Sign in to follow this  
Voltaire

Clash of the Intersectional Morons: LGBT Indoctrination vs Muslims in British Schools

43 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

If a CNN anchor came on the air and told me that the sky was blue, I would go ask at least two more people to confirm....  ANYTHING that comes from that outlet is excrement, they have overtaken Fox as the most unstable source of information.

Agreed

On 3/19/2019 at 8:43 AM, drobeski said:

They have to complete the prerequisites of bare handed ass wiping and genital mutilation first.

Is that before or after the cruel way they kill animals for meat?

What kind of crappy parent sends their kid to a school full of phags and muslims? 

2 hours ago, bostonlager said:

What kind of crappy parent sends their kid to a school full of phags and muslims? 

They move in the neighborhood and you can't afford a new house.

My grandfather got lucky although he sure as hell didn't think so at the time. The government needed his house to put in an on-ramp on the new expressway they were building, so he moved out of the Italian ghetto into the Detroit suburbs a few years before the riots crashed the housing prices.

Round two, Muslims are going to a second school:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6854329/Dozens-parents-children-protest-outside-second-Birmingham-primary-school.html

It may be time to convert to Islam. I know I'm going to have to think about it.

Now, I'm not interested in joining a mosque or giving them any money, but it seems to me that the easiest way to get your first amendment rights restored to you is by beginning each sentence with "As a Muslim..." so now you're covered and then from there you can go on and speak freely.  I'm also thinking of being a homosexual Muslim so my opinion is twice as important but participating in that initiation ceremony troubles me more than the Muslim one.

Sure, if you can lay claim to a higher level on the grievance scale, then your opinion has more value....    👍