Sign in to follow this  
BLS

Economics Model has Trump winning 2020 in a landslide

I had a Corvette model once, but the I broke one of the struts when putting it together and it made the car lean toward that wheel.   :(

Saw this yesterday...  However remember the polls had Clinton winning in a landslide, so take everything with a grain of salt...

I saw this yesterday too, was going to post it, but it was to much winning for one day. 

• Like 1

This model is clearly a result of constitutional original-ism and white patriarchy intent upon the continued subjugation of people of color, except Asians of course, somehow, we keep missing them.... :wall:

Models and polls don’t matter remember? Just look at how wrong they were in 2016. Polls had Hillary winning by 3% and she only won by 2%. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Models and polls don’t matter remember? Just look at how wrong they were in 2016. Polls had Hillary winning by 3% and she only won by 2%. 

You are then suggesting that the actual intentions of the inputs were influenced by the fear of social stigma and outright violence?

1 minute ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

You are then suggesting that the actual intentions of the inputs were influenced by the fear of social stigma and outright violence?

No

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

No

OK, just checking, since the comparison to the factors that led to inaccurate polling where....just those..... 

38 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

I had a Corvette model once, but the I broke one of the struts when putting it together and it made the car lean toward that wheel.   :(

All the Corvettes I've ever seen have shocks, not struts :dunno:

19 minutes ago, MDC said:

President Hillary Clinton?.... NOPE, she lost buddy, get over it.  :overhead:

• Haha 1

I don't trust projections. The only thing that matters are the votes and the fake votes the major cities say they got.

27 minutes ago, SUXBNME said:

All the Corvettes I've ever seen have shocks, not struts :dunno:

I was 10, I don't remember what the hell part broke, it just leaned towards the one tire.   :(

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, joneo said:

President Hillary Clinton?.... NOPE, she lost buddy, get over it.  :overhead:

I didn’t even vote for her. 😂 

36 minutes ago, MDC said:

I didn’t even vote for her. 😂 

Fine, Trump won, get over it. 

Boy, this is really unfortunate timing.

Big indicator of a recession just got triggered today. Trump. Ran on 4% growth, projected his tax cuts on 4% growth. Most people were hoping for 3%, the models now have us lucky to hit 2%.

From listening to the farmers in the midwest, they were just barely Holding On by The Skin of Their Teeth thanks to Trump's failed policies. This flooding is going to kill them and have a knock-on effect to the whole economy. Odds are huge that they won't even be able to plant this season.

Trumps always going to have his idiot Bass, But if the economy is faltering, 20/20 is up for grabs.

I'd be very surprised if we're not in a full-on recession by fall.

Oh, and the Dow took another beating today because of recession fears.

2 hours ago, MDC said:

This is a model, not a poll.

It is also a model, one of the only ones, that correctly predicted a Trump win in 2016.

Also, Hillary did not win, in case you haven't noticed, ,you are living in MAGA country.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Big indicator of a recession just got triggered today. Trump. Ran on 4% growth, projected his tax cuts on 4% growth. Most people were hoping for 3%, the models now have us lucky to hit 2%.

From listening to the farmers in the midwest, they were just barely Holding On by The Skin of Their Teeth thanks to Trump's failed policies. This flooding is going to kill them and have a knock-on effect to the whole economy. Odds are huge that they won't even be able to plant this season.

Trumps always going to have his idiot Bass, But if the economy is faltering, 20/20 is up for grabs.

You are one of those idiots who thought the stock market was gonna tank on election night aren't you?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, SenatorRock said:

You are one of those idiots who thought the stock market was gonna tank on election night aren't you?

All the "experts" said it would. CNN said so.

8 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

I was 10, I don't remember what the hell part broke, it just leaned towards the one tire.   :(

This is good,  cause I was thinking that you would come back with a newer model Vette that had struts, hence proving me wrong. :cheers:

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, SenatorRock said:

No, but I am the guy who discussed in detail how the market was going to start tanking in fourth-quarter of 18 after all the executives started taking their gains on the massive stock BuyBacks that occurred as a result of the new tax scheme. And lo and behold...

moreover, I'm the guy who talked about how the money that was supposed to go into job growth and capital Improvement actually just went into stock BuyBacks to make multi millionaires and billionaires even richer.

You can look it up if you'd like. Even hardcore had to comment on that.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

It's well known here that you hate teh blacks, but don't you hate the asians also? Stan Choe, huh? 
Look at his history of work with the AP.....Everything he wrote turned out to be almost 100% incorrect. 
Try harder next time, dipshit. 

No way he wins again. Americans like winners, but we hate braggadocio douche bags. It's like sports. We love a winner, but don't gloat, don't win to much, and don't be a di*k while your winning. Trump is all of the bad. No way he carries independents and moderates again. 

Eta: not my personal feelings or beliefs, just a hunch.

33 minutes ago, crackattack said:

No way he wins again. Americans like winners, but we hate braggadocio douche bags. It's like sports. We love a winner, but don't gloat, don't win to much, and don't be a di*k while your winning. Trump is all of the bad. No way he carries independents and moderates again. 

I would agree with you. If the competition had anybody remotely focking sane running. Doesn't appear they do to me.

I like amy klobuchar best of the lot. But she has zero chance of making it through the identity politics freak show that will be the democratic primaries.

Uncle Joe is possible. But he's hardly inspiring.

1 hour ago, SUXBNME said:

It's well known here that you hate teh blacks, but don't you hate the asians also? Stan Choe, huh? 
Look at his history of work with the AP.....Everything he wrote turned out to be almost 100% incorrect. 
Try harder next time, dipshit. 

This is one of those things that constantly amaze me how stupid some of you guys are.

Step one, go to Google, type in Criterion.

Step two, wait for results.

Step 3, choose any f****** Source you want.

The numbers are what the numbers are.

---------

Maybe I'm giving you guys too much credit, but I'm just going to go ahead and assume you're being purposefully obtuse. Going after the source when it's not an opinion piece? Is pretty much throwing the gun.

"Newsweek says john mccain died 7 months ago? Rag. They HATE Tump! "😤😭

😄

9 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

This is one of those things that constantly amaze me how stupid some of you guys are.

Step one, go to Google, type in Criterion.

Step two, wait for results.

Step 3, choose any f****** Source you want.

The numbers are what the numbers are.

---------

Maybe I'm giving you guys too much credit, but I'm just going to go ahead and assume you're being purposefully obtuse. Going after the source when it's not an opinion piece? Is pretty much throwing the gun.

"Newsweek says john mccain died 7 months ago? Rag. They HATE Tump! "😤😭

😄

Huh? :blink:

Do you have any clue what you are talking about from moment to moment anymore? 

15 hours ago, SenatorRock said:

I remember Mark Cuban saying that if Trump won,  he would pull every penny of his out of the stock market that day. I wonder if he did?

16 hours ago, wiffleball said:

:lol:

7 hours ago, SUXBNME said:

Huh? :blink:

Do you have any clue what you are talking about from moment to moment anymore? 

He's like one of the homeless in San Francisco but with a computer and a connection. Just rambling on, shltting everywhere he can. He  tries so hard yet achieves so little. "Just go to Google and and close your eyes and click. And there you have it, recession!"

13 hours ago, crackattack said:

12 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I would agree with you. If the competition had anybody remotely focking sane running. Doesn't appear they do to me.

I like amy klobuchar best of the lot. But she has zero chance of making it through the identity politics freak show that will be the democratic primaries.

Uncle Joe is possible. But he's hardly inspiring.

It’s funny watching you dummies wait for your unicorn Democrat candidate to emerge. Newsflash, your party is focked, it’s over. It’s the party of freebies, minorities and anti-American rhetoric. It isn’t Democrats and Republicans arguing over the same ideas but with different approaches anymore, you all have completely taken it out to left field. Universal basic income? Reparations? Post birth abortion? The Green New Deal actually had momentum in your party of children. You people are funny. You don’t have to be a Republican but man the fock up and walk away from that train wreck. Just a bunch of whiny little biotches, hard to believe we all know each other for a mutual love of football. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

It’s funny watching you dummies wait for your unicorn Democrat candidate to emerge. Newsflash, your party is focked, it’s over. It’s the party of freebies, minorities and anti-American rhetoric. It isn’t Democrats and Republicans arguing over the same ideas but with different approaches anymore, you all have completely taken it out to left field. Universal basic income? Reparations? Post birth abortion? The Green New Deal actually had momentum in your party of children. You people are funny. You don’t have to be a Republican but man the fock up and walk away from that train wreck. Just a bunch of whiny little biotches, hard to believe we all know each other for a mutual love of football. 

I'm not a liberal :dunno: . I'm a (might get laughed at) a Rand Paul conservative/libertarian. It wouldn't bother me at all if Trump wins again.

:cheers:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

Models that show Trump winning have a fantastic history.

They only show that because he grabbed them by the ......

Hopefully he goes against Pete ButtPlug. I can see the Ds trying the f@g for president angle. Trump would wipe him out. Debates would be epic.