Sign in to follow this  
whoisjgalt

Payment for 2005

With the site being down today, RTS was upgrading for 2005. I haven't yet checked out the changes, but I did see that the pricing for 2005 has been updated.

We'll renew with the Gold package (like last year) at $89.95 less 10% on account of me planning to pay before 15-Aug-05. So $81 / 12 = $6.75 per geek.

The address will be the same at it was last year. I'll post a note at the RTS league main page (where you go after login) with that address again.

Thanks in advance for taking care of this before the early May draft. It just makes everything simpler if we draft knowing that everyone who is drafting will be involved in the 2005 season. That gives everyone two months to send the money (or notify me that this is a hardship and make arrangements for some other method of payment - j/k).

Also, I'd prefer not to get Canadian cash. I still have the C$10 from a couple years ago sitting around waiting for me to take another trip to Vancouver or back to Michigan (and then across to Windsor).

I'll update this lead post when payments arrive.

paid

whoisjgalt

ob1

gratefulted (also 2006 & 2007)

bigmarc27

fricker66 (also 2006)

dalem

walter34

camps

thin spirit (also 2006 & 2007)

gutterboy (also 2006 & 2007)

orgazmo

hoos first

not yet paid

Can you e-mail your address again? I don't think I saved it anywhere, and I really should.

Can you e-mail your address again? I don't think I saved it anywhere, and I really should.

:o It's on the message board at RTS - the page you land on after signing in. You should all go there anyway to check that the cuts were correctly processed.

Canadian is the only cash I got Bro ...

Take it to the bank. :o

I guess then it'll just have to be tip money for the next time I'm in Windsor.

:o It's on the message board at RTS - the page you land on after signing in. You should all go there anyway to check that the cuts were correctly processed.

Already checked that, just missed that info.

:thumbsdown: It's on the message board at RTS - the page you land on after signing in. You should all go there anyway to check that the cuts were correctly processed.

Already checked that, just missed that info.

I didn't post it as soon as I was expecting. I had to take a call. You know - work getting in the way.

OB - do you just want to call us even? I'll credit you for paying here and you credit me for paying in IMABOOBIE and we save the postage and the hassle of envelope filling outing, check writing, check cashing, ... ? The exact dollar figure isn't exactly the same (16 teams there, 12 here), but let's just not worry about that.

OB - do you just want to call us even?  I'll credit you for paying here and you credit me for paying in IMABOOBIE and we save the postage and the hassle of envelope filling outing, check writing, check cashing, ... ?  The exact dollar figure isn't exactly the same (16 teams there, 12 here), but let's just not worry about that.

This works for me, the less wotk the better. If we ever meet up, me in SF or you in NJ/NY, the first few beers are on me for the difference you lose.

Wait, you don't drink right? Ok, the meal is on me or whatever. :rolleyes:

OB - do you just want to call us even?  I'll credit you for paying here and you credit me for paying in IMABOOBIE and we save the postage and the hassle of envelope filling outing, check writing, check cashing, ... ?  The exact dollar figure isn't exactly the same (16 teams there, 12 here), but let's just not worry about that.

This works for me, the less wotk the better. If we ever meet up, me in SF or you in NJ/NY, the first few beers are on me for the difference you loose.

Wait, you don't drink right? Ok, the meal is on me or whatever. :clap:

The difference is like a buck and change. No biggie. :mad:

But yeah, no beers for JGalt. :ph34r:

you got paypal????

I do - but I don't know if I have to do anything special to set it up to receive payment. Let me check. Also, I'll have to fing out how much of the payment they'll be taking and adjust the amount as appropriate. I'll try to do so today.

you got paypal????

I do - but I don't know if I have to do anything special to set it up to receive payment. Let me check. Also, I'll have to fing out how much of the payment they'll be taking and adjust the amount as appropriate. I'll try to do so today.

I honestly don't know how to use paypal - I can just withdraw poker funds to your account I think. :mellow:

Sent :thumbsup:

1. Got it :wall:

2. Thanks, but I'm going to credit you for three years rather than take your money. I get by well enough. Thanks for your thoughtfulness, but I just don't feel right accepting it. :ph34r:

you got paypal????

I honestly don't know how to use paypal - I can just withdraw poker funds to your account I think. :thumbsup:

I forgot. I'll try (later tonight if I remember) again to try to figure it out.

you got paypal????

I honestly don't know how to use paypal - I can just withdraw poker funds to your account I think. :lol:

I forgot. I'll try (later tonight if I remember) again to try to figure it out.

Don't worry about it. I have to go by the post office tomorrow so I'll just drop a check in the mail.

:lol:

check mail'ded

Whether or not the USPS understands my hand writing is another thing. :banana:

:banana: gottened

Mail sent today.

:banana: gottened for this year and next

what was the paypal result? or would you rather I send Canadian money?

Right - I just checked.

If you're from the US, you need to send US$7.25 via PayPal to whoisjgalt@usa.net.

The fees for Canadian dollars are a US quarter higher, so it's US$7.50 via PayPal to whoisjgalt@usa.net.

Or, just send a check for US$6.75 to the address I posted at our RTSports site.

what was the paypal result?  or would you rather I send Canadian money?

Right - I just checked.

If you're from the US, you need to send US$7.25 via PayPal to whoisjgalt@usa.net.

The fees for Canadian dollars are a US quarter higher, so it's US$7.50 via PayPal to whoisjgalt@usa.net.

Or, just send a check for US$6.75 to the address I posted at our RTSports site.

My bank shits on me when I send cheques in US Funds. :doublethumbsup:

######

I want to slip my manmeat into the hole where Dalem shits.

Thin Spirit smells like ######

Tangent's Roommate has the shits.

:doublethumbsup:

:blink:

:(

######

:D

Who's been manipulating me? :huh: :mad: :lol:

######

:headbanger:

Who's been manipulating me? :o :mad: ;)

:lol:

######

:angry:

Who's been manipulating me? :lol: :angry: :angry:

:ph34r:

:blink: Dalem's arrived - thank you.

Also, in case you did not know, envelopes addressed to "whoisjgalt" rather than my actual name do actually arrive in my mail box. You learn something new every damn day.

<_< Dalem's arrived - thank you.

Also, in case you did not know, envelopes addressed to "whoisjgalt" rather than my actual name do actually arrive in my mail box. You learn something new every damn day.

:D :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol:

Also, we should rename the Canada division the Deadbeat division. <_<

The West is now paid in full (and even some extra from mr. Ted). :D