game up a little bit

10 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Only a certain faith

Correct.  

This should open a can of worms,  but it won’t because Christians who maintain the same principles are bigoted homophobes.  

More votes and anger to be stoked going with the race angle vs the lgbtq one. It's a very paractical strategy. Playing the numbers. I can't wait till the butting of heads with these two groups get here. Someone should shove a microphone in the face of that one from Minnesota and ask her about this stuff. Hillarity will ensue. 

Any followup on whether the beheadings lessons will still be taught?

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Strike said:

They have to complete the prerequisites of bare handed ass wiping and genital mutilation first.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, drobeski said:

They have to complete the prerequisites of bare handed ass wiping and genital mutilation first.

Don't forget the homo tied to a chair tossed off a building workshop

1 hour ago, supermike80 said:

I agree.....really thought the LGBT community sat atop the oppression pyramid.   This changes the game up a little bit

This was in Britain, the LGBT Klan may not yet have elevated themselves above Muslims.

And, why is it that Muslims get that higher status at all? Is it only because of the Palestidiots?

6 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

This was in Britain, the LGBT Klan may not yet have elevated themselves above Muslims.

And, why is it that Muslims get that higher status at all? Is it only because of the Palestidiots?

Well, the English have been gay for a lot longer than us. They're used to it. The Muslims are the new kid in town. 

12 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

Because they're non-white.  Please remember..White straight men are the enemy.  

38 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Because they're non-white.  Please remember..White straight men are the enemy.  

One must wonder, what happens when an "approved" member of some group achieves similar success? Are they then thrown into the evil group as well, since they busted their arse and achieved success? I mean eventually, they eat their own because eventually some success is achieved, right?

Why did it take Muslims to end this stuff? I don't get why they get precedence with their religious beliefs in school over Christians in these instances.

3 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Why did it take Muslims to end this stuff? I don't get why they get precedence with their religious beliefs in school over Christians in these instances.

The ebb and flow of intersectionality is tough to predict and can change really fast.

2 hours ago, Strike said:

Oh, I'd shift gears and root for the gays in this case. But I'd take my time getting there because leftists are stubborn people and I think it might take three or four high profile beheadings before the point really sets in and they start the process of re-examining their position on things.

1 hour ago, RaiderHater's Revenge said:

Crowder nails it starting at 11 mins

Why is the defendgavin guy standing in front of the old WWII US flag with the 48 stars on it?

40 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

One must wonder, what happens when an "approved" member of some group achieves similar success? Are they then thrown into the evil group as well, since they busted their arse and achieved success? I mean eventually, they eat their own because eventually some success is achieved, right?

Uncle Muhammad?

1 hour ago, RaiderHater's Revenge said:

OMG, that's awesome. Hillarious :lol::lol::lol:

1 hour ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

I think so yes....To be oppressed, you have to stay oppressed.  

There's probably some respect for unabashed hardliners by progressives. They're of the same dogmatic, censerous spirit, just looking for a different outcome. It just takes being in a socially acceptable class for receiving deference for that to manifest. My guess at least.

But more significantly, I think it makes people uneasy to displease adherants of a religion that has active terrorists appealing to it.

There's a fundamental respect, there's also fear. 

2 minutes ago, naomi said:

There's probably some respect for unabashed hardliners by progressives. They're of the same dogmatic, censerous spirit, just looking for a different outcome. It just takes being in a socially acceptable class for receiving deference for that to manifest. My guess at least.

But more significantly, I think it makes people uneasy to displease adherants of a religion that has active terrorists appealing to it. There's a fundamental respect, there's also fear. 

Serious question.  Do you speak this way in real life?

For the most part, no.

I just started rewording it in a plain talking manner, and it was trickier to deliver the nuance.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Serious question.  Do you speak this way in real life?

I wonder that whenever I see a post from cbfalcon or naomi. We get it, you have an above average vocabulary. Now talk like a normal person please. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

I wonder that whenever I see a post from cbfalcon or naomi. We get it, you have an above average vocabulary. Now talk like a normal person please. 

me too focko...... I spent years in school obtaining multiple damb degress, and work with people far more intelligent than i am, and my verbal skills have risen to the occasion, I too inspire fear in others through words.....I will not be ignored.... 😤

12 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

I can understand the criticisms of me writing in a cumbersome manner. It is good to be as clear as possible and not lose any intended meaning. No upside of being unnecessarily complicated. I've never thought that about cbfalcon's posts though.

3 minutes ago, naomi said:

I can understand the criticisms of me writing in a cumbersome manner. It is good to be as clear as possible and not lose any intended meaning. No upside of being unnecessarily complicated. I've never thought that about cbfalcon's posts though.

Do not attempt to steal my thunder......I WILL END YOU!!!  

😜

5 minutes ago, naomi said:

Reading your posts is a bit like reading a Charles Dickens novel.

6 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

Do not attempt to steal my thunder......I WILL END YOU!!!  

😜

Fine, you can have your electric fulmination back :rolleyes:

19 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

me too focko...... I spent years in school obtaining multiple damb degress, and work with people far more intelligent than i am, and my verbal skills have risen to the occasion, I too inspire fear in others through words.....I will not be ignored.... 😤

Nah you’re good.

13 minutes ago, naomi said:

There’s a difference between talking fluidly with a wide range of vocabulary vs purposely cherry picking words to make your post sound more intelligent. Post the rough drafts. 

44 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Nah you’re good.

There’s a difference between talking fluidly with a wide range of vocabulary vs purposely cherry picking words to make your post sound more intelligent. Post the rough drafts. 

I didn't look over the post with the thought 'where can I put a bigger word?' That's unwanted if it comes across like that. Usually when I edit it's for the opposite effect. I'm not someone who's ever personally impressed by a display of vocabulary if there isn't clarity. Good vocab and clear thought  > plainly stated but so plain you can't express much nuance of thought >>> good vocab used to form unclear thought. 

6 hours ago, vuduchile said:

Correct.  

This should open a can of worms,  but it won’t because Christians who maintain the same principles are bigoted homophobes.  closeted faygs

Jep

12 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Why is the defendgavin guy standing in front of the old WWII US flag with the 48 stars on it?

the defend gavin guy is Gavin Mciness himself

also I don't know didnt catch that earlier, but probably cause he doesn't recognize NY and California as parts of the United States

edit: after research its a parody on a speech given by General Patton, when Hawaii and Alaska werent states yet, I like my answer better though

10 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

Nah you’re good.

Well worded horeshit is still horseshit. 

18 hours ago, RaiderHater's Revenge said:

I came so... so close to missing it ... The "WOMAN [WHITE]" represenational photo is Rachel Dolezol version 1.0. 

o-RACHEL-DOLEZAL-570.jpg

That Dolezal chick is friggin wonderful, points out the hypocrisy and racism of the left and groups like the NAACP so perfectly...

6 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

No worries. I'm sure CNN will be all over this. Right? Right?

If a CNN anchor came on the air and told me that the sky was blue, I would go ask at least two more people to confirm....  ANYTHING that comes from that outlet is excrement, they have overtaken Fox as the most unstable source of information.