Cdub100

I Had to remove my Trump calendar at work today

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

I also said I ordered an official photo from GPO.gov and will have it framed and hung up on my wall. That way I am fully compliant with the hatch act. She tried to say I couldn't do that either but I showed her the regulation that said an official photo of the president is one of the two exceptions to the hatch act.

You F'n ROCK!!!

29 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

I posted a picture of Drobeskis Mom once.

But the sheetrock buckled.

OMFG  🤣

2 hours ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

He probably paid less for it than you did for your NAMBLA one. 

Always the pedo / tranny / gay stuff with Trumpers.

Just now, Filthy Fernadez said:

You're the one with the NAMBLA calendar. :rolleyes:

Child molestation is no joking matter, creep. :thumbsdown:

Just now, MDC said:

What if you wear a clown suit? :banana:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

John Wayne Gacy's victims said it made his meat taste funny.

Ahh...the old squirting clown "flower" 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SenatorRock said:

Found the problem

I give her credit. She's smart enough to let me do my job and not bother me about it.

49 minutes ago, MDC said:

Says the pedo supporter. GFY! 

37 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Agreed. You should find a new job.

Says the guy who likes to talk about sucking Sho Nuff’s cack. :wacko:

30 minutes ago, MDC said:

Says the guy who likes to talk about sucking Sho Nuff’s cack. :wacko:

Link?  But I know you won't be able to provide one because you know you're lying and so does everyone else.

However, I can bring up the links to prove that you asked for gay cakes and for a mold of Sho's c@ck?

Do we need to go through this again? I've done it about 10 times now.  I can do it for an 11th time if you want me to?

Don't mind MDC. He was a heroin user who lived in a rented room he got off Craigslist before he met his wife. She saved him. He's a rescue husband. Not much of a man at all. 

1 hour ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Your boss is a black lady?  

I thought that only happened at Wendy's.

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Not much of a man at all. 

I really want to defend him but I just got out of the John Wick thread where he says he doesn’t care for action or fighting movies. He’s about 2 posts away from saying he wishes less women would show their breasts in movies. I’m starting to worry.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

I really want to defend him but I just got out of the John Wick thread where he says he doesn’t care for action or fighting movies. He’s about 2 posts away from saying he wishes less women would show their breasts in movies. I’m starting to worry.

I don't get the need around here for people to defend him. He brings it on himself. He's a troll and an extremely dishonest one at that.  Not worthy of being defended. 

• Like 1

I’m not sure which is worse, having a Trump calendar or complaining about a Trump calendar. Both are pretty sad. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, frank said:

I’m not sure which is worse, having a Trump calendar or complaining about a Trump calendar. Both are pretty sad. 

Would you feel the same way when other Presidents were in office? I mean, he’s the focking leader of our country and people think it’s controversial to have a calendar of POTUS. 

CRAZY

1 minute ago, avoiding injuries said:

Would you feel the same way when other Presidents were in office? I mean, he’s the focking leader of our country and people think it’s controversial to have a calendar of POTUS. 

CRAZY

Yes I would. I have no interest in politics. I think caring about Trump or any other politician is lame. People like to think they are being intellectual when they support or criticize politicians, but they are really just treating them like celebrities. Trump, Hillary, Kardashians, all the same. 

Anyone who has the time or energy to complain about a calendar needs to get a life. If I saw someone with a Trump (or any other politician) calendar, I might think they were a loser, but it would never occur to me to complain. 

1 hour ago, frank said:

Yes I would. I have no interest in politics. I think caring about Trump or any other politician is lame. People like to think they are being intellectual when they support or criticize politicians, but they are really just treating them like celebrities. Trump, Hillary, Kardashians, all the same. 

Anyone who has the time or energy to complain about a calendar needs to get a life. If I saw someone with a Trump (or any other politician) calendar, I might think they were a loser, but it would never occur to me to complain. 

I think you're a loser and stuff you like is lame. How about them apples?

3 hours ago, NorthernVike said:

Fock her.  Put it back up.

Cut out the middleman. Just replace it with a noose.

When I was counsel for a state department back in the day, I had to go around making everyone take down their Obama and Romney stuff from their cubes. It's dumb, but it was the law. 

8 hours ago, frank said:

Fair. I have a different perspective. I grew up moving from one Air Force base to another. So maybe my upbringing makes me see someone supporting the POTUS as patriotic. It’s the same as when I saw older black folks walking around with Obama’s portrait on their shirts. 

19 hours ago, MDC said:

You have a Trump calendar. :lol:

You worked at a comicbook store.

😀

1 hour ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Do you cuddle with this Trump calender when no one is looking? 

Someone has a calendar featuring the POTUS, and this is what the left has to offer. This kind of sums up the democrats side of the aisle.

32 minutes ago, sderk said:

Someone has a calendar featuring the POTUS, and this is what the left has to offer. This kind of sums up the democrats side of the aisle.

He's not wrong. 

17 hours ago, tanatastic said:

Missed this. I like martial arts movies. I think Hollywood action movies had a hayday in the 80s and have mostly been crap ever since. The last one I really liked was Taken. I am not a fan of CGI spectaculars like the Marvel or Transformers stuff in general. I’m not judging, it’s just not for me. 

3 hours ago, sderk said:

It was a joke. Why are Trumpettes so sensitive? 

Just now, Frozenbeernuts said:

It was a joke. Why are Trumpettes so sensitive? 

I'm not sure what a Trumpette is, but I guess the MSM and their followers just being so aggressively and stupidly accusatory these days and displaying a odd amount of hatred because they lost an election is just getting to me. It's just dumb cutdown after dumb cutdown these days with really no basis to do so.   

21 hours ago, MDC said:

Child molestation is no jerking matter, creep. :thumbsdown:

Michael Jackson disagrees.

17 minutes ago, Strike said:

Michael Jackson disagrees.

"His sexual needs are his sexual needs" - some Jew lady

3 hours ago, MDC said:

Missed this. I like martial arts movies. I think Hollywood action movies had a hayday in the 80s and have mostly been crap ever since. The last one I really liked was Taken. I am not a fan of CGI spectaculars like the Marvel or Transformers stuff in general. I’m not judging, it’s just not for me. 

Saying “marvel and transformers” is moving the goal posts to try and save face. No one was talking about those in the Wick thread. You said “I don’t like action movies.” Period. John wick is a classic style action movie, hence why men love it. 

• Like 1