Sign in to follow this  
titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

Characters you dislike...

On Seinfeld, I really never liked Kramer.  The other 3 were very funny and, while Kramer had a few moments, he was truly the weak link.

8 minutes ago, Big Blue 06 said:

On Seinfeld, I really never liked Kramer.  The other 3 were very funny and, while Kramer had a few moments, he was truly the weak link.

Of that show, have to say the parents. I don't care what the show is, I have absolutely no desire to watch the yelling Jew or the screaming negro.

Other than maybe overly cutesy kids, nothing will make me change the channel faster.

jar jar binks

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, taco breath said:

jar jar binks

Good One. 

I would throw little darth in there as well. God, he sucked. I literally think he's in an insane asylum now.

This was part of that oevre  where George Lucas was in charge of the SW movies right? God, talk about 3 movies that never needed to be made.

4 hours ago, Drizzay said:

Everyone onTwo And A Half Men or Big Bang Theory. 

I wouldn't go that far. But that lesbian they tried to bring in with Ashton Kutcher after sheen freaked out? God, she lasted about as long and as effectively as Chuck from Happy days.

3 hours ago, wiffleball said:

There really is only one answer. Scrappy-Doo.

Since we're on to cartoons, put me down for wazoo, the little green Alien on the Flintstones. Fock that guy. Wtf was that?

32 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Since we're on to cartoons, put me down for wazoo, the little green Alien on the Flintstones. Fock that guy. Wtf was that?

That would be The Great Gazoo...

Here's an old school:

Gloria Bunker-Stivic.

Only bc I just saw her.

God, Sally Struthers was annoying in AITF.

23 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Ah yes. Even as a little kid, I was like wtf? Why is there a homo in a cartoon show?

Fixed

2 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Oliver from the brady bunch...wtf??

I bet his fingers smelled like Cindy. 

16 hours ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Haha...grown up calliou....whole series on youtube

How l Iong has this Calliou been poisoning the minds of impressionable children? This little fock might be to blame for the current generation of whiny, self-entitled dipsh1ts. 

If someone had a time machine and only enough juice for one trip, it would be a toss up between killing baby Hitler and whoever spawned this abortion of a kid's show. 

37 minutes ago, DonS said:

I bet his fingers smelled like Cindy. 

:lol:

Some of these characters are supposed to be hated.  I'm not sure if that was the original intent of the thread.  

• Like 1

On 3/25/2019 at 8:29 PM, OldMaid said:

Paul Giamatti in any role ever. Just for being the most schmucky looking guy on the planet.

Unfortunate looks, indeed, but I think he is an excellent actor. Kind of fills the Phillip Seymour Hoffman niche.

38 minutes ago, BiPolarBear said:

Unfortunate looks, indeed, but I think he is an excellent actor. Kind of fills the Phillip Seymour Hoffman niche.

Paul is a focking superstar, dude is more than solid.  I'm not a chick though, so, I don't give a sh!t what he looks like.

Michael "Meathead" Stivic - All in the Family - 

Kyle Broflovski - South Park

Steven Keaton - Family Ties

Leslie Knope - Parks and Rec

1 hour ago, BiPolarBear said:

1 hour ago, Reality said:

Paul is a focking superstar, dude is more than solid.  I'm not a chick though, so, I don't give a sh!t what he looks like.

Yes, mine was a purely superficial response. I don’t find his acting objectionable... just his appearance.