Sign in to follow this  
SenatorRock

Mueller Time is officially over. Predictions?

13 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Democrats now demanding Barr submit unredacted report, saying his summary was "insufficient".  :lol:

Doesn't the law just say he's supposed to give them a summary?  Doesn't say anything about "sufficient or insufficient", does it?  And OF COURSE they were going to find some BS reason.

They are all well aware that the entire unredacted report can't be released to the public. They are calling for it so they can fall back on it later and say, "Well, we don't know definitively that there was no collusion/obstruction because we haven't seen the entire report. We've only seen what they've showed us...."

They need to retain that shred of doubt so they can keep the mouthbreathers riled up for 2020. 

7 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I don't know the exact quotes you are referring to on CNN, as I don't have access to that garbage...

But any media personalities advocating, calling for, or predicting civil war should have severe penalty.

Yet another thing I agree with trump on. The media needs to be stomped on. Hard. Left and right. 

No no no.

If right wing media types call for civil unrest, that would get stomped on.  But if the left does it, maybe a slap on the wrist, a chance to clarify statements, and exoneration.  That's why civil unrest will BEGIN with radical leftists physically assaulting white people in the streets, cars, in their homes.   The right won't get up to fight back until then.

1 minute ago, 5-Points said:

They are all well aware that the entire unredacted report can't be released to the public. They are calling for it so they can fall back on it later and say, "Well, we don't know definitively that there was no collusion/obstruction because we haven't seen the entire report. We've only seen what they've showed us...."

They need to retain that shred of doubt so they can keep the mouthbreathers riled up for 2020. 

Mueller is now just like Avenatti, Stormy, Blasey-Ford, etc..................another discarded weapon that failed to remove Trump and/or his policies.

Just now, riversco said:

No no no.

If right wing media types call for civil unrest, that would get stomped on.  But if the left does it, maybe a slap on the wrist, a chance to clarify statements, and exoneration.  That's why civil unrest will BEGIN with radical leftists physically assaulting white people in the streets, cars, in their homes.   The right won't get up to fight back until then.

You are being a little rough on the left aren't you? I mean, they are peaceful, quiet, loving, all inclusive souls, no?

7 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Here's what I believe... And let me say first that given that all the media on both sides are shill wh0res, nobody really knows what happened.

I believe Russia interfered in the election on behalf of trump. Not because they necessarily wanted trump, but merely because he was the underdog. Hell, they probably interferred on both sides.

Why? Same reason they interferred with brexit and various other elections in Europe.

Because political division and choas in the west suits their interests. It suits them to have us hating each other and infighting.

That's my take anyway. And clearly they succeeded. I am saddened that both sides of our political spectrum merely used, and continue to use, it as an excuse to tee off on the other, and NOBODY seems interested in retaliating or even condemning their interferrence.

It's a sad day when America is blatantly attacked, in any form, and can't be bothered to respond. 

As far as the Russian interference goes, my take away is similar to yours.

In terms of why they were in favor of Trump, there are lots of moving parts to balance out in terms of Crimea, oil, sanctions relief, possible influence due to business dealings, etc. On those type items, it's a point/counterpoint debate. So whatever......But above all, I believe they wanted to create chaos and discord. They want us divided. And yes, clearly they succeeded. Helll, they have us talking Civil War weekly, and they've managed it in such a way that we still choose to blame either the Libs or Cons (depending on what side you vote on obviously), and we are giving Russia a pass by saying they just capitalized on underlying existing sentiments.

• Like 1

Speaking of influencing elections.......

Since May 2017, 533,074 web articles have been published about Russia and Trump/Mueller, generating 245 million interactions — including likes, comments and shares — on Twitter and Facebook, according to data from social-media analytics company NewsWhip.

https://www.axios.com/robert-mueller-donald-trump-social-media-reach-0586790d-711f-42fe-b3e1-21acc54cdfa6.html

This is what the left has done. Far worse than ANYTHING the Russians could have done. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, peenie said:

Imagine if there was a probe about Obama illegally meeting with Middle East diplomats and making all the implications they made over Trump regarding Russia. I'm shocked that the investigation went on so darn long when they knew they had nothing. Why not end months ago? I'm disgusted and I'm a Democrat.

Oh yeah. Say this again slowly while playing TOOL in the background. I'm almost there... :wub:

34 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Any chance we can just move on?   Maybe we (as in the collective country) start talking less about conspiracy theories and more about the economy, immigration, education, healthcare, environment,  debt/deficit, etc. ?

It would be nice if it would happen, but it won't and with the political climate the way it is now, it probably will never happen again...

If the roles were reversed, the Republicans would be doing the same things that the Democrats are doing...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Mueller is now just like Avenatti, Stormy, Blasey-Ford, etc..................another discarded weapon that failed to remove Trump and/or his policies.

It has to be driving them nuts. Any one of their schemes would have worked on your average Republican politician. They keep throwing sh!t at Trump and nothing sticks. He just shrugs it off, fires off a few tweets and moves on to other business. 

They can't stop now though. They're too heavily invested in the narrative. Trump is a crazy Russian operative with his finger on the nuke button. How can you leave a guy like that in office?  :dunno:

• Like 1

Imagine the outcry if the Repubs decide to investigate Obama as part of this.....LMFAO

You guys should step back and listen to yourselves.

Simplified.............Trump and his campaign had a lot of contacts and dealings with Russia. They lied about them repeatedly. There is/was a ton of circumstantial evidence that needed to be fleshed out. The government investigated. Trump and his campaign were cleared of colluding with the Russians to influence the 2016 election. That's what happened.................As far as the politics of it go, of course it was weaponized and used politically. That is what both sides do 100% of the time that they have such an opportunity. Its pretty similar to what was done to Hillary in recent years (Benghazi and emails) and leading up to the 2016 election. It will continue to be done to Trump in terms of money laundering, fraud, and more I am sure.

But instead of realizing that this is the current game played by both sides, you all are calling for revenge investigations into Obama, anyone involved to be sent to Gitmo, people to have their necks stretched, others just sentenced to death for treason, etc. 🙄

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

Simplified.............Trump and his campaign had a lot of contacts and dealings with Russia. They lied about them repeatedly. There is/was a ton of circumstantial evidence that needed to be fleshed out. The government investigated. Trump and his campaign were cleared of colluding with the Russians to influence the 2016 election. That's what happened.................As far as the politics of it go, of course it was weaponized and used politically. That is what both sides do 100% of the time that they have such an opportunity. Its pretty similar to what was done to Hillary in recent years (Benghazi and emails) and leading up to the 2016 election. It will continue to be done to Trump in terms of money laundering, fraud, and more I am sure.

But instead of realizing that this is the current game played by both sides, you all are calling for revenge investigations into Obama, anyone involved to be sent to Gitmo, people to have their necks stretched, others just sentenced to death for treason, etc. 🙄

I hope there is an investigation as I see circumstantial evidence that the Obama administration colluded with the Democratic party to fabricate FISA warrants to spy on the Tump campaign.  So.....since this has risen to the level that "I" am satisfied then we have to assume this is true and investigate it. And ruin any lives that serve my political leanings along the way.

If that sounds fair to you, I think we can get started.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

Its pretty similar to what was done to Hillary in recent years (Benghazi and emails) and leading up to the 2016 election.

Good point. :thumbsup:

26 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

According to whom? The government agencies who were part of the plot? Link to these Russians? Also give us links to the foreigner assets that the CIA/FBI sent to interact with members of the Trump campaign. Why did the Intelligence community begin doing this at least as early as Dec 2015? There's a hell of a lot less contact with Russians than billed by the intelligence communities.

The Obama government INSTIGATED (not investigated) this in cooperation with the Clinton campaign. That is a matter of public record now thanks to release of Congressional testimony by several co-conspirators.

The Intelligence apparatuses of several of the world's nations were weaponized politically to be sure but that occurred BEFORE/AFTER Trump won. Again, it started at least as early as 2015. 

Hillary and Benghazi hearings were politicized but no REAL investigation took place thanks to the same Obama DOJ that cleared her even as Comey stated publically that her actions were criminal.

Criminals get punished when they act as these people did. 

• Like 1

Libs didn't hit the bulls eye, but they did score a few points along the way.  The indictments and convictions of those former Trump associates will be used as campaign fodder for whoever goes against him in the next election.  They should be happy they got that, but they're not.  They refuse to accept that Trump did'nt collude with the Russians.  Not surprising.  

2 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Any chance we can just move on?   Maybe we (as in the collective country) start talking less about conspiracy theories and more about the economy, immigration, education, healthcare, environment,  debt/deficit, etc. ?

We can move on after the treasonous bastards are put in jail. 

This was part of a coup to remove our rightfully elected president. If we let this slide who's to say it won't keep happening. The "evidence" used to start this whole thing came from somewhere and people very high up in our government pushed it forward.

This Russian hoax was an actual insider attack on our democracy. This is VERY serious and people should hang. 

So no we shouldn't just move on.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, cbfalcon said:

I feel bad for you honestly 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cbfalcon said:

Beta Cuck

• Like 1

6 hours ago, cbfalcon said:

This take..

1/100

If only Obama had told Russia to cut it out. 

29 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

If only Obama had told Russia to cut it out. 

He was too busy being more flexible with Putin.

It is strange to see adults so overtaken by their individual hate that they forsake their morality and ethics, and simply attack Trump from a position of group think without any critical thought.

As I look around at politicians, "journalists", talking heads.....I am struck by the general malaise; this really is a sickness....

• Like 1

The Russian play here would be to interfere in the 2020 elections to help republicans and get caught by the media (with Trump denial).  Their goal is to push the radical left in the US into rioting to spark civil unrest between the left and right.  Interfering in 2020 after the 2016 election results and the Mueller report results might very well push them over the edge.  It wouldn't cost Russia much and would likely pay enormous dividends. The left is now frothing at mouth over this so it should be pretty easy.

1 hour ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

It is strange to see adults so overtaken by their individual hate that they forsake their morality and ethics, and simply attack Trump from a position of group think without any critical thought.

As I look around at politicians, "journalists", talking heads.....I am struck by the general malaise; this really is a sickness....

Yep. Feels a lot like 2008-2016 sometimes, but in reverse. And we are already seeing it here in regards to the Dem 2020 candidates. Hard to break the chain. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

Yep. Feels a lot like 2008-2016 sometimes, but in reverse. And we are already seeing it here in regards to the Dem 2020 candidates. Hard to break the chain. 

Yes. The pendulum swings, but instead of narrowing, it seems to be increasing in its swath.

I am left to wonder, can rationality prevail in the end? Can this only end with some extravagant event?

30 minutes ago, riversco said:

The Russian play here would be to interfere in the 2020 elections to help republicans and get caught by the media (with Trump denial).  Their goal is to push the radical left in the US into rioting to spark civil unrest between the left and right.  Interfering in 2020 after the 2016 election results and the Mueller report results might very well push them over the edge.  It wouldn't cost Russia much and would likely pay enormous dividends. The left is now frothing at mouth over this so it should be pretty easy.

Trump needs to go all out and do everything he can to stop this Russian meddling. 

1 minute ago, cbfalcon said:

Trump needs to go all out and do everything he can to stop this Russian meddling. 

I think he IS trying to put those Dems in jail.

9 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

Do we have any uranium we can sell them?

10 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

Like Obama did in 2015

34 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

The 1980's called, they want their foreign policy back.

I think we can fix this.

First we need to understand the strategy for Obama allowing this to happen under his watch.

Then we need to understand why the Clinton's worked with the Russians 

Then we need to understand how Obama thought tapping Trump during the campaign was going to help defend out election from the Russians

After get some baseline data we can begin to really assemble some opportunities

Trump is so over the top, in 2020 all the Democrats had to do was NOT fock it up.  Don't do stupid stuff, go crazy and the White House was theirs.   Just be the party of morality and reason and it was going to be easy pickin's.

But these son's a biotches went full crazy town.  Fake Dossiers that led to Conspiracy theories, New Green Deals, No Genders (whatever that means), 3rd Trimester Abortions, Anti-Semitic Congresswomen, on and on.

Full Retard Mode.  It really is unbelievable. 

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

Trump is so over the top, in 2020 all the Democrats had to do was NOT fock it up.  Don't do stupid stuff, go crazy and the White House was theirs.   Just be the party of morality and reason and it was going to be easy pickin's.

But these son's a biotches went full crazy town.  Fake Dossiers that led to Conspiracy theories, New Green Deals, No Genders (whatever that means), 3rd Trimester Abortions, Anti-Semitic Congresswomen, on and on.

This.   I was really looking forward to the time AFTER Trump, now the premise of it is frightening.....I am being boxed into a corner where I HAVE to vote for Trump to ensure non of these Democrats get into office....

1 minute ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

This.   I was really looking forward to the time AFTER Trump, now the premise of it is frightening.....I am being boxed into a corner where I HAVE to vote for Trump to ensure non of these Democrats get into office....

Do you at least live in a state where your conservative vote matters?  Mine never has. :cry:

1 hour ago, DonS said:

Do you at least live in a state where your conservative vote matters?  Mine never has. :cry:

Not really.   Maryland is a Dem state for the most part, with pockets of sanity.  We do have a conservative governor who does a fantastic job, far beyond the abilities of his democrat predecessors.

In most civil conversations people will avoid noting the political delineations, where they do arise people tend to tread carefully......libs because of the fear of getting owned, cons because of the fear of getting slandered.

2 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Which of the candidates is the one that did all of this to Trump?

5 hours ago, cbfalcon said:

Which of the candidates is the one that did all of this to Trump?

They're one in the same slick. 

21 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Actually this is just boilerplate political party strategy. 

1.  Cater to your base in midterms.

2. Cater to the general public in the presidential election.

Its unsurprising the democrats veered left the last 2 years because parties generally do that during midterms.  Expect the democrats to shift right over the next two years.    In fact, part of the reason to do this is to generate the EXACT emotion you expressed (a desire for a more moderate and sane candidate).  Create a market for something, and then deliver it.  Although in today's America, that whole system might be broken and fringe candidates just break through to the mainstream on major party tickets everywhere now.

14 hours ago, NorthernVike said:

They're one in the same slick. 

In claiming Biden, Beto, Harris, and Buttigieg created fake dossiers, etc, you are making it clear that you don't see people as individuals, and instead they are just a D or an R to you. That is your prerogative I suppose, but I wouldn't feel like I was doing my due diligence if I simply judged every R by thinking of the most offensive Republican action I've seen and blanketing an entire party with said action.