Sign in to follow this  
DrJ

Trade #4 - Patriot Missiles and Ugly Stick

Patriot Missiles gets:

Horsemen's #1 in 2005 (1.06)

Wahoo's #1 in 2006

Ugly Stick Gets:

Patriot's #1 in 2006

Guess I have to hope for something better than 1-12 next year. But I guess I'm planning on that anyway.

I'd had a couple teams take a swing at my 1st next year already this week, but there is potential for this trade to turn into another bigger deal that's in the works. It's a means to another end, hopefully one that will bag me a young RB. We'll see...

DrJ: Looks like you're going to own the top half of Round 1 again next year. :lol:

VERY nice trade for krisper...DrJ must be gambling that Hoos finishes in the top 3-4 next year....otherwise, this is pretty steep for a few slots upgrade.

Unless it turns into the #1 pick of the draft again.

What headaches that would create when turning in my lineups. I'd have to have a 1.01 pick RB on my bench. :banana:

i got to think Dr J robbed him on this one.

Wahoos is loaded so that pick is useless.

PM has no RB at all and at 1.06 he is not getting any help there. How is he going to stay out of the basement?

His top RB is Mike Alstott!

I think he has a 2 win team at best on his hands.

Congrats DR J, another sly trade.

That's the 2nd time you've made me laugh in two days. You're on a roll! No first round pick in a dynasty is "useless". Especially when you're in need of talent at just about every position.

Long way to go between now and opening week. The teams we have now won't be the teams that start the season.

You may end up being right, but every trade has risk. We'll see if I can make this one pay off.

That's the 2nd time you've made me laugh in two days. You're on a roll! No first round pick in a dynasty is "useless". Especially when you're in need of talent at just about every position.

Long way to go between now and opening week. The teams we have now won't be the teams that start the season.

You may end up being right, but every trade has risk. We'll see if I can make this one pay off.

no offense intended

Its just how i see it.

With Ty's victory, the #1 in 06 is at best 1.09.

Obviously I'm pretty happy with the way this worked out.