Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Lock Them Up!

😁

Jesus, it's like these guys are taking a page from Hillary. Phony scam charity? Check! Deleting emails check! Nepotism check check check! Secret side deals? Check check! But Hillary wasn't smart enough to use WhatsApp. 😁

Jesus, at some point, these kids are screwed. And you just know that Jared is going to flip like a pancake. For him it's genetic.

So what does Fox News cover tonight? They just off some old story about Hillary and her emails. Yeah, way to cover the breaking news of the day sports. LOL

Wiff.......what are you talking about? :dunno: 

8 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

Wiff.......what are you talking about? :dunno: 

I forgot, you just don't watch the news apparently. Well some of you guys watch Breitbart and Alex Jones religiously. And Hannity of course.

turns out Jared and Ivanka have used personal email accounts to do work business and vice versa. But Jared took it to the next level. He apparently negotiated providing nuclear power plants and you know, the stuff that makes them run, via WhatsApp. Pretty sneaky. That way nobody can see what he's been negotiating with a murdering f*** head like the Saudi Prince.

In short, remember all those Trump rallies where are they burst into lock her up! For deleted emails and whatnot? Yeah, they not only did the same thing, they took it to the next level.

11 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

I forgot, you just don't watch the news apparently. Well some of you guys watch Breitbart and Alex Jones religiously. And Hannity of course.

turns out Jared and Ivanka have used personal email accounts to do work business and vice versa. But Jared took it to the next level. He apparently negotiated providing nuclear power plants and you know, the stuff that makes them run, via WhatsApp. Pretty sneaky. That way nobody can see what he's been negotiating with a murdering f*** head like the Saudi Prince.

In short, remember all those Trump rallies where are they burst into lock her up! For deleted emails and whatnot? Yeah, they not only did the same thing, they took it to the next level.

did you see this on real news or CNN? 

I don't google lol

let me just ask this....

Is there more or less proof of this than there "was" of Trump / Russian collusion? 

6 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Did they pass classified information through these emails using a secret server stored in a closet? Have they destroyed subpoenaed information yet ? 

Has thier exoneration in the MATTER been written yet?

They should be be rigorously interviewed by the FBI agents who proudly wear maga hats about these matters with their co conspirators present and ofcourse not being under oath.

An update on these pertinent matters would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you for being an unbiased source of knowledge. 

Besides...what difference at this point does it make ?

Maybe they were unknowingly just being extremely careless and not being grossly negligent? 

Keep up the good work Rachel 

7 hours ago, wiffleball said:

😁

Jesus, it's like these guys are taking a page from Hillary. Phony scam charity? Check! Deleting emails check! Nepotism check check check! Secret side deals? Check check! But Hillary wasn't smart enough to use WhatsApp. 😁

But you said Hillary was investigated and didn't do anything wrong. You change your mind now sunshine?

Since you brought up Hillary, nepotism and breaking the law.......................https://www.foxnews.com/politics/clinton-in-newly-revealed-classified-emails-discussed-secret-comms-channel-with-israel         Wow...............quite a few things there that she projected onto Trump.

A newly unearthed batch of heavily redacted,

classified emails from Hillary Clinton's personal email server revealed that the former secretary of state discussed establishing a "private, 100% off-the-record" back channel to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

Additionally, according to the email dump, Clinton chatted with former U.K. Prime Minister Tony Blair about classified foreign policy matters before she was sworn in, aided the application of at least one State Department applicant who was connected to her daughter, Chelsea, and apparently met with Putin-aligned Georgian oligarch Bidzina Ivanishvili before he became prime minister on a staunchly pro-Russian platform -- and with reported help from a Russian interference operation.

She projected onto Sessions/Flynn as well.

Clinton replied: “Tony – We are finally moving and I am looking forward to talking w you as soon as I’m confirmed, tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest. Your emails are very helpful so pls continue to use this address, hr15@att.blackberry.net."

DP_4rSnU8AAV7FY.jpg

Hillary headlined for a fund raiser for Jill McCabe.........a significant portion raised AFTER investigation was opened into Hillary's email server.

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I hope Jared does go to jail. 

Fogle is already in jail...

:dunno:

On 3/21/2019 at 11:27 PM, wiffleball said:

I'm sure these claims are as valid as the collusion stuff.  Keep swinging for the fences Wiffer. Maybe someday you'll realize you're being played. 

10 minutes ago, joneo said:

I'm sure these claims are as valid as the collusion stuff.  Keep swinging for the fences Wiffer. Maybe someday you'll realize you're being played. 

Nah. That dude will be put to rest in his tinfoil lined coffin when all is said and done.

• Haha 1