Sign in to follow this  
RLLD

Public Shaming

I might be in the minority on this, but Lewinski......would....  :dunno:

9 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

I agree with you here.  

I've been so busy getting drunk the last 3 nights I have yet to watch this, I will today. I am out at 1 

At least tigers whores all had the good sense to have their 1 press conference with Gloria pant suit, pick up their check and go the f*** away.

8 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

Tucker Carlson...what if the sound Thud grew a face.  :lol:

Tucker is in no way perfect, and there are instances where I absolutely disagree with him, but for me he is far less of a d1ck than Cuomo or Lemon.  I find their politically-laced positions to be repugnant because they still portray themselves as journalists.  In terms of the current goons I can "take" Cooper is still there, Blitzer, and Carlson as well...i do not devote to any one, or one over the other....but without the spread i am only getting a single thread of propaganda.....mostly, i prefer BBC at this point :wall:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

Tucker is in no way perfect, and there are instances where I absolutely disagree with him, but for me he is far less of a d1ck than Cuomo or Lemon.  I find their politically-laced positions to be repugnant because they still portray themselves as journalists.  In terms of the current goons I can "take" Cooper is still there, Blitzer, and Carlson as well...i do not devote to any one, or one over the other....but without the spread i am only getting a single thread of propaganda.....mostly, i prefer BBC at this point :wall:

:unsure:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

:unsure:

Oh wow....how did I not see that....jesus... :doh:

• Haha 3

I don't have a problem with Cuomo typically, but did see some of what he is described as here recently.  Something very agenda-y.  I don't watch anyone consistently.  I do flip back and forth between CNN and Foxnews quite a bit.  In doing this, I see more even debate on CNN...I say this because of the people they have on, like that bald guy that worked somewhere in Trumps campaign.  Hannity and Ingraham are laughable, Tucker only slightly better, Fox and Friends is an embarrassment.  All of the others are ok to pretty good.  

• Like 1

Just now, Herbivore said:

I don't have a problem with Cuomo typically, but did see some of what he is described as here recently.  Something very agenda-y.  I don't watch anyone consistently.  I do flip back and forth between CNN and Foxnews quite a bit.  In doing this, I see more even debate on CNN...I say this because of the people they have on, like that bald guy that worked somewhere in Trumps campaign.  Hannity and Ingraham are laughable, Tucker only slightly better, Fox and Friends is an embarrassment.  All of the others are ok to pretty good.  

I agree, CNN focuses on having multiple people on for a wider debate, and they do a decent job with the spread (not too radical toward either end) for the most part; though having twit's like Van Jones on is sickening.  I think Tubin might be my favorite overall....that guy is flipping awesome....    Tucker likes to keep it limited, but will bring on people who just wnt to overtalk all the time and it tends to devolve into a stupid p!ssing contest....

3 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

I agree, CNN focuses on having multiple people on for a wider debate, and they do a decent job with the spread (not too radical toward either end) for the most part; though having twit's like Van Jones on is sickening.  I think Tubin might be my favorite overall....that guy is flipping awesome....    Tucker likes to keep it limited, but will bring on people who just wnt to overtalk all the time and it tends to devolve into a stupid p!ssing contest....

yeah, Van Jones can get pretty annoying.  The short haired plump black lady as well.  Foxnews too often brings in a punching bag, and acts like the won a fight.  I've seen Tucker do this, but he did have a good person on the other day.

Oh, no! Tucker went on a shockjock radio show ten years ago and said something funny. Horrors.

4 hours ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

Monica has a great laugh. Sexy. 

1. Present Topic

2. Mock Topic with joke

3. Present examples with jokes intermix to condition audience into laughing.

4. Attack actual target with precondition audience.

5. Present more jokes intermix with examples

6. Attack target again with a call to action.

There you go, that's every 10 minutes of this show.

• Like 1

And John Oliver, aka Millhouse, making fun of anyone's face is funnier than the joke he told. 

Tucker's great and he's got a fine face

but yeah the clip....

I'm sure there plenty of truth in there, because it's really long......I can't stand John Oliver, or anybody else on the left who constantly bashes the right and think they're funny doing it. They all sound the same to me, and it's all so predictable.

1 hour ago, Big Guy said:

but yeah the clip....

I'm sure there plenty of truth in there, because it's really long......I can't stand John Oliver, or anybody else on the left who constantly bashes the right and think they're funny doing it. They all sound the same to me, and it's all so predictable.

same here. Can't watch any of them because their entire stick is all the same: bash Trump.  never anything new. It doesn't matter how innocuos the subject, they always manage to try to take a jab at Trump.

• Like 1

I don't know why we're still seeing Lewinski's face or hearing her voice.

I think one of the channels tried to do some sort of  anniversary special for Whitewater and she was on it.

Jesus, even now she's whining. "I was only 23 years old and the FBI wouldn't let me call my mommy! " No s***, that was her soul assertion.

should we just set aside the fact that there are 19 year old women who are responsible for other lives in the battlefield for a minute? Okay.

You're 23 years old for Christ's sake. You're smart enough to scam your way into an internship job at the White House. Right there, that puts you at about the top 1% if not higher.and you made a conscious decision to blow a guy because you wanted the attention that he was getting. She admitted that. And then you made the conscious decision to keep his spunk around for evidence. You admitted that.

But like every other f****** broad in this world, and you try to hold them accountable, "oh I'm just a little girl! And the big mean men were mean to me!"

Jesus, there are 17 yo crack whoares who demonstrate more personal accountability.

6 hours ago, Big Guy said:

but yeah the clip....

Yeah, it's not like I'm losing my sense of humor; just yesterday, RHR's link to Louder With Crowder Intersectionality Power Rankings had me rolling hard. It's that the jokes aren't funny.

The only thing funny was John Oliver's comment that Jay Leno jokes don't age well. Really? If I got to chose between seeing the most highly acclaimed John Oliver episode of all time or Jay Leno work a hospital ward of terminally ill children, I'd chose Jay. Not only would I get more class, I'd still likely get more laughs out of Jay Leno. I seriously doubt John Oliver even at his best holds a candle to Jay Leno at his worst. 

edi: well now that I think on it, an election night John Oliver meltdown... might be worth seeing.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

edi: well now that I think on it, an election night John Oliver meltdown... might be worth seeing.

I know it's not election night but still, he was pretty funny making an ass of himself. :banana:

7 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Yeah, it's not like I'm losing my sense of humor; just yesterday, RHR's link to Louder With Crowder Intersectionality Power Rankings had me rolling hard. It's that the jokes aren't funny.

The only thing funny was John Oliver's comment that Jay Leno jokes don't age well. Really? If I got to chose between seeing the most highly acclaimed John Oliver episode of all time or Jay Leno work a hospital ward of terminally ill children, I'd chose Jay. Not only would I get more class, I'd still likely get more laughs out of Jay Leno. I seriously doubt John Oliver even at his best holds a candle to Jay Leno at his worst. 

Jay is the best.......miss him

I recall during election night that I was shocked at how it was unfolding, never expected a Trump victory; but was generally meh about it overall.

When i saw the reactions from CNN, MSNBC and of course all the Clintoniistas...... I was entertained, really.   What a bunch of possay dooshbags....   if a presidential election causes you to act THAT way....then I am glad your focking candidate lost, weak little possays

I liked Frank M's reaction the best on election night. 

On 3/20/2019 at 6:59 AM, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

Of course wood, she’s hotter now than she was 20 years ago. Nice looking woman.

15 hours ago, joneo said:

I know it's not election night but still, he was pretty funny making an ass of himself. :banana:

Did he ever write the campaign check? I can never get through his schtick because it's just bad comedy that holds nothing of substance. He lives some fantasy make believe existence. And it's not really interesting.

8 hours ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

I recall during election night that I was shocked at how it was unfolding, never expected a Trump victory; but was generally meh about it overall.

When i saw the reactions from CNN, MSNBC and of course all the Clintoniistas...... I was entertained, really.   What a bunch of possay dooshbags....   if a presidential election causes you to act THAT way....then I am glad your focking candidate lost, weak little possays

The meltdowns by Democrats that night was so awesome to watch.

49 minutes ago, sderk said:

Did he ever write the campaign check? I can never get through his schtick because it's just bad comedy that holds nothing of substance. He lives some fantasy make believe existence. And it's not really interesting.

Oliver has really lost a lot of hair

1 hour ago, Mr. Hand said:

The meltdowns by Democrats that night was so awesome to watch.

37 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

Never gets old.  Classic underdog story beats smug front runner.  So awesome.

and then the real kicker was that Hillary never came out to address the crowd. She had one of her lackeys come out and tell everyone to go home.  F****** coward and grade A c#nt.

3 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Never gets old.  Classic underdog story beats smug front runner.  So awesome.

and then the real kicker was that Hillary never came out to address the crowd. She had one of her lackeys come out and tell everyone to go home.  F****** coward and grade A c#nt.

I like to think she was too emotional and knew she would wind up in a montage like this one.

17 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I like to think she was too emotional and knew she would wind up in a montage like this one.

Pffft. I've seen vending machines that are capable of more true emotion than Hillary Clinton.

Bich couldn't Express an honest emotion if her cooch was on fire.

With all these Doofuses running around with the worst excuse for facial and neck hair ever, I'm actually strongly in favor of Public Shaving.

3 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Pffft. I've seen vending machines that are capable of more true emotion than Hillary Clinton.

Bich couldn't Express an honest emotion if her cooch was on fire.

If anything does it, losing a political office you that are entitled to and were born to occupy to Orange Satan May just do the trick.