Sign in to follow this  
Miller_Time_21

Shula Invites have been sent to...

They were the two leading vote getters out of the 5 finalists. As soon as they accept the invitation I will move forward to any possible rule changes for the upcoming year. Once the rules are set the two new owners will have their supplemental draft and then trading will be opened.

Make sure to advise them of the initiation process. :bandana:

what, the 800 bull sh!t offers Tuna will send you with in 2 days of trading being opened?? :bandana:

Make sure to advise them of the initiation process. :bandana:

what, the 800 bull sh!t offers Tuna will send you with in 2 days of trading being opened?? :bandana:

...and then there's that.

Make sure to advise them of the initiation process. :thumbsup:

what, the 800 bull sh!t offers Tuna will send you with in 2 days of trading being opened?? :)

...and then there's that.

Ah, if only we could see the expression on his face when he recieves his first attempt at a tuna roll.

The initiation............ :ph34r:

As your esteemed and humble reigning champion, I would like to welcome both new teams to the league. And just so you know, I already have interest in Travis Henry!

Welcome fockers....................... :thumbsup:

Let get this supplemental draft going so the trading can begin.................. :ph34r:

I'm so sad, I think I need to go play with myself. :rolleyes:

Well, that is part of the initiation process, so you're at the front of the line for next year..................

Wished you could have gotten in as you're one of the better quality posters on the board...................... :thumbsup:

I'm so sad, I think I need to go play with myself.  :rolleyes:

Well, that is part of the initiation process, so you're at the front of the line for next year..................

Wished you could have gotten in as you're one of the better quality posters on the board...................... :thumbsup:

Here! Here! I was reading devildogs posts this weekend, he really knows his stuff. I think he is a shoo-in if we get another opening.

:wall: You like me, you really like me.

Yep! You are highly reguarded by our crowd. The competition was tough. Cdub was a finalist last year that just missed out. When openings came up he still wanted in again and that weighed in very positively with voting owners. If we get another opening and you try again that same sentiment will weigh in very positively in your favor at that time.

Welcome fockers....................... :wall:

Let get this supplemental draft going so the trading can begin.................. :ph34r:

I'm ready to draft anytime.

Welcome fockers....................... :(

I'm ready to draft anytime.

Good deal. An even better deal that you don't have to draft last like we did last year. There is progress, even in fantasy football...................... :banana: