Sign in to follow this  
stick

Hey sorry guys

Hey ya'll Im very sorry about my inactiveness the past season and the offseason upto this point. I havent been pulling my wieght with Team Ugly Stick, and big thanks to Jason for carrying us through all the crap. I broke up with my girlfriend, moved across the country, tryin to get in a new College, find a job, catch up with old friends, spend time with my family again and all that just took over all my time. But things are back in order now and you can count on me being active manager here again. Thanks for your patience though, I know I havent deserved it. Expect to see me around more, and dont be shy with your trade offers. I am usually better than Jason in this department :thumbsup:. RaTmasTeR4LiFe is my AIM and jstickland@hotmail.com is my email. Hope to talk to you guys soon again.

~STICK

Welcome back. I have a question, how do you guys work a trade? Do one of you handle the RB's or something? Can one of you deny a trade that the other has made?

Welcome back.  I have a question, how do you guys work a trade?  Do one of you handle the RB's or something?  Can one of you deny a trade that the other has made?

Amazingly, we agree on the vast majority of stuff. Co-run one in Landry as well, and I think we may have 1 or 2 players from the original rosters between both of them, and we were both on board for all of deals. If we do disagree, we try and talk it out and if we still can't agree we just don't do the deal. That is really really rare, though.

Of course, I've wielded supreme executive power for the last 6 months or so. :lol: