Sign in to follow this  
RLLD

One Scary Perv

At about 19:20, police are interrogating him, and he basically says that banging a 14 year old and marrying her is fine, the law has a problem with it, be he doesnt.....wow

1 minute ago, NEWPOSTERGUY! said:

didn't Hansen get busted himself for passing bad checks or sumtin' of that ilk?

I believe so... At least that's what my son said.

10 minutes ago, NEWPOSTERGUY! said:

didn't Hansen get busted himself for passing bad checks or sumtin' of that ilk?

Would not surprise me, though in the hierarchy of crimes, doinking kids is pretty far up there...

8 minutes ago, NEWPOSTERGUY! said:

oh, hellz yeah ... not contrasting the two crimes in any way/shape/form ... but

why don't ya bounce a check right over there ...

Yeah, one of the downsides to being a smarmy finger pointer is that you do open yourself up to some extra scrutiny i think; Hansen should know this i think....

just having a slice and making moves on a 13yo. no biggie :dunno:

they should have a show where the dad comes out instead.

4 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

And beats his arse....   😁

40 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

Of the closet?  why don't you stop lying to yourself.

1 hour ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

banging a 14 year old and marrying her is fine, the law has a problem with it, be he doesnt.....wow

as of January 2019:

• 17 states have no minimum age of marriage in some cases.
  • 2 states have a minimum age of 14.
  • 5 states have a minimum age of 15.
  • 19 states have a minimum age of 16.

13 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

as of January 2019:

•  
  • 2 states have a minimum age of 14.
  •  

That is why GFIAFP isn't here anymore. He's always traveling between the 2

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, porkbutt said:

or howzabout a Mexican wrestler comes out?

or a Swami?

or Samantha Rone in Kabuki makeup, portraying Gennifer Flowers circa the Clinton years?

or Bubbles? ("THIS IS PRETTY FOCKED!")

i'd be open to a few species of barnyard critters, to boot - 

I know this guy.  Found out about this about a month ago, and watched this after.  Back in the day, he was a nice kid.  

12 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

I know this guy.  Found out about this about a month ago, and watched this after.  Back in the day, he was a nice kid.  

That is crazy, he never showed any inclination toward odd behavior at all?

None that I saw.  He did have the med issue.  He lived around the corner from a good friend.  We would play 2 on 2 football on the street in front of his house.  He didn't play any team sports, but we all liked him well enough, and he had a good group of friends.  I don't remember him having a girlfriend at any point.  

21 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

None that I saw.  He did have the med issue.  He lived around the corner from a good friend.  We would play 2 on 2 football on the street in front of his house.  He didn't play any team sports, but we all liked him well enough, and he had a good group of friends.  I don't remember him having a girlfriend at any point.  

This is what freaks me out, I am convinced people all around me are focked up....and you have no way of knowing until they act out.  I monitor the local sex predator registry for my area and THAT map is distressing.  When I see those focko's lurking about i keep a wary eye on them....

I thought this was going to be a thread about Joe Biden. 

Not condoning the abuse of minors but, Mom had me at 16 in June. 

Knocked up at 15 3/4 yrs old. Still happily married after half a century. 

My Dad is not a pedo. He simply married his high school sweetheart and joined the service. He did not stalk or groom her to abuse a minor. 

My Father was given an officers commision straight out of high school and was accepted for pilot training. He later went on to fly F4 Phantoms over Vietnam. 

Grandparents from both sides were from poor rural communities and probably viewed this union as a blessing. 

But that was then...

I find it amazing that these pervos fall for this time and again.

I wonder how many are wiring a few thousand to that 'down on his luck' Nigerian Prince and wait patiently for millions in return.

3 hours ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

I find it amazing that these pervos fall for this time and again.

I wonder how many are wiring a few thousand to that 'down on his luck' Nigerian Prince and wait patiently for millions in return.

I wonder how many are getting away with it, every damb day...  :thumbsdown:

6 hours ago, the s is ilent said:

Knocked up at 15 3/4 yrs old. Still happily married after half a century. 

My Dad is not a pedo. He simply married his high school sweetheart and joined the service. He did not stalk or groom her to abuse a minor. 

My Father was given an officers commision straight out of high school and was accepted for pilot training. He later went on to fly F4 Phantoms over Vietnam. 

Grandparents from both sides were from poor rural communities and probably viewed this union as a blessing. 

But that was then...

someone doesn't understand the difference

I have a feeling your dad wasn't 35 when he knocked up your mom

7 hours ago, the s is ilent said:

Ironically, I had your mom when I was 16.

You're so f***** up we are in the country. We're one of the few developed Nations that still allows for child brides. So, next time you start to feel Superior over the shitholecountries...

Also, we're the same country that outlawed gay marriage between two consenting adults until 2015, but still to this day 49 states allow some version of child brides.

and by the way, you can thank the Christians, not the Muslims for that last bit.

5 hours ago, wiffleball said:

You're so f***** up we are in the country. We're one of the few developed Nations that still allows for child brides. So, next time you start to feel Superior over the shitholecountries...

Also, we're the same country that outlawed gay marriage between two consenting adults until 2015, but still to this day 49 states allow some version of child brides.

and by the way, you can thank the Christians, not the Muslims for that last bit.

I do feel superior, having been on the ground on many of them, we are superior in many ways.....we have enhanced the living standard more than any other nation in history for both OUR people and OTHER nations as well.  No other nation in history can lay claim to the widespread benefit this nation has provided.  Is it perfect, no....it is not....and nothing ever will be, and anyone who wants to ding what we have managed to build here can seriously go FOCK THEMSELVES.  

The one thing I will say many of these nations can lay claim to over us is that for the most part the average person is simply great, a genuine class act....conversely, the increasing normal oi see in this nation is just human garbage.We can clown immigrants all we want, but my exposure to them shows me that they have a lot more to offer than anything you will find on say a college campus, of whining within liberal circles like the little B!TCHES they are.

I think the odds are better than 50/50 Chris Hansen is why GFIAFP no longer posts.

3 hours ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

The one thing I will say many of these nations can lay claim to over us is that for the most part the average person is simply great, a genuine class act....conversely, the increasing normal oi see in this nation is just human garbage.We can clown immigrants all we want, but my exposure to them shows me that they have a lot more to offer than anything you will find on say a college campus, of whining within liberal circles like the little B!TCHES they are.

To your point: You know the class of Americans that are creating and maintaining small businesses far and above any other class of Americans now?

Immigrants.

Used to be returning War veterans. But not anymore.

1 hour ago, Kanil said:

I think the odds are better than 50/50 Chris Hansen is why GFIAFP no longer posts.

"Hello, can you believe I got 6 lb of frozen crab legs for only $2.38 with my WIC card?"