Sign in to follow this  
Hardcore troubadour

Spagate

Get it? Lol. Now we get to see Robert Krafts shriveled up dradel getting  tugged by an egg roll. This is gonna be great! 

Hope we can visibly see he has the five rings while hearing him discussing the 6th with the chick blowing him. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, drobeski said:

Hope we can visibly see he has the five rings while hearing him discussing the 6th with the chick blowing him. 

lol

7 hours ago, tanatastic said:

I really need to see this video when it comes out.

I REALLY don't want to see it, but I'm gonna watch it if it comes out:mad::wall:

Let's not forget folks. This is a guy who's most valuable asset in his portfolio? Is a stadium sponsored by Gillette.

Remember? The same company who thinks we're all misogynistic, racist, privledged, raping ?

Perhaps they should change their slogan to:

Gillette. The best a man can get

...for $60.

13 minutes ago, drobeski said:

:( barrys not walking through that door wiff. 

You're effing weird.

11 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Gillette. The best a man can get

...for $60.

That's funny.

Been meaning to say, if you actually did come up with spa gate, props. That may be the cleverest thing you've said here.

Kraft: I am innocent. See you in court! 

Prosecutor: We're releasing the tapes

Kraft: I'm very sorry. Can we make this go away? 

I like dynasties that don't get caught cheating and doing ridiculous stuff. 

They should have figured this one out a long time ago. Every time he left that joint his balls were deflated.

On 3/25/2019 at 12:37 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Kraft: I am innocent. See you in court! 

Prosecutor: We're releasing the tapes

Kraft: I'm very sorry. Can we make this go away? 

I like dynasties that don't get caught cheating and doing ridiculous stuff. 

Meh. I have my issues with the Patriots dynasty. Anyone south of Connecticut does.

This is not one of them. The man got a bj. It's absurd that it's illegal. I've done it many times. Whatever.

I'm not real familiar with Kraft's rhetoric though. If this makes him a hypocrite, thats a different matter. 

13 minutes ago, Thornton Melon said:

A lot (most???) of Connecticut are New York fans. twats

33 minutes ago, Thornton Melon said:

A lot (most???) of Connecticut are New York fans.

South of Hartford has traditionally been NY territory. Except the Whalers. They played in a mall. 

If I ever :nono:anyone about paying for sex, shoot me.

9 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Meh. I have my issues with the Patriots dynasty. Anyone south of Connecticut does.

This is not one of them. The man got a bj. It's absurd that it's illegal. I've done it many times. Whatever.

I'm not real familiar with Kraft's rhetoric though. If this makes him a hypocrite, thats a different matter. 

Hyprocrite or not, participating in prostitution isn't always a simple biz transaction between 2 consenting adults.  

Millions of women and children worldwide are part of a more sinister human trafficking network that enslaves them to the traders and pimps.  Most women in prostitution want out, and only a handful willfully choose the profession.   In that world, rape, incest, pedophilia and drug abuse are all common. 

In this particular case, the county sheriff refused to call the hand jobbers prostitutes.  His comments are below:

The case was thrust into the headlines because of the promise of big-name "johns," including, allegedly, New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft, who pleaded not guilty Thursday to soliciting prostitution at the Orchids of Asia Day Spa in Jupiter.
It also highlights what Snyder said was a multinational trafficking ring stretching from China to New York to Florida.

"It was clear to us that this was a trafficking case because of the circumstances I enumerated: They're not leaving, they're there 24 hours a day, the hygiene was minimal at best, just a bathroom," he said. "So we took it upon ourselves to not do what could be the easy way out ... and we turned it into a trafficking case."

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/03/us/sex-trafficking-florida-investigation-robert-kraft/index.html

1 minute ago, vuduchile said:

Hyprocrite or not, participating in prostitution isn't always a simple biz transaction between 2 consenting adults.  

Millions of women and children worldwide are part of a more sinister human trafficking network that enslaves them to the traders and pimps.  Most women in prostitution want out, and only a handful willfully choose the profession.   In that world, rape, incest, pedophilia and drug abuse are all common. 

In this particular case, the county sheriff refused to call the hand jobbers prostitutes.  His comments are below:

The case was thrust into the headlines because of the promise of big-name "johns," including, allegedly, New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft, who pleaded not guilty Thursday to soliciting prostitution at the Orchids of Asia Day Spa in Jupiter.
It also highlights what Snyder said was a multinational trafficking ring stretching from China to New York to Florida.

"It was clear to us that this was a trafficking case because of the circumstances I enumerated: They're not leaving, they're there 24 hours a day, the hygiene was minimal at best, just a bathroom," he said. "So we took it upon ourselves to not do what could be the easy way out ... and we turned it into a trafficking case."

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/03/us/sex-trafficking-florida-investigation-robert-kraft/index.html

Except Bob got his handies from the Manager and a Licensed Masseuse.  

The attendance in New England was so bad that they were thisclose to moving to Hartford. Anyone who's ever been to Hartford scratches their head on that one. It's no Dallas. Having been to both I can say that. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The attendance in New England was so bad that they were thisclose to moving to Hartford. Anyone who's ever been to Hartford scratches their head on that one. It's no Dallas. Having been to both I can say that. 

So, here is where you get bitchslapped again.  You know nothing about Patriots attendance and always spout this crap. Fock off.  

The Patriots were looking to move in late 1998 to Hartford after they had 4+ years of consecutive sellouts.  The reason for the move is that Kraft wanted one of 2 things to occur:

1. Securing a site in South Boston for the stadium to be in the city

2. Concessions from the State of MA to build infrastructure around Foxboro (mainly Route 1) to facilitate the biggest problem a new stadium in Foxboro would have (traffic). 

Our Speaker of the House at that time, Tom Finneran, was an anti-sports a-hole, so neither was going to happen.  So, in comes Hartford Connecticut offering $1B for a stadium and infrastructure.  Kraft said, "where do I sign".  A short while after things were announced, it was deemed that the CT deal was mainly smoke and mirrors and the folks from MA came back to the bargaining table.  The result is the current Gillette Stadium.  

14 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Except Bob got his handies from the Manager and a Licensed Masseuse.  

The "manager" was 1 of the 4 women arrested and charged with prostitution. 

What are you saying exactly?  There's a career path and a possible promotion for these girls if they just keep their nose to the grind bone?  

1 minute ago, vuduchile said:

The "manager" was 1 of the 4 women arrested and charged with prostitution. 

What are you saying exactly?  There's a career path and a possible promotion for these girls if they just keep their nose to the grind bone?  

That he had no contact with exploited women who had been trafficked.  Contrary to what the article portrays.  

1 hour ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

That he had no contact with exploited women who had been trafficked.  Contrary to what the article portrays.  

She may have a license, but she was listed as indigent on the arrest report and needed a mandarin interpreter in order to communicate.  Something tells me her licensing is a bit suspect.  

She works and apparently lives at the spa.  She "manages" this stable of exploited women and trades sex for money herself.   She's either doing the exploiting, being exploited or both. 

Either way, doesn't look good for your boy Bobby.  

12 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

That's your funniest post yet! 

2 hours ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

So, here is where you get bitchslapped again.  You know nothing about Patriots attendance and always spout this crap. Fock off.  

The Patriots were looking to move in late 1998 to Hartford after they had 4+ years of consecutive sellouts.  The reason for the move is that Kraft wanted one of 2 things to occur:

1. Securing a site in South Boston for the stadium to be in the city

2. Concessions from the State of MA to build infrastructure around Foxboro (mainly Route 1) to facilitate the biggest problem a new stadium in Foxboro would have (traffic). 

Our Speaker of the House at that time, Tom Finneran, was an anti-sports a-hole, so neither was going to happen.  So, in comes Hartford Connecticut offering $1B for a stadium and infrastructure.  Kraft said, "where do I sign".  A short while after things were announced, it was deemed that the CT deal was mainly smoke and mirrors and the folks from MA came back to the bargaining table.  The result is the current Gillette Stadium.  

So you're saying Finneran rubbed Kraft the wrong way? 

I’m all for prostitution but against sex trafficking of enslaved Asian women...slightly. Plenty of them just making a living though and boy do they earn it.

30 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So you're saying Finneran rubbed Kraft the wrong way? 

Finneran, like many of our House Speakers was a dirty politician. Disbarred and convicted. Just a doosh. 

5 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Finneran, like many of our House Speakers was a dirty politician. Disbarred and convicted. Just a doosh. 

Sounds like someone tugged on Krafts heartstrings and he decided to stay. 

44 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Sounds like someone tugged on Krafts heartstrings and he decided to stay. 

In CT, they jerked him around.

13 hours ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

In CT, they jerked him around.

I thought all the jerking took place in Florida

Felon Finneran