Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Memba when: Trump said he was self-funded?

The Sheep Keep getting fleeced - and loving every minute of it: 

Donald Trump has charged his own reelection campaign $1.3 million for rent, food, lodging and other expenses since taking office, according to a Forbes analysis of the latest campaign filings. And although outsiders have contributed more than $50 million to the campaign, the billionaire president hasn’t handed over any of his own cash. The net effect: $1.3 million of donor money has turned into $1.3 million of Trump money.

In December, Forbes reported on the first $1.1 million that President Trump moved from his campaign into his business. Since then, his campaign filed additional documentation showing that it spent another $180,000 at Trump-owned properties in the final three months of 2018.

None of this seemed likely when Donald Trump first got into politics. “I don’t need anybody’s money,” he announced on the day he launched his 2016 campaign, standing inside the marble atrium at Trump Tower. “I’m using my own money. I’m not using the lobbyists. I’m not using donors. I don’t care. I’m really rich.”

The worst part is, this doesn't even count the $100M+ he got for the inauguration - and no one knows where the money went (it was supposed to be given back). We DO know Ivanka's buddy got paid $26Million of that money - but nobody knows why - and now she's being investigated - as is the whole Inauguration. Geesus, couldn't even get through the first day without scamming the sheep. 

15 minutes ago, Strike said:

Memba when Wiff was sane and untriggered?

Remember when you brought something to the table? I don't. 

They finally got em! This is the end of Drumph!!!

I swear wiff hasn’t changed a dam bit. Still going on with his Trump rants 

26 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

I swear wiff hasn’t changed a dam bit. Still going on with his Trump rants 

This Mueller letdown has them devastated.  All they can do is triple down on the stupid. 

5 hours ago, Strike said:

Memba when Wiff was sane and untriggered?

Nooooooooooooooooooooooope

39 minutes ago, drobeski said:

All they can do is triple down on the stupid. 

It'll be worse than that. It's glorious 

Remember when people cared about whether the president lied to them or not? (No new taxes, Mission Accomplished, WMD, etc) Got to hand it to Trump, he lies in volume. To the point that even his supporters are like ho-hum, he lied again,  we're stupid we don't care.

Flashback to posters on this board "Trumps going to drain the swamp cuz he's not taking anybody's money!" 😄

BUT OBUMMER SAID THERE WERE 57 STATEs 15 YEARS AGO!!! 😨

Wow. Trump has single-handedly lowered the bar and... congratulations?

8 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Remember when people cared about whether the president lied to them or not? (No new taxes, Mission Accomplished, WMD, etc) Got to hand it to Trump, he lies in volume. To the point that even his supporters are like ho-hum, he lied again,  we're stupid we don't care.

Flashback to posters on this board "Trumps going to drain the swamp cuz he's not taking anybody's money!" 😄

What do you feel are the worst of his lies? Ones that really had an adverse affect on people? Top 3 should be easy.  Let's see what you got. 

On 3/23/2019 at 9:40 PM, wiffleball said:

You left out "if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor."

Oh, you meant lies that you care about. 

Also, he said he was funding his own campaign. Your OP says he "charged his reelection campaign 1.3 million....."

I don't remember him saying he would fund his own reelection campaign. If he did I missed it. 

The dude is a compulsive liar, incapable of being humble. That is a fact.

The dude is also a great POTUS, doing an outstanding job.