Sign in to follow this  
Jackal

Congrats to...........

Gratefulted for winning the 2004 DPL League Championship (by less that ONE point)!! :shocking:

Hopefully everyone enjoyed the year as much as I did! I look forward to doing this again next year, with everyone coming back!!

Happy New Year! :cheers:

John (Jackal)

Congratulations, gratefulted. It was a great Super Bowl game I'm sure enjoyed by viewers around the world. :lol: :rolleyes:

Boy, how I could have used a field goal or for Holt to lose that fumble! ;) :wall:

Another very fun year, and it should be interesting seeing the different keepers this year carried over. I, too, hope everyone comes back next year for another year in the DPL. I'm already making my draft plans . . . so look out! ;) ;)

Congrats Ted and Deuce. It's tough to get that far in a league this competitive. I enjoyed my first year in the league and will return if Canio doesn't want his team back. I hope I left it better than I got it and did him proud.

Thanks Jackal for running a smooth ship. Great job. Congrats to Orgazmo for smoking mah poosay in the third place game.

:rolleyes:

Thanks bros! :banana:

I thought I lost by one point until now(I'm way to cheap to purchase stat tracker for football)

Surley the luckiest focker won :rolleyes:

Thanks 420 for suggesting I take over for whomever I took over for!

This is an awesome league, not an ass-hole in the bunch :banana:

Thanks 420 for suggesting I take over for whomever I took over for!

This is an awesome league, not an ass-hole in the bunch :angry:

Thanks for doing the franchise justice! Congrats! I feel I had a small part in your victory. :o :D