Sign in to follow this  
btbpitt71

TE help!

I waited on TE and ended up with Fleener. Would you rather play Heath Miller? I'm considering dropping Fleener for him because of Bell and Bryant being out for PIT. Plus there are just so many weapons in IND I'm not sure Fleener gets his. What would you do?

Yes, Fleener injury might linger with a healthy Dwayne his value is sketchy... last yr he only had like 3-4 great ff games and was capped by Dwayne prescence and even Bradshaw... upgrade him to Gore + AJ upgrade his value is down bad + injury... I cut him for Miller asap.

These 2-4 week time span as you said someone going to score might as well be him lol... it is temporary he become average as these players return but he is a serviceable 2TE boarder line 1TE now.

Right now is when I would go with Miller than he will get hurt in a few weeks he will keep,playing but he will not be the same player in a few games , so right now I would go get him .

Fleener is ding'd... and there's D Allen.. and the fact that IND is supposed to run more 3 and 4 WR sets (meaning no Fleener on the field....) Isn't Allen also the redzone guy?

So--I'd for sure go with Miller who is the undisputed #1 TE in PIT and should maybe get a bump in looks with no Bell to have a running game.

Thanks for getting mine!