Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Shazam!

Went last night for an early screening of it. It was actually a good DC movie. Not too serious and had a good bit of comedy in it. For the guys who like going to see these kinds of movies I think you’ll be surprised that DC finally put out a decent movie 

I hope its better than the previews...shazam seems to have one of those punchable faces

I'm probably in the minority here but I really dug most of the DC flicks.

Hell yes. Little kid gets enchanted by magic wizard and whenever he chants the name SHAZAM he turns into a buff adult with powers but is still the same kid inside. Can’t wait. 

Heard from multiple sources that it’s way better than people thought it would be, thanks.

10 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Hell yes. Little kid gets enchanted by magic wizard and whenever he chants the name SHAZAM he turns into a buff adult with powers but is still the same kid inside. Can’t wait. 

Heard from multiple sources that it’s way better than people thought it would be, thanks.

Yea I had my doubts cause it’s DC and their track record hasn’t been great. But it was pretty entertaining. Story was good, the villain was pretty good, the way they acted was how you would think a kid who got super powers would act. If you like super hero movies you’ll like it 

Can he turn into a para troopin, cancer curing, Augusta playing, private jet taking bonvivant??

6 minutes ago, ZeroTolerance said:

I just don't want to hear that kid yelling Shazam in 25 commercials an hour anymore.

I enjoy making fun of adults who go to superhero movies. But this is one I would take my son to see if he was a couple years older. 

This is a good move by DC getting away from the traditional been there done that stories (Superman, Batman, ect... ) and going with a lesser know character.