Sign in to follow this  
titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

Characters you dislike...

What are some characters from shows you like that almost ruin it for you?

I am trying to make it through Breaking Bad. I've tried before. I made it through season 1 before I got bored. This time I'm almost through Season 2.

Two characters that make me cringe every time they appear... Skylar and Marie. Walt's wife and her sister. What vapid, obnoxious, whiney, entitled b!tches. And I can already see the storyline where Skylar cheats coming.

Meanwhile we just met Saul. I think this guy's gonna be very entertaining.

Who do you hate so much it almost ruins a good show?

• Like 2

Unfortunately, Skylar never gets less annoying.  I hated her in season one and I hated her at the end.

Rick was pretty much the reason I stopped watching TWD.

Skylar is one of the all time worst. At least Marie is kind of hot. Jr gets pretty annoying with his gd breakfast and walking sticks.

Hall of Fame contenders:

Janice (Tony Soprano's sister)

The kids in early seasons of Homeland.

Carrie in every season of Homeland when she gets that quivering mouth/bipolar attacks.

Jack in the later seasons of Lost.

Every male character on Big Bang Theory

Focking Deb, the mom, Ian, (the gay redhead) in every season of Shameless. Frank in about half the seasons of Shameless.

Probably a lot more if I gave it some thought.

+1 For Skylar from Breaking Bad. Man was she an annoying C U Next Tuesday. 

+1 For Rick Grimes from The Walking Dead, too.  The stupid look on his face when he was trying to act scared, made me want to punch him in the face. I’d add Carl and Lori( TWD) for good measure, too. 

Paul Giamatti in any role ever. Just for being the most schmucky looking guy on the planet.

Carmela-Sopranos

Kima- The Wire. Fockin rat. 

From breaking bad? I can't stand Jesse. What a whiny annoying b****. And yeah, even the female actresses commented on how much they hated the way their characters were written. It absolutely smacks of Tony soprano's wife.

More to come.

Honestly, Of all the shows I currently watch? I'd have to look really damn hard to find one more absolutely awful and annoying than that little Asian adopted b**** on modern family.

Granted, Asian women aren't actually human people. I mean, that's just a scientific fact.

However, this little b**** has absolutely no effect. (Note, stress on the "a" as in 'apple' pronunciation. Look it up.)

I am absolutely convinced that at some point we're going to find out that she's "on the spectrum."

But her acting and delivery is so wooden, so monotone as to make Siri sound like Meryl Streep performing Le Miz.

God, she sucks. They need to have a Very Special Episode wherein she discovers her gay dad's fentanyl stash.

Kate from This Is Us. She could lose half her weight and she’d still be fat. 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

From breaking bad? I can't stand Jesse. What a whiny annoying b****.

Seriously?  
I thuoght that they way they did Jesse from the beginning to the the end was genius. Plus, that cute little faggit was a damn good actor :thumbsup:

6 hours ago, OldMaid said:

I watched two episodes of that show. I seriously almost died of boredom. One of my testicles tried to hang itself. True story. 

Edited by titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

8 hours ago, posty said:

Every character that Mary-Louise Parker plays...

Something about her just does it for me.

:Wub:

6 hours ago, SUXBNME said:

Seriously?  
I thuoght that they way they did Jesse from the beginning to the the end was genius. Plus, that cute little faggit was a damn good actor :thumbsup:

He's like Charlie Hunam from SOA. Thought he was going to be the Next Big.  Both of their careers have bucked salls ever since.

7 hours ago, OldMaid said:

This.

Sorry but when people are that fat with that body shape it's repulsive to look at them. 

45 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Something about her just does it for me.

:Wub:

Me too. Her in weeds... MILF

43 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

He's like Charlie Hunam from SOA. Thought he was going to be the Next Big.  Both of their careers have bucked salls ever since.

He was good in that king arthur movie. I also expected more from him though. 

I don't care for the obnoxious, head bobbing, finger snapping, mmm hmmmming, ghetto girls.  

Interestingly, the girl who spoofed them in Scary Movie was funny as hell.  

NSFW

Eddie Haskell.  :thumbsdown:

• Haha 1

My wife and I enjoy The Magicians. It's a fun show with no real substance. However, this one "actress" cannot emote if her life depended upon it. It's painful and hilarious at the same time.  Oh, and she has GINORMOUS t1ts. Gee, wonder how she got the gig???

https://goo.gl/images/2Qfdf4

18 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Calliou

I was going to try to come up with some but this is 100% the correct answer.  Anyone with kids will agree.  Fock Calliou in his stupid whiney little b!tch face with a hot soldering iron.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kanil said:

I was going to try to come up with some but this is 100% the correct answer.  Anyone with kids will agree.  Fock Calliou in his stupid whiney little b!tch face with a hot soldering iron.

Who? 

2 minutes ago, DonS said:

Who? 

It's a stupid kids cartoon character.  He's seriously the most whiney focking character and I can't see how any kid watching it can't turn into a whiney focking baby.  My cousin's kids watched it all the time when they were little and I banned it from my house before my kid was even born.  He's horrible.

I'm all worked up just thinking about it.  Vudu ruined my day :(.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Kanil said:

It's a stupid kids cartoon character.  He's seriously the most whiney focking character and I can't see how any kid watching it can't turn into a whiney focking baby.  My cousin's kids watched it all the time when they were little and I banned it from my house before my kid was even born.  He's horrible.

I'm all worked up just thinking about it.  Vudu ruined my day :(.

Hah! We as parents all have our personal kid show demons. My kids are 19 and 21 so I was never subjected to this character.

Conversely, Loonette from the Big Comfy Couch always gave me wood. :wub: 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Kanil said:

I was flipping channels with my 2 yr old son and asked him about Calliou?  My wife came charging in from the other room screaming "Hell No!  I don't wanna hear that whiny little sh!t in this house! Ever!  And vudujr will never talk or act like that him. Hurry, turn it off now!"  

boss hogg = major buzz kill

1 minute ago, vuduchile said:

I was flipping channels with my 2 yr old son and asked him about Calliou?  My wife came charging in from the other room screaming "Hell No!  I don't wanna hear that whiny little sh!t in this house! Ever!  And vudujr will never talk or act like that him. Hurry, turn it off now!"  

Please post a representative vid so I can understand the hatred.  Morbidly curious. 

4 minutes ago, DonS said:

Please post a representative vid so I can understand the hatred.  Morbidly curious. 

For you and Kanil

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

For you and Kanil

WHAT THE HOLY FOCK????  The creator of that show should be brought up on hate crime charges!

And here I was thinking you were exaggerating a bit. Please accept my most sincere apologies.  Sh1t, now I feel angry. :mad:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DonS said:

WHAT THE HOLY FOCK????  The creator of that show should be brought up on hate crime charges!

And here I was thinking you were exaggerating a bit. Please accept my most sincere apologies.  Sh1t, now I feel angry. :mad:

Told ya.

28 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

For you and Kanil

Made it through the first video but only got about 20 seconds into the second one before having to stop it.  Can't stand that show.

• Like 1

that neighbor chick from 'little house on the prairie'.

1 hour ago, 5-Points said:

Eddie Haskell.  :thumbsdown:

This gave me a good laugh.

An all time great. 

He was definitely playing hide the salami with Mrs Cleaver.