Sign in to follow this  
NitrouStang96

You show me mine, and I'll show you yours.

Team A (6-2), Pick the one that will SIT

Chris Chambers @ Min

Patrick Crayton @ Phi

Greg Jennings @ KC

Donald Driver @ KC

------------------------------------------

Team B (5-3), Pick the one that will SIT

Reggie Wayne vs NE

Patrick Crayton @ Phi

Donte Stallworth @ Ind

Donald Driver @ KC

Team C (5-2), Pick the one that will SIT

Braylon Edwards vs Sea

Chad Johnson @ Buf

Chris Chambers @ Min

Greg Jennings @ KC

My Current:

A Sit: Driver

B Sit: Driver

C Sit: Jennings

LINK ME TO YOURS!

PS: So far you guys have shown you have no faith in Chambers... I don't want to sway your votes, but I just want to make sure that you are aware of the following when making your decision:

1) Chambers posted his best performance all season for me last week - his first week in San Diego.

2) Chambers is going up against the Vikes wk 9 - Won't San Diego put it in the air more because of this?

Team A, Pick the one that will SIT

Chris Chambers @ Min

Patrick Crayton @ Phi

Greg Jennings @ KC

Donald Driver @ KC

Team B, Pick the one that will SIT

Reggie Wayne vs Ind

Patrick Crayton @ Phi

Donte Stallworth @ NE

Donald Driver @ KC

Team C, Pick the one that will SIT

Braylon Edwards vs Sea

Chad Johnson @ Buf

Chris Chambers @ Min

Greg Jennings @ KC

My Current:

A Sit: Driver

B Sit: Driver

C Sit: Jennings

LINK ME TO YOURS!

A: Chambers

B: Stallworth

C: Chambers

Sorry to second guess your opinions. Packers receivers are hot right now. (I'm not a Packers fan.)

Thanks for answering mine.

A: Chambers

B: Stallworth

C: Chambers

Sorry to second guess your opinions. Packers receivers are hot right now. (I'm not a Packers fan.)

Thanks for answering mine.

Thanks for second guessing! That's why I am asking. I am a Pack fan, to the core, but Driver just hasn't been doing it for me - Jennings is the man, now. Additionally, sitting Chambers @ Min will be a toughy for me :dunno:

:unsure: Thanks for the reply

Chambers

Stallworth

Chambers

----

Sorry, LT & Gates will be the Charger studs and Donte does nothing for me with Welker & Moss running wild as they have.

Patrick Crayton @ Phi - KC's pretty stingy against WR's, but you kind of hedge your bets with both. Philly's almost as tough on WR fantasy points, and TO may take the spotlight there this weekend. Crayton has kind of faded, too.

Patrick Crayton @ Phi - similar to above - I'd play any Indy/NE receivers I could get my hands on this week. Maybe even Gaffney! :unsure:

Braylon Edwards vs Sea - NEVER EVER EVER EVER sit him. Even if he was playing against 11 clones of Jesus himself.

Greg Jennings @ KC - as much as I'm down on CJ, Henry's not back yet, and KC's fantasy defense against WR's has been pretty stout this year.

--------------

Thanks for the feedback in mine earlier. Seems like the overwhelming opinion was to keep Manning/Wayne and not give in to the temptation of Addai (/McNabb) - so I went ahead and cancelled it. Good luck this weekend!

Patrick Crayton @ Phi - KC's pretty stingy against WR's, but you kind of hedge your bets with both. Philly's almost as tough on WR fantasy points, and TO may take the spotlight there this weekend. Crayton has kind of faded, too.

Patrick Crayton @ Phi - similar to above - I'd play any Indy/NE receivers I could get my hands on this week. Maybe even Gaffney! :unsure:

Braylon Edwards vs Sea - NEVER EVER EVER EVER sit him. Even if he was playing against 11 clones of Jesus himself.

Greg Jennings @ KC - as much as I'm down on CJ, Henry's not back yet, and KC's fantasy defense against WR's has been pretty stout this year.

--------------

Thanks for the feedback in mine earlier. Seems like the overwhelming opinion was to keep Manning/Wayne and not give in to the temptation of Addai (/McNabb) - so I went ahead and cancelled it. Good luck this weekend!

Thanks!

Of course I'm not going to bench Braylon, but Jennings? I think he's the only way the Packers are going to score...

KC HAS slipped the last few weeks in particular, but things are skewed a bit by T.J.'s big day against them.

Maybe it's a gut thing - Jennings has been quiet a few times this year, and I wonder if McCarthy is going to want to give Grant an extended tryout for the week to see what he can do with a full week of prep and a game on his shoulders, taking passing opportunities down, unless KC manages to stay close.

Ocho is the most likely to bomb again, but also the most likely among them to whip out a 200 yard game.

Just a gut feeling, I guess.

Jennings

Driver

Jennings

KC HAS slipped the last few weeks in particular, but things are skewed a bit by T.J.'s big day against them.

Maybe it's a gut thing - Jennings has been quiet a few times this year, and I wonder if McCarthy is going to want to give Grant an extended tryout for the week to see what he can do with a full week of prep and a game on his shoulders, taking passing opportunities down, unless KC manages to stay close.

Ocho is the most likely to bomb again, but also the most likely among them to whip out a 200 yard game.

Just a gut feeling, I guess.