Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

Motley Crew..the dirt...netflix

The opening 5 mins says it all.

Ill leave it to you.

Hahahahahah...awesome!!!  Spoiler below...

When there is squirting in the opening 5 mins.....its a classic.

I saw it on Netflix last night and it looked really focking good. Planned on checking it out sometime soon 

Read the book. Will watch. You'll find no bigger fan of MC than I, or I used to be anyway

• Like 1

Just finished it...

I loved it...just the memories alone..

Davidson put together a helluva movie.  

👍👍

Any t1ts? Might watch on bus sometime so need to not seem more pervy than usual. 

11 minutes ago, DonS said:

Any t1ts? Might watch on bus sometime so need to not seem more pervy than usual. 

Yes and focking and the above mentioned squirting

15 minutes ago, DonS said:

😳

Was trying to get it on Netflix last night but wifi was down. Can't wait to watch it. 

Saw them many times. First time was with Ozzy way back in HS. Mick had a bumper sticker on the back of his strat that said "I ♥️ Possaay"

They did a mini documentary where someone followed them around in LA back then. I think it's on YouTube. Funny as hell, brah!!!

10 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

Was trying to get it on Netflix last night but wifi was down. Can't wait to watch it. 

Saw them many times. First time was with Ozzy way back in HS. Mick had a bumper sticker on the back of his strat that said "I ♥️ Possaay"

They did a mini documentary where someone followed them around in LA back then. I think it's on YouTube. Funny as hell, brah!!!

They came to San Antonio right after I left. I believe they were touring with Poison and someone else. Can’t remember. Really wish I would have been able to go see them. I heard they put on a focking awesome show 

29 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

They came to San Antonio right after I left. I believe they were touring with Poison and someone else. Can’t remember. Really wish I would have been able to go see them. I heard they put on a focking awesome show 

Pure rock roll energy. Great band. Saw them for the GIrls Girls Girls tour. They had two hot girls on each side of stage looking hot and signing backup. There were so many panties being thrown on the stage that the back up singers were flinging them in the crowd. I was very close to the front and caught a pair. I smelled them. Anyway, they had a message on them, "Call me Vince-555-5309". So I called the next day and she answered.   Me: Hey this Vince Neil.  Got your panties. Want to go to Burger King?"  : I'd love a whooper!!!  Me: You must be blonde you dumb ass!   And hung up. Brah.

Watched it last night. Good, not great. 

Watched last night. Everything was predictable. Slightly surprised they would show the car crash with Vince killing Razzle, I knew they would talk about it.

I knew they'd show Skylar dying from cancer and talk about that and it still made me cry.

They did an amazing job showing the heroin shooting up and affects that sh1t can have on you. 

3.5 stars or 7 out of 10

Would recommend

Book is better if you're into that kind sh1t

18 hours ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Just finished it...

I loved it...just the memories alone..

Davidson put together a helluva movie.  

👍👍

I had to look up the role Pete Davidson had in the making of the movie. Besides having a mid-tier role, I didn’t see that he had anything to do with putting it together. What am I missing? 

1 hour ago, avoiding injuries said:

I had to look up the role Pete Davidson had in the making of the movie. Besides having a mid-tier role, I didn’t see that he had anything to do with putting it together. What am I missing? 

I read an article that talked about His new project...and on the radio they talked about his movie...it made me think this was something he thru together.  Mistaken I guess...or just old and dumb.

• Like 1

Just finished watching it. Pretty good. Didn't know that Mick Mars had that degenerative back condition. 

23 minutes ago, DonS said:

Just finished watching it. Pretty good. Didn't know that Mick Mars had that degenerative back condition. 

watch any concert since 2005 (when they reunited) he is unable to look down. it's like he has a 2x4 for a spine

Funny thing too is he's only 3 or 4 years older than Nikki Sixx, but 7 or 8 older than TBone

I had friends in Cali that were tight with Tommy Lee and Heather Locklear. They used to go to Disneyland with them and stuff. Heather had bowls of M&M's in every room of the house for Tommy, because he loved them.  

7 minutes ago, BiPolarBear said:

I had friends in Cali that were tight with Tommy Lee and Heather Locklear. They used to go to Disneyland with them and stuff. Heather had bowls of M&M's in every room of the house for Tommy, because he loved them.  

When I first glanced I thought it said S&M and was going to be interesting.  But it's not.  

10 minutes ago, Super Cubs said:

I had nothing but a good time watching The Dirt.

Did anyone talk dirty to you too? If so, you were in the wrong movie. 

Just finished, thought it was freaking awesome. Wife was appalled at the amount of tiddies, drugs and debauchary, that’s how I know it was good.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, tanatastic said:

Just finished, thought it was freaking awesome. Wife was appalled at the amount of tiddies, drugs and debauchary, that’s how I know it was good.

With all the t1ts shown, I was pleasantly surprised that they weren't all big fake ones. :thumbsup:

Really liked the recap of Tommy Lee's daily perspective when on tour. 

RT has it at 45%, though the audience score has it at 85%...

I'll probably check it out when there is absolutely nothing else on...

35 minutes ago, posty said:

I'll probably check it out when there is absolutely nothing else 

Sad bannana...

The flock of seagulls biopic is next year

The squirting scene within the first minutes had me hooked like the first minutes of Goodfellas. 

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, posty said:

I'll probably check it out when there is absolutely nothing else on...

Yeah, you seem like a busy guy. Have to chose your limited leisure time wisely. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Did anyone talk dirty to you too? If so, you were in the wrong movie. 

just a couple of girls, girls, girls, but one looked like a fallen angel. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah, you seem like a busy guy. Have to chose your limited leisure time wisely. 

:lol:

keep bringing the funny

1 hour ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

The squirting scene within the first minutes had me hooked like the first minutes of Goodfellas. 

You’re a funny guy. 

I feel like an idiot. I knew I had seen the actor that played Mick Mars in something but couldn't place it. Ended up checking IMDb. Duh, it's Ramsay Bolton from GoT!

On 3/24/2019 at 10:17 AM, BunnysBastatrds said:

Pure rock roll energy. Great band. Saw them for the GIrls Girls Girls tour. They had two hot girls on each side of stage looking hot and signing backup. There were so many panties being thrown on the stage that the back up singers were flinging them in the crowd. I was very close to the front and caught a pair. I smelled them. Anyway, they had a message on them, "Call me Vince-555-5309". So I called the next day and she answered.   Me: Hey this Vince Neil.  Got your panties. Want to go to Burger King?"  : I'd love a whooper!!!  Me: You must be blonde you dumb ass!   And hung up. Brah.

That was Jenny's number, and the first three digits were 867, not 555.

I got halfway through, didn't really enjoy.  Maybe I'm too mature now.  Discovered last night though that the actor who played Tommy Lee is Machine Gun Kelly, the dude that went to rap war with Eminem.

Doosch

5 minutes ago, fandandy said:

I got halfway through, didn't really enjoy.  Maybe I'm too mature now.  Discovered last night though that the actor who played Tommy Lee is Machine Gun Kelly, the dude that went to rap war with Eminem.

Doosch

I can see that.  The main feeling I had when it was over was what a waste.  

All that money, traveling the globe, living in the lap of luxury and playing music for a living was wasted on 3 of the 4    

They didn’t appreciate what they had in the least   

23 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

I can see that.  The main feeling I had when it was over was what a waste.  

All that money, traveling the globe, living in the lap of luxury and playing music for a living was wasted on 3 of the 4    

They didn’t appreciate what they had in the least   

If anything could turn you off to that lifestyle that movie could do it.  It just looked awful.  And just the idiocy, watching Ozzy act like such a fool, all of them just being complete disrespectful clowns.  I think it was more sad than anything.

My favorite thing about Motley Crue is Aerosmith wrote Dude Looks Like a Lady for Vince Neil. 

1 hour ago, fandandy said:

If anything could turn you off to that lifestyle that movie could do it.  It just looked awful.  And just the idiocy, watching Ozzy act like such a fool, all of them just being complete disrespectful clowns.  I think it was more sad than anything.

Yeah.  I want my sons to have fun in life, but if they ever acted like that, I'd be ashamed.  

and it's Crue :mad: