Sign in to follow this  
Miller_Time_21

New Member vote email has been sent.

If you didn't get it, send me an email to miller_time_19@yahoo.com and I'll send it to you. A couple emails came back. Vote by email only, and they need to be in by Monday at 5:00 pm est. Thanks!

If you didn't get it, send me an email to miller_time_19@yahoo.com and I'll send it to you. A couple emails came back. Vote by email only, and they need to be in by Monday at 5:00 pm est. Thanks!

Dude! Your signature is the balls!

:thumbsup:

If you didn't get it, send me an email to miller_time_19@yahoo.com and I'll send it to you.  A couple emails came back.  Vote by email only, and they need to be in by Monday at 5:00 pm est.  Thanks!

:banana:

:)

If you didn't get it, send me an email to miller_time_19@yahoo.com and I'll send it to you.  A couple emails came back.  Vote by email only, and they need to be in by Monday at 5:00 pm est.  Thanks!

:headbanger:

:banana:

Extra Gay :thumbsup:

:(

:mad:

Extra Gay :wall:

Ultra gay...................... :mad:

:(

:clap:

Extra Gay :pointstosky:

Ultra gay...................... :bench:

Being a couple of jealous bee-otches is extra, ultra, hella gay!!!

You know it's so extra, ultra, hella gay, that's it's just down right queer! :angry:

You know it's so extra, ultra, hella gay, that's it's just down right queer! :lol:

Next thing we know, Miller and GR are going to start making sig bets................ :lol:

God help us if it comes to that.................... :angry:

Am I getting any votes?

So far you're running a solid 4th, right behind Bart Hendricks (a write in candidate). Good luck down the stretch..................... :headbanger:

I voted for you... :)

Ssshhhh... he's still supposed to be wooing us at this stage. Come on - let's hear some pandering for votes, dammit! :P

right behind Bart Hendricks (a write in candidate)

Fock me, I'd forgotten all about that dude.

Bart bragging about "pulling honeys" was a classic. He never really did clean up the board though....................... :lol:

Voted for Bouve as a rightin. :banana:

Well he does have the hook-up for hot, blind chicks. Plus, the way he whipped up on those Buffalo fans was a thing of beauty. So he says anyway. And, there's always the dead money factor that he would have brought, which is always nice. Not a bad write-in at all................... :unsure:

Yeah, I guess I should have written him in so I'd have someone to trade Ricky Williams to.. :wall:

:cheers:

Hmmm..... A couple of Bart Hendricks mentions on our league board and Presto there is a Bart Hendricks thread on the mange board roasting Herm Edwards. With Shovel agreeing with Bart.........interesting. :ph34r: :rolleyes: